Author Topic: CO “CULTURAL DIVERSITY” idiot works her phone sex biz out of campus office  (Read 998 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=217261

Sure, why not?  Who could possibly have a problem with this?

/

Oh, and BTW, good call on going phone vs in-person!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Well,  she had plenty of free time at work.   It's not like there is any real work to do in the "diversity" office,  well,  except to make problems for everybody else.

It seems almost every college,  even schools that aren't blatantly left wing are infested with these useless,  but expensive "administrators".   Its not just "diversity" people but other "what are they doing" type people.    No wonder tuition keeps skyrocketing. 

They almost always make six figures,  even at schools that are tiny or broke.  I liked my alma mater just fine,  but it was too small to have these useless people on payroll.   They would complain about being short on money,  but there were three people there at the time of me being a student,  that were a complete waste of money.   Probably to a cost of $600k a year.   That's was a big piece of a budget of a college that at the time ran on about $9 million a year. 

One of course was the diversity person.   The second was a good friend of the president of the college,  who's "job" was a liaison to alumni.  She of course had no communication skills and would surprise departments with weird requests that would cause problems.  Alumni hated her,  and most of the rest of the staff too.   At least she was smart enough to quit the year that president retired.   The last one,  I never saw do anything but drink coffee with the diversity person in an area of a building they didn't really want the staff to even be in (a very undersized student union). 

All three made 6 figures even then (mid 1990's).    I imagine they have far more useless people now,  as the school has grown quite a bit.   I image I will likely never give money without strict strings attached,  since they probably will never rid themselves of these leeches. 

Are other people on this board not giving money to alma maters to protest stupidity?

Its easier for schools to do these dumb things now a days,   since most colleges now get more money from the federal government then from alumni.   If they had to depend more on donations then tax dollars,  maybe there wouldn't be so much nonsense going on in "higher" education
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:46:23 PM by richb »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
We don't give anything to alma maters.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Newp.  Mine would just whizz it away on some progressive gobbelldygook or another.  Screw 'em.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.