Author Topic: WHERE HAVE ALL THE ILEGALS GONE??  (Read 1067 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
WHERE HAVE ALL THE ILEGALS GONE??
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »
Carlos Castañeda's father came to the U.S. as a farm laborer in 1964. Less than 30 years later, he was able to build a company now run by his son which provides labor and staffing to primarily small farms in the Santa Barbara Coast. But for the past three years - every year worse than the previous one - Castañeda says he does not have enough people - primarily immigrant laborers - to staff the farms who call for help with their harvests.

http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/latino/growers-more-imported-produce-due-lack-labor-n58536

I can tells yall! lets see what you come up with.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE ILEGALS GONE??
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 03:46:35 PM »
Carlos Castañeda's father came to the U.S. as a farm laborer in 1964. Less than 30 years later, he was able to build a company now run by his son which provides labor and staffing to primarily small farms in the Santa Barbara Coast. But for the past three years - every year worse than the previous one - Castañeda says he does not have enough people - primarily immigrant laborers - to staff the farms who call for help with their harvests.

http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/latino/growers-more-imported-produce-due-lack-labor-n58536

I can tells yall! lets see what you come up with.

Because they are afraid Obama will make them citizens and screw them like he is screwing us?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 06:42:46 PM »
  They don't have to do farm work anymore because they have gone to states where they can get welfare and all the freebees they can get and still do better than picking lettuce. So now we need a new crop of illegals for the farms.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 02:02:16 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.