Author Topic: Survivor - Michigan Style  (Read 604 times)

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Survivor - Michigan Style
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:17:10 PM »
Due to the popularity of 'Survivor' shows, Northern Michigan is planning to do it's own .....

The contestants will start in Traverse City, travel over to Kalakaska and on to Grayling.  Then they will head north to Gaylord, Mackinaw City and Sault St. Marie.  From there they will proceed west to Iron Mountain and Cooper Harbor.
Then they will go southeast to Escanaba and St. Ignace, and the final leg will be back to Traverse City.
Each contestant will be driving a PINK Volvo with California license plates and numerous bumper stickers that read; "I'm gay and Proud of it", I'm a vegetarian", "Beer is harmful to your health", "Republicans Suck", "Hillary in 2016", "Deer hunting is Murder", and I'm here to confiscate your guns".

Good luck to all contestants!

The first one that makes is back to Traverse City 'ALIVE' wins!!!!
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Survivor - Michigan Style
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 02:39:26 PM »
Have they scheduled a stop at the Charlevoix Coast Guard Station? I'm sure they'd receive a "warm" welcome there! ::evil::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 06:36:55 PM »
As a former resident I can attest that an appropriate welcome would have been arranged in numerous locations.  I suppose that community would refer to them as ambushes.  Oh well, you can't please everyone.

::rockets::  ::rockets::  ::rockets::  by   ::unknowncomic:: et al.  ::beertoast::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 08:09:42 PM »
I'd rather see Survivor: Detroit.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson