Author Topic: Gayness: Let's Talk about It  (Read 11961 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Gayness: Let's Talk about It
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »
It's about accepting deviancy & perversion as simply an "alternative"...and reducing marriage to an emotional bond between ANY mixture of human beings, instead of 1 man/1woman.

That's rather bigoted and anthropocentric of you! Who are you to judge those who have alternative species preferences? Or the nascent alternative lifestyle of those who prefer robots?

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 08:00:08 PM »
It's about accepting deviancy & perversion as simply an "alternative"...and reducing marriage to an emotional bond between ANY mixture of human beings, instead of 1 man/1woman.

That's rather bigoted and anthropocentric of you! Who are you to judge those who have alternative species preferences? Or the nascent alternative lifestyle of those who prefer robots?

Mmm, mmm, mmm..apologies all around...

Monty Python - The Mouse Problem
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »
Sadly, it wasn't entirely in jest:

http://moonbattery.com/?p=37484

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
And one more thing... ;D

After commenting, I realized that I hadn't yet fired up You.Version today for my audio devotional (read by Max Mclean)...so I did; and this portion of the reading jumped out:

Psalm 37:30-34 | King James Version

30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
33 The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Tell that to your adversaries who harp "Judge not lest ye be judged" & other scriptural misinterpretations.

Another example comes from this passage...

1 Corinthians 2:10-16 KJV
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 01:44:40 PM »
When homo men fight, does one tell the other he is just an anus to him? ::mooning:: ::puke:: ::slapfight::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 02:51:40 PM »
How can a gay orchestra conductor conduct a symphony with his limp wrists?

It seems the musicians would be playing all over the place looking for the time.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »
One of my nephews is a quiet gay and doesn't push his beliefs on anyone. That's all I can say........

That is commendable, Jeff. But it is within our personal lives, revealed here or not, that the truth should be spoken.

I lost a friendship because I did not condone an adulterous affair of a friend.  She wanted me to stand by her while she left one mans arms for another.  The devil is in the details.

Sure. Your marriage is in shambles, and you must leave as last resort, I'm with you, but your marriage is fine, but you don't get a tingle up your leg every time you see your husband, you want  perpetual romance over substance? Don't count on my support.

So, you're  gay and I should not mention the pitfalls? If I love you, I will speak the truth as gentle and caring as possible.  If you love me, you will listen in the same way and perhaps.....think about it.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »
Personally, I am sick and tired of the whole kit and caboodle..

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2013, 10:27:03 AM »
I have a homosexual cousin. He looks remarkably like Rachel Maddow. He's a nice enough guy. But he's been a flaming girlie-queer since he was about 10 or 12. Always effeminate. Thankfully I only have to deal with him at weddings and funerals.

The last wedding weekend we both attended, he arrived in average clothing with normal behavior. After Day 1, he discovered there were some young people there who were liberal, so he showed up the next day in wayfarer sunglasses and a skin-tight body-shirt, wearing a Palestinian Keffiyeh as a scarf around his neck, hips swishing and swaying like a little faggot.

He's convinced me he's a fiscal conservative. But of course he votes against fiscal conservatism every single time, because gay.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2013, 11:25:03 AM »
Once again, Kay is correct, and I fully agree with Tania.

I had a 3rd cousin that tried to get - ummm - "personal" with me back in my high school days. He had been adopted and was effeminate. I let him know in no uncertain terms (laying on the floor in a wet pool of blood from his nose) that he should stay from me.

He lived with his mommy and daddy (my aunt and uncle) in FL until they died, and then he also croaked. My uncle was a really good guy, and straight, but my aunt was a card-carrying idiot..... I'll not get into that.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 02:43:50 PM »
I let him know in no uncertain terms (laying on the floor in a wet pool of blood from his nose) that he should stay from me.

You're such a persuasive bastage. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 07:01:33 PM »
I let him know in no uncertain terms (laying on the floor in a wet pool of blood from his nose) that he should stay from me.

You're such a persuasive bastage. ::hysterical::

Yes. I know. Thank you!  ::thumbsup::   ::beertoast::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2013, 06:16:43 AM »
1.  Tolerance
2.  Acceptance
3.  Celebration

It is never to stop at number 1.  It's number 3 or the anti-American, Grievance Industrial Complex will have your head.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 07:35:15 AM »
1.  Tolerance
2.  Acceptance
3.  Celebration

It is never to stop at number 1.  It's number 3 or the anti-American, Grievance Industrial Complex will have your head.

Why are we supposed to accept something that is abnormal and an aberration? I guess you can try to tolerate the aberration, as long as you are not expected to give up something in the process.

For me, this is the main problem I have with homosexuality. The GLAAD fascists will do anything to force normal folks to celebrate this deviancy. Even if you leave religion out of the argument, sexual behavior not designed for procreation deviates from the norm. Right?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 03:12:58 PM »
So today Yahoo is running a headline : Robin Roberts talks about her sexuality

Of course, I knew what that meant.  No one ever issues a statement about their heterosexuality!

WHO CARES about Robin Roberts and her girlfriend!!!!   ::pullhair::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 06:19:44 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/robin-roberts-reveals-gay-note-gma-fans-article-1.1560929

GMA crowd...you know, idiots...eat that crap up, LV!

::facepalm::

Now anybody exposed to any of this (that is a choice too!) will be exposed to the pandering "oh, how brave" blatherings to come...

::puke::

::lalanotlistening::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 11:56:08 PM »
I really hate to mention it, but robins girlfriend looks like a dog.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2013, 12:07:53 AM »
I really hate to mention it, but robins girlfriend looks like a dog.

They're both 3-baggers ;')

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:25 AM »
Even if you leave religion out of the argument, sexual behavior not designed for procreation deviates from the norm. Right?

Yes, yes it does. Some thoughts on the matter...

Remember, the way the left tells it, conservatives are science ignoramuses. But the natural sciences are conveniently out the window anytime that the peculiarities of homosexuality are up for a discussion.

Because, for the sake of homosexual politics, homosexuality is not a behavior...not a lifestyle choice...but, rather, something that they are born with. There must be a homosexuality gene that somehow completely defies the science of biological inheritance and genetic selection.

Wikipedia puts it thusly:

In the context of evolution, certain traits or alleles of genes segregating within a population may be subject to selection. Under selection, individuals with advantages or "adaptive" traits tend to be more successful than their peers reproductively—meaning they contribute more offspring to the succeeding generation than others do. When these traits have a genetic basis, selection can increase the prevalence of those traits, because offspring will inherit those traits from their parents. When selection is intense and persistent, adaptive traits become universal to the population or species, which may then be said to have evolved.

Regardless of what you believe about the "origin of the species" (and I will not permit the discussion to take a turn in that direction...get your own thread if you must), genetic selection is pretty much an undeniable fact. The "fittest" do tend to survive (although more and more "unfit" survive today due to technological advances and that is yet another discussion) more than the "unfit" as a general rule. If the environment of our society tends to favor certain physical and biological traits then we tend to get more of them. In a war, for instance, those who can run faster and who can fight better tend to survive and then contribute to the gene pool whereas those who can not, do not. Although it can also work the other way...I remember reading somewhere that the average height of a French person went down an inch or two because so many of their young and healthy men were killed off in WWI and WWII. Anyway, we all know the point here and that is that genetic selection is not fantasy but is established scientific fact. You get what you breed for.

And yet, we are supposed to believe that 1) there is a mysterious and elusive homosexuality gene and that 2) it somehow...magically...reproduces itself from one generation to the next. Either that or we are supposed to believe that homosexuality is a mutation. That is even more ludicrous when you think about it. What is the mysterious cause of the mutation and why can't it be found and stopped? If there are any more "science" explanations for homosexuality I would be interested in hearing of them. Not that it matters, though, because these explanations have no more science to them than does a psychic reading. It's all pure BS.

I don't deny that some people are born effeminate. It does happen. Some girls are very masculine. That happens, too. Is there a scientific explanation for this and can there ever be, though? Not from a purely logical approach.

And that's where you totally lose the leftists. They are stuck on this one. If they try and look at this from a "science" point of view they can't prove their hypothesis...that people are born this way and that there must be a "gay" gene. They refuse to look at it any other way and that is because that "other way" is from a "spiritual" point of view. Those of us who do entertain that line of thinking...well, some of us...tend to believe that behaviors can be inherited, specifically...bad behaviors. For countless generations this phenomenon has been usually referred to as the "sins of the father." Or grandfather. Or great grandfather. Regardless of the generation, that is what it is, though...generational inherited sin. So there's that theory.

Another theory is that homosexuals aren't born but, rather, they are created instead. Something I heard several decades ago has always stayed with me, that "homosexuals don't reproduce so they have to recruit." The homosexual political lobby spends a tremendous amount of energy promoting the idea that pedophiles are predominantly heterosexual. Well, that may be...I don't know enough about the demographics to offer an informed opinion on that little factoid. BUT...what is common knowledge is that a staggering number of homosexuals get their start in sexuality at a young age and that it frequently involves an older partner. NAMBLA comes immediately to mind and that is an organization that the GLAAD people would probably like to make disappear as much as certain white southern politicians from years gone by would like to wish away the Klan.

The above two "explanations" are really not distinct but are more intertwined with each other. When you probe into the past of adult child abusers you frequently find that they, too, were abused as children and that closes the loop with the concept of generational sin.

But there it is. There you have it. Is homosexual behavior "natural?" I can't see how it is. Not objectively. And that leads me to another saying (a joke, actually) that I heard decades ago and even with today's new norms it still holds true...

Conversations That Never Happened...guy walks into a psychiatrist's office in a panic and says, "Doc, you gotta help me! I think I might be straight!"
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2013, 07:34:10 AM »
Because, for the sake of homosexual politics, homosexuality is not a behavior...not a lifestyle choice...but, rather, something that they are born with. There must be a homosexuality gene that somehow completely defies the science of biological inheritance and genetic selection.

I've always wondered, if homosexuals are born that way, then why do so many of them have sex change operations? Seems, they were not born the way they wanted to be, so it must be a choice. ???
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"