Author Topic: Gayness: Let's Talk about It  (Read 11962 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Gayness: Let's Talk about It
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2013, 10:07:02 AM »
There have been studies done on identical twins, where one is a homosexual and one is not.

Identical twins are genetically exactly that: identical. These studies have shown absolutely zero genetic, chemical, or physiological reason that one twin's a fag and the other isn't.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2013, 10:25:58 AM »

But there it is. There you have it. Is homosexual behavior "natural?" I can't see how it is. Not objectively. .

It could be a genetic trait activated by environment. Like Alcoholism in American Indians - and that is simply a genetic characteristic that was induced by many generations of breeding without access to alcohol - and not for survival. Every man has the genetics to make a womb, but our bodies don't use those parts of the code.   The point is, not everything in a person's genetic code is a survival trait.  There are mistakes, dead ends, and inactive bits of code, and a proclivity to be gay could be one of them-simply not harmful enough to be weeded out, or is still in the process of being weeded out or it may also have a survival characteristic - if its a genetic behavior activated by over-crowding. 

There are many reports of other species (mammal, reptiles etc) engaging in such behavior. Why? Because some critter figured out it felt good, and they aren't bound by any sort of moral or ethical laws. It would be a more effective control in females than in males of course, since a mammalian population is limited by the number of females, since one male can impregnate them all.  However, a genetic trait to produce homosexual offspring could be preserved just because rape is pretty much how things are done in an uncivilized world.  There is also evidence that the more male offspring a woman has the greater chance that each newborn will become gay because the hormonal mix its exposed to changes..  so it may be this hormonal mix that is being passed down, more than the behavior itself. Lesbians seem to become so because they have have a gene that regulates their exposure to such hormones. ( which isn't to say that Gay men don't also have a similar process at work, only that it appears to not be dominant)  So female homosexuality and male homosexuality would seem to  follow entirely different processes.  There is very probably a genetic component at work- almost certainly in females, in the mother ( regulating fetal hormone exposure) and possibly within the males themselves. There are some who have suggested that the hormonal changes could also be attributed to a virus or some other outside factor.

Quote from: irondiopriest
There have been studies done on identical twins, where one is a homosexual and one is not.

Identical twins are genetically exactly that: identical. These studies have shown absolutely zero genetic, chemical, or physiological reason that one twin's a fag and the other isn't

As IDP points out, is it  obviously not entirely genetic, as I personally knew identical female  twins, one of whom was straight ( tested and confirmed) , the other gay. However, that does not mean there is no genetic component.. the fact that many studies show Homosexuality running in certain family lines suggest there must be some sort of genetic component.  Others have observed similar things. It is very likely a combination of genetic proclivity, exposure in the womb, environment and personality  that leads to the behavior and  "natural" is probably an accurate word to describe the behavior.  "Normal" is not such a word, since at most 1 in 10 engage in it, and its more likely closer to 2-4 in 100. However, the environment required  may involve being molested as a child, as its startling how many Homosexuals I have met have such a tale and there are studies that suggest homosexuals have a higher incidence.  Of course since Gay is a good voting block for Democrats, Democrats encourage and protect those who molest children and of course support school programs that promote early  sexualization, ether because they want to use the shock of it to brainwash or merely want to achieve that 1 in 10 number for voting purposes.

So if such victimization of a child plays a role, is being gay still a choice?  Can a woman choose to be unraped?  If being Gay is a direct psychological cause of sexual abuse at a young age, with a certain personality, and a certain genome, did a person so afflicted choose it?  Yes, you can seek help- but that help is in suppressing your natural desires ( something which all civilized people must do)  and its not going to make you "straight" - merely to avoid the sin of homosexuality.

There is probably also a whole segment of copy-cats who simply want to be or feel unique or special - who want to have something that sets them apart and lets them engage in all sorts of depraved behavior in a social group that will at the very least not disapprove.  I suspect most "bi-sexual" people are this way - and its more about being free from social convention than its about sexual orientation. And for this group, yes, its a choice.

update: I must wonder to Soup's point below, how many predators are in each group - the self-selected choosers, vs the "made by abuse" kind. I suspect the abused are more likely to abuse- as a form of getting control over their abuser- by becoming them. Any thoughts?  ( I was approached only once, at age 22, in Italy. He  was much older, but very polite, speaking in broken English, and not aggressive in any way, and he took my rejection without a problem, so I have no experience with this )

In conclusion, gayness is like being an asshole (jerk, sh*thead, pick your term) .  In general its undesirable because it makes relationships with others in the society difficult, because your behavior places additional and abnormal ( 1 in 10 or less)  burdens on others. .  The people you meet who are assholes are that way for multiple reasons and across a spectrum - by choice, because they were abused, or because they were just born that way.

Quote from: Radioman
I've always wondered, if homosexuals are born that way, then why do so many of them have sex change operations? Seems, they were not born the way they wanted to be, so it must be a choice

They have sex change operations because they want to be "normal"  or at least seen that way.  If I am a Man attracted to men, and I want to be truly socially accepted ( not accepted because others are held at govt gunpoint and forced to say so)  then I seek to horribly mutilate by body so my  "natural" attraction  to males is seen as "normal" attraction.  No they weren't born the way they wanted to be.. To traps point, choosing to be gay is a pretty damn stupid choice - like choosing to be an asshole. Yes,  some people chose it.  Still others can't or don't know how to help it, so they choose mutilation in an attempt to fit in and be "normal" - And others simply choose to embrace the way that God made them- either because they are people  with a peculiar extra helping of sin God thinks they need to overcome, or because God really don't care one way or the other.  I don't know God's  mind, only what  men wrote in a book a long time ago. Those men wrote it was a sin. They wrote that  Jesus instructed us to have love and have compassion for the sinner. I simply thank God he didn't throw such a burden on me, and I know its beyond my understanding or right to judge. .  I simply do my best to overcome my gut revulsion at the very  idea and treat them fairly as fellow sinners. What they do is between them and God, just as ultimately my actions are between me and God. I feel no need to make their time on this earth worse than it has to be,  unless they start demanding that I, at gunpoint, laud their "lifestyle" as good and normal.  I won't.

Conversations That Never Happened...guy walks into a psychiatrist's office in a panic and says, "Doc, you gotta help me! I think I might be straight!"

Wait for it..

« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:53:36 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2013, 10:31:29 AM »
Let me stipulate up front that I was the victim (I hate that word) of a seduction turned sexual assault when I was 13. I know I tend to be long-winded and won't bore you with the details other than to say that I jumped from a speeding car to get away.

Over the years I was witness to, or the subject of several recruitments. Anyone who denies that it happens is a liar. Unfortunately no one taught me about sexual predators - I had to find out on my own. I got good at spotting sexual predators early on. Remember, my formative years were the sixties and seventies. Making jokes about fairies and "light in the loafers" was still acceptable comedy fodder. The percentages haven't changed but they were nowhere near as "in your face" then.

Over the years I've led a "live and let live" attitude toward homos. Leave me alone and I won't beat the sh!t outta you.

Homosexuals feed on the perceived lack of love that individuals hold. They prey on insecurity and self-doubt. They find kids who look at their contemporaries having normal typical relationships and ask themselves, "Why can't I have that too?" and whisper "Yes you can". They take advantage of young raging hormones and the need for gratification.

The GayStapo shrink from the notion of a "gay gene"" because that would imply a possible cure - and the elimination of their kind. If you ask them, they simultaneously hold the views that 1. You can't prove we're not born this way, 2. "No one would ever ask to be born this way", 3. It's a miserable life.

And yet they not only do nothing to address the root cause of their condition, and they insist on perpetuating lifestyles that are the most destructive in society, but they demand that we endorse them and their destructive behavior. They wish to expand and recruit on an unprecedented scale.

In the Interweb Warz the GayKK are stepping up the rhetoric about "We're winning and you're losing" the PR battle of acceptance and compliance with their demands. They are quick to point to recent "victories" where states have abandoned reason and allowed fag marriage. They claim that "young people aren't homophobic like you old folks" and "the sooner you die off the sooner we will win". They may be right.

But an interesting thing is occurring with the DD dust up. You are seeing people standing up and saying "enough is enough!" The backlash that I predicted is happening. Folks like me are setting their jaw and drawing the line. Call me a bigot - IDC - but in my perception every homosexual is a potential sexual predator and I'll not have one in my midst.

I don't care about homos and their plight. Stay the hell away from me of you don't wanna get squashed.

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2013, 07:54:01 PM »
It does not matter if homosexuals were "born that way". We were all born into sin.

Maybe my sin  is lying, or a propensity for adultery, or sloth.

We all have sin and fall short of the Glory of God.

The Glory is within the overcoming of sin. Recognizing it. Seeing what our past has wrought.

Being homosexual is one thing.....giving into the sin of active, unrepentant homosexuality is another.

The problem with todays homosexual is, they glory in coming out of the closet.  They require total acceptance of their lifestyle to validate their "courage".  If they were truly courages, truly righteous, they would not require the acceptance of normal people.

They seek to condemn the normal by exposing the sins of "normal" people. (You are no better than me!).  And, of course, normal folks do not want to be considered judgemental.

Such a viscous, unnecessary, circle.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »
The GayStapo shrink from the notion of a "gay gene"" because that would imply a possible cure - and the elimination of their kind. If you ask them, they simultaneously hold the views that 1. You can't prove we're not born this way, 2. "No one would ever ask to be born this way", 3. It's a miserable life.

And yet they not only do nothing to address the root cause of their condition, and they insist on perpetuating lifestyles that are the most destructive in society, but they demand that we endorse them and their destructive behavior. They wish to expand and recruit on an unprecedented scale.

Could we convince them that a bullet in the brain feels exceptionally good? If so I wouldn't try to stop them but in fact encourage them. If you have a drug addiction problem, do we not as a society attempt rehabilitation as a solution? Why is this frowned upon(modern times but in the past it was classified as a psycho disorder)?

Most of them don't want to be cured even if there was one and that's not true either because if we follow His teaching, we can live a fulfilling life without the sinful abomination that is homosexual behavior.

If homosexuals could breed naturally than they would be able to successfully put forth their genes into succeeding generations of offspring thoroughly proving that they are a subspecies of human being except we all know they cannot. No mammal can so genetically speaking homosexuality is a behavioral choice.

Last point. Liberals are quoted many times a desire to eliminate genetic abnormalities such as major genetic birth defects so what if we list homosexuals as such and eliminate them from the society as destructive to it? We know and accept that some behavior is destructive and make rules outlawing those behaviors so what's the difference here? Homosexuality particularly sodomy leads to all sorts of bad diseases such as HIV which is terminal and I say we have the right to do so because it's the over all health of the community which is at stake.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2014, 06:46:25 AM »
It occurred to me this morning that the wrong response was triggered in the recent case of the Indian diplomat subjected to an anal cavity search. The reaction should have been one of celebration as the diplomat got an, uhm...insider's view, up close & personal into the world of homosexual marriage. What an honor, that she was allowed to participate in a reenactment of the consummating celebratory act of male love.

Attention justices of the peace - add these words to the ceremonial vows:

"I now pronounce you husband & husband!
You may now perform the anal cavity search."
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2014, 10:02:24 AM »
It occurred to me this morning that the wrong response was triggered in the recent case of the Indian diplomat subjected to an anal cavity search. The reaction should have been one of celebration as the diplomat got an, uhm...insider's view, up close & personal into the world of homosexual marriage. What an honor, that she was allowed to participate in a reenactment of the consummating celebratory act of male love.

Attention justices of the peace - add these words to the ceremonial vows:

"I now pronounce you husband & husband!
You may now perform the anal cavity search."

oh lordy, that is too much information. Now I have a visual of a TSA guy having someone drop their pants, and pull their buttocks apart, to prove or disprove...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »
"Gay Louisiana University Student Pens an Open Letter to Phil Robertson Alleging That His Comments on the Unnatural Nature of Homosexuality “Damaged” Him & Made Him Feel “Unsafe” in His “Own Home”

I live in West Monroe, and I’m a Mass Communications student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe (ULM).

West Monroe is also home to the most famous anti-gay person in the world: Phil Robertson. I’ve never met Phil. But I was raised by a Phil Robertson.

My Phil Robertson told me that I was an a**hole for being so selfish to come out of the closet to my mother.

My Phil Robertson told me that my boyfriend will never be welcomed to his house, as if he were diseased.

My Phil Robertson threatened my life because I had the audacity to be who I am.

Phil claims to love everyone, and I have to believe that he has the best of intentions for saying what he said.  But he must realize the damage that those words do to people like me.

He encouraged – hopefully unintentionally – a two-week-long “fag bashing” in Monroe and around the world.  He made me feel unsafe in my own home.  I can’t count how many times I heard “faggot” over the Christmas visit home.

All of this is in a state that still has laws against, and still arrests people for, having homosexual relations.

I’ve never been under any impression that northeast Louisiana is safe for gays.

And people say Phil is being persecuted for his beliefs.

But my love isn’t different. It isn’t unholy. It isn’t wrong because a man with a beard said so in a GQ article.

The comments are predictable. This is nothing but the equivalent of a hissy fit.

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/01/gay-louisiana-university-student-pens-an-open-letter-to-phil-robertson-alleging-that-his-comments-on-the-unnatural-nature-of-homosexuality-damaged-him-made-him-feel-unsafe/#sthash.1xvdGc9J.dpuf
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2014, 05:33:00 PM »
But my love isn’t different. It isn’t unholy. It isn’t wrong because a man with a beard said so in a GQ article.

That's 100% correct.

It's different, unholy & wrong because a man with a beard (or usually so depicted) said so in the Bible. The creator of the atom, Almighty God, is whom Phil was quoting.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2014, 06:02:25 PM »
"Gay Louisiana University Student Pens an Open Letter to Phil Robertson Alleging That His Comments on the Unnatural Nature of Homosexuality “Damaged” Him & Made Him Feel “Unsafe” in His “Own Home”

I live in West Monroe, and I’m a Mass Communications student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe (ULM).

West Monroe is also home to the most famous anti-gay person in the world: Phil Robertson. I’ve never met Phil. But I was raised by a Phil Robertson.

My Phil Robertson told me that I was an a**hole for being so selfish to come out of the closet to my mother.

My Phil Robertson told me that my boyfriend will never be welcomed to his house, as if he were diseased.

My Phil Robertson threatened my life because I had the audacity to be who I am.

Phil claims to love everyone, and I have to believe that he has the best of intentions for saying what he said.  But he must realize the damage that those words do to people like me.

He encouraged – hopefully unintentionally – a two-week-long “fag bashing” in Monroe and around the world.  He made me feel unsafe in my own home.  I can’t count how many times I heard “faggot” over the Christmas visit home.

All of this is in a state that still has laws against, and still arrests people for, having homosexual relations.

I’ve never been under any impression that northeast Louisiana is safe for gays.

And people say Phil is being persecuted for his beliefs.

The comments are predictable. This is nothing but the equivalent of a hissy fit.

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/01/gay-louisiana-university-student-pens-an-open-letter-to-phil-robertson-alleging-that-his-comments-on-the-unnatural-nature-of-homosexuality-damaged-him-made-him-feel-unsafe/#sthash.1xvdGc9J.dpuf

The little drama queen does not have a "Phil Robertson" of his "own", clearly, and the father he does have has every reason to suspect both his son and his "girlfriend" may be diseased. 

Nobody made this kid feel unsafe in his own home but his twisted head unless he's masochistic enough (not out of the question) to still be living in Daddy's house.

Meh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 06:21:57 PM »

I wouldn't put up with it for a moment! Perhaps he should move. I hear Riyadh is nice this time of year.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »
Most famous anti-gay? I assume that what he means is that he THINKS Phil is the most famous person to OPPOSE homosexual practices. He would be wrong. Consider the Prophets, the Priests, the Kings, scattered throughout scripture. Consider the history of our country. Consider most world religions, the Popes, the Islamacists, Baptists, etc....can you really claim that Phil is the most famous of them all?  What about Christ and the Apostles? Are they better known than Phil? Obviously.  I hope this guy develops cognitive ability some day, but it is clear that it was not today.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2014, 06:50:15 AM »
Most famous anti-gay? I assume that what he means is that he THINKS Phil is the most famous person to OPPOSE homosexual practices. He would be wrong. Consider the Prophets, the Priests, the Kings, scattered throughout scripture. Consider the history of our country. Consider most world religions, the Popes, the Islamacists, Baptists, etc....can you really claim that Phil is the most famous of them all?  What about Christ and the Apostles? Are they better known than Phil? Obviously.  I hope this guy develops cognitive ability some day, but it is clear that it was not today.

Never gonna happen. He's too wrapped up in his own little make believe world.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »

Yeah, well Leftists call me racist, evil, uncaring, greedy etc. . Get some balls.  Oh sorry. I guess I should not mock the testosterone challenged.   Or do the words hurt more because that are true? Because you are a FAG.  Why would the word offend you?  You think someone will do violence to you.. well we have laws for that.  Don't think the law will protect you? Well its not protecting me from confiscatory taxation that violated my right of conscience either. Grow up.  Buy a gun.  Protect yourself. You know like all of us have to.  And perhaps if you weren't trying to wave the government guns in other people's faces in a self-defeating attempt to make people like you, there would be less anger against Fags. You want to sin, sin. We all sin.  But don't aim a government at my head and tell me I have to call a sin something other than what it is.

Why is the left never cognizant of the fact they THEY are the ones who initiated the conflict? That they began the  of force against others? That they advocate force as the primary means of getting anything they want?  Want to live and let live? Then try not using the government as a weapon to tell others how to live!  Oh right. You didn't want to live and let live unless everyone lives your way.

No Mercy.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2014, 11:32:36 AM »
As a young child, I never had a fairy Godmother. But I did have an uncle we weren't sure about. ::unknowncomic::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2014, 11:49:56 AM »
As a young child, I never had a fairy Godmother. But I did have an uncle we weren't sure about. ::unknowncomic::

::rimshot::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2014, 12:47:20 AM »

kudos, Alan.  This joke is worth stealing!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2014, 04:57:23 AM »

Yeah, well Leftists call me racist, evil, uncaring, greedy etc. . Get some balls.  . . .  Don't think the law will protect you? Well its not protecting me from confiscatory taxation that violated my right of conscience either. Grow up.  Buy a gun.  Protect yourself. You know like all of us have to.  And perhaps if you weren't trying to wave the government guns in other people's faces in a self-defeating attempt to make people like you, there would be less anger against Fags. You want to sin, sin. We all sin.  But don't aim a government at my head and tell me I have to call a sin something other than what it is.

Most excellent point. Conservatives are the subject of constant and increasing instances of vile personal attacks. Yes, even more so than homosexuals. But you don't see them having a hissy fot over it.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 03:19:50 PM »
18 Year old football player stabs his 27 year old lover with a steak knife cause the older man was gonna break it off with him. The relationship.

http://thegrio.com/2013/11/24/conn-football-captain-charged-with-killing-lover/
--------------

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2014, 04:27:06 PM »
18 Year old football player stabs his 27 year old lover with a steak knife cause the older man was gonna break it off with him. The relationship.

http://thegrio.com/2013/11/24/conn-football-captain-charged-with-killing-lover/

Thanks for the clarification. I was almost worried there for a minute.

Thomas Jefferson