Author Topic: The U.N. President  (Read 698 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

The U.N. President
« on: December 26, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »
I am writing this to get some feedback:

It dawned on me as I was, again, contemplating this outrageous and idiosyncratic resident of our whitehouse.

Rather than a standard issue American, it feels as if our current national CEO is the personification of the United Nations.  It's as if his every thought, ethos and perspective is embodied in what has become the most unsuccessful, impotent and self-indulgent institution of our planet's history.

Sometimes I think I spend too much time contemplating these issues and lose perspective, so I would like to know if this sounds plausible  Is this place-holder in the great line of American leaders really just the result of multiculturalism taken to the max?
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: The U.N. President
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 11:29:02 PM »
It's the result of having a communist as president.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 12:29:46 AM »
I am writing this to get some feedback:

It dawned on me as I was, again, contemplating this outrageous and idiosyncratic resident of our whitehouse.

Rather than a standard issue American, it feels as if our current national CEO is the personification of the United Nations.  It's as if his every thought, ethos and perspective is embodied in what has become the most unsuccessful, impotent and self-indulgent institution of our planet's history.

Sometimes I think I spend too much time contemplating these issues and lose perspective, so I would like to know if this sounds plausible  Is this place-holder in the great line of American leaders really just the result of multiculturalism taken to the max?

You haven't lost your perspective. You've found it.

You know when I found mine? When Dubya spoke about the "New World Order". 

I knew at that moment that the words lock and load may have a whole new meaning in the not too distant future.
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:09:06 PM »
The People's Banana Republic of...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 06:12:52 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Barry, if he doesn't end up spending the rest of his worthless life on the golf course, that he will take a "job" with the UN.   (I am only surprised Bill Clinton didn't do a UN job after the White House).

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:52:51 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Barry, if he doesn't end up spending the rest of his worthless life on the golf course, that he will take a "job" with the UN.   (I am only surprised Bill Clinton didn't do a UN job after the White House).

Bill, the first black Prez, doesn't like all them colored folks about...unless they are serving food and drinks.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 12:55:57 PM »
seems that Obama will find that the UN has no respect for him either. besides, they don't need anymore third world narcissists. I am sure he will spend his retirement making speeches to groups who can't understand how the country rejected their attempts at achieving hippie utopia. He will calm them and coddle them with words of a second coming of the Woodstock generation. they will pay him great sums to have him reassure them that there entire lives were not a great mistake and a tragic disaster for the republic.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson