Author Topic: Ice Breaker Gets Stuck Trying to Rescue Global Warming Scientists  (Read 471 times)

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
Ice Breaker Gets Stuck Trying to Rescue Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice

A Russian expedition ship carrying global warming scientists got stuck in ice earlier this week. Now a Chinese ice breaker sent to rescue the scientists is frozen too just miles away.

Global warming strikes again.
 Aysor reported:

South Pole weather has stymied a rescue by a Chinese icebreaker trying to reach an expedition vessel trapped for the past four days in frozen seas, a ship officer told CNN Friday.

The Chinese icebreaker Xue Long, or Snow Dragon, was just six nautical miles away from the rescue, but now it’s stuck in an Antarctica ice floe, too.

The Chinese crew is hoping a French icebreaker 14 nautical miles away will arrive and offer relief, said Zhu Li, chief officer of the Chinese ship.

But it’s likely the French vessel Astrolabe will also be slowed by the polar cap’s extreme frigidity, Zhu said.

More here:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/rescue-ice-breaker-now-stuck-global-warming-scientists-trapped-in-antarctica/#disqus_thread

"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Ice Breaker Gets Stuck Trying to Rescue Global Warming Scientists
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 07:47:06 PM »
 ::snoshovel::
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 08:35:31 PM »
The irony is thicker than the ice.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:58:36 PM »
They're fine...I saw them wave us off, RTB!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.