Author Topic: Tyranny seems to have begun ??  (Read 704 times)

Offline sfetter

Tyranny seems to have begun ??
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
With mandatory registration of guns and magazines in Conn. it seems that tyranny  has begun with very little resistance.  Unlike some here, I am no hero, and do not know what I would do presently if they came for my guns??  I know that not giving in to these bastards is the absolute right thing to do.  I also know that the day could come when I have to make that decision.  If it does, I hope I can be strong enough to make the decision we all know is right.

Enough about me, I know there are much braver people out there than me.  Please tell me that there are those who are resisting in Conn.  I have read where some in NY have not turned in guns to authorities as requested by letter.

It is difficult to believe that we do not have a considerable percentage who will not comply.  Where is the NRA ?? We know what this registration will lead to.

I also realize and hope that there are efforts going on to organize which cannot be talked about.  I know both I and others on this site have previously said that the battle for freedom in this country is pretty much lost, but I just can't let go of the idea that somehow there are enough patriots left to take it back. 

I agree with Josie the outlaw, that the only way to stop tyranny is with force.  I guess I am just a crazy romantic, thinking that we can ever go back to the liberty we once had. 

Offline KittenClaws

Re: Tyranny seems to have begun ??
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 10:38:09 AM »
With mandatory registration of guns and magazines in Conn. it seems that tyranny  has begun with very little resistance.  Unlike some here, I am no hero, and do not know what I would do presently if they came for my guns??  I know that not giving in to these bastards is the absolute right thing to do.  I also know that the day could come when I have to make that decision.  If it does, I hope I can be strong enough to make the decision we all know is right.

Enough about me, I know there are much braver people out there than me.  Please tell me that there are those who are resisting in Conn.  I have read where some in NY have not turned in guns to authorities as requested by letter.

It is difficult to believe that we do not have a considerable percentage who will not comply.  Where is the NRA ?? We know what this registration will lead to.

I also realize and hope that there are efforts going on to organize which cannot be talked about.  I know both I and others on this site have previously said that the battle for freedom in this country is pretty much lost, but I just can't let go of the idea that somehow there are enough patriots left to take it back. 

I agree with Josie the outlaw, that the only way to stop tyranny is with force.  I guess I am just a crazy romantic, thinking that we can ever go back to the liberty we once had.

Didn't you lose yours in a boating accident?  Tragic.
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 10:51:13 AM »
Didn't you lose yours in a boating accident?  Tragic.

Alas, I had the same misfortune.  :'(
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:52 PM »

Personally I don't think we'll ever see liberty like this country once had, not in our lifetimes. What I hope for is dysfunction and chaos as a next best thing. This country is well on its way to becoming truly Third World, and that's where the Left will end up being hoisted by its own petard. They've worked overtime to bring in a Third World population, so that's exactly what they're going to have.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 03:58:27 PM »
Their registration request would meet my heinie...any home invaders would meet a harsher fate.  They made their illegal laws, let them try to enforce them.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.