Author Topic: If you REALLY want to get paranoid  (Read 1195 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: If you REALLY want to get paranoid
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:41:34 PM »
Here's your site.

http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013/07/fema-concentration-camps-locations-and.html

Well, the wonderful part about this stuff is there is one near you!  Check it out.

I've been past   the (alleged)  Ft Carson FEMA camp  in Colorado.   Its an active military base in a very conservative part of the State and RIGHT NEXT to Colorado Springs. There are many active duty battalions stationed there, and I find it hard to believe no one would mention it or confirm if there really were facilities in readiness there. 

But if you think about it, I can't see them doing Box Cars and Gas Chambers with an Armed populace ( and one which has been daily made ever more angry)   Why waste the men and material?  They will use biological, chemical or nukes if they want to kill large portions of the population, and just burn the bodies where they lay if they feel its important. 

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 04:15:05 PM »
One that I am familiar with is a commercial airport now, no longer an AFB.  The accuracy is questionable.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 08:05:26 PM »
Here's your site.

http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013/07/fema-concentration-camps-locations-and.html

Well, the wonderful part about this stuff is there is one near you!  Check it out.

I've been past   the (alleged)  Ft Carson FEMA camp  in Colorado.   Its an active military base in a very conservative part of the State and RIGHT NEXT to Colorado Springs. There are many active duty battalions stationed there, and I find it hard to believe no one would mention it or confirm if there really were facilities in readiness there. 

But if you think about it, I can't see them doing Box Cars and Gas Chambers with an Armed populace ( and one which has been daily made ever more angry)   Why waste the men and material?  They will use biological, chemical or nukes if they want to kill large portions of the population, and just burn the bodies where they lay if they feel its important.

Maybe. But then, they must deal with the remnants. Plus, they do not want to dispose of the workers.  What would they have left? Takers?

This is the line they walk.

We are dealing with big time stupid. Yep. I said it.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 01:34:59 PM »
Unless my eyes are deceiving me it looks like Iowa is clear.  Really, Iowa?  No clear and present danger there or what?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 08:31:49 PM »
Unless my eyes are deceiving me it looks like Iowa is clear.  Really, Iowa?  No clear and present danger there or what?

Nothing worth saving. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 07:55:57 AM »

Nothing worth saving. ::hysterical::

Lemme get the pigs out!  They gots lots o pigs!

Don't want to see good pork go to waste!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.