Author Topic: The NYC Mayoral Clown Thread  (Read 20690 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: The NYC Mayoral Clown Thread
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2015, 12:19:09 AM »
Okay.

::newyear:: ::newyear:: ::newyear:: ::newyear:: ::newyear:: ::newyear::

Happy now?

yes!  a clown (de Blasio)  and balloons!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2017, 03:30:44 PM »
Surprised this thread has been forgotten,  I guess the three ring circus around the  2016 elections gave this guy cover.   De Blasio's has been a complete disaster for NYC.   

Homelessness has increased to record levels. 

http://city-journal.org/html/homelessness-mayor-14923.html

Heard a rumor Hillary could be looking at a NYC mayoral run.   Of course she doesn't actually live in the city as far as I know.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2017, 05:37:02 PM »
It's easy to forget a place you have no intention of ever visiting.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2017, 05:39:09 PM »

Heard a rumor Hillary could be looking at a NYC mayoral run.   Of course she doesn't actually live in the city as far as I know.

She's a carpet bagger. She'll move anywhere to fleece people.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2017, 02:23:59 AM »

Wouldn't even have to change the title of this thread if she was mayor.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/06/hillary-clinton-nyc-mayor-top-democrats-urge-twitter-reaction

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2017, 07:26:38 AM »

Wouldn't even have to change the title of this thread if she was mayor.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/06/hillary-clinton-nyc-mayor-top-democrats-urge-twitter-reaction

What's another 'Bagger/Muncher' in NYC?!  Saying it isn't possible is like saying NYer's aren't stupid...

sh*t happens...especially to the stupid.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2017, 02:40:39 AM »
Mayor Bill de Blasio and City Council speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito can’t say enough good things about FALN thug Oscar Lopéz Rivera.

https://city-journal.org/html/terrorists-fan-base-14983.html

If NYC reelects this loser...........of course they were stupid enough to elect him in the first place. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2017, 07:09:17 AM »
Where's Snake Plissken when you need him?

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2017, 10:48:09 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2017, 07:00:50 AM »
Losing is easy...

The Establishmentarian's in the GOP are so exceptionally gifted at it they make it look super easy...

Wasn't just NYC...and contrary to what the Goebbels Media is saying, this wasn't a Trump Repudiation, the Trump Repudiation preceded the elections...the GOP Establishment from Ryan and McConnell all the way down turned their back on Trump, some gleefully stabbing him in the back a bragging about it...these candidates were told if they wanted Trump's support he'd give it, they declined, mostly due to the prevailing odor blowing out of The Swamp...and they got their asses handed to them.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts in most if not all of these races the losses were due to Trump voters not giving a crap about anti-Trump chicken s h i t candidates and/or lack of support of good candidates by the Party as what little funds they had were diverted to Establishment choices (which is akin to flushing it down the toilet in spite).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-election-likely-crucial-test-vote-trump-080522153.html

VA, not anti-Trump...but yes, hate and division worked as planned for the prog.

Same story everywhere else...

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359310-dems-win-from-coast-to-coast

...weak GOP candidates, candidates who by choice or threat from Establishment hacks running the GOP avoiding Trump...

...got their asses handed to them by likes of Biden et al campaigning for their idiot candidates...basically the same team Trump trounced...E-GOP got stomped by...

Keep it up, little "r's"!

Your failure is almost complete!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:16:57 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2017, 12:37:46 AM »
Like a state becoming more and more infected with federal government workers would ever vote Republican again, anyway?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2017, 06:50:22 AM »
Yes, VA & MD have been thoroughly infected with Fedcoats as The Swamp expands.  But most every state has a significant presence as well - The Fed, Courts, Fedcoat field offices from several alphabet soup agencies...layers of their own heavy state government drones (Dept's of Health probably the biggest, followed by Welfare offices and black-robed clowns...state police, local fuzz...)...

The infection is wide and pervasive...

When has the trend ever been less, not more?  Not in my lifetime...

::outrage::

Biggest scam ever allowed might just be tolerating government worker unions...how effing retarded beyond human belief is that sh*t?!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »
Unfortunately,  there are way many more communities where the public sector is quite large.   In surprising places too. 

If you include local governments all the way down to the lowest levels,  there are many towns where public sector employment the majority or at least the largest employer.    For example in the town in Washington state,  where those guys held up in those fed offices,  over half of the employed people work in the public sector.   No wonder why they wanted those guys gone,  if half of them are government drones. 

In my own town,  the largest employer is the local public school district.  Nobody come close.   And that doesn't even include any other employees of the town.   I am guessing most small towns are like mine,  where the school district is the largest employer.   And my town is hardly the worst in the area,  another local town has bloated public employment you wouldn't believe.