Author Topic: Day One Of New Year...Jihadi Workplace Accident In Minneapolis: Somalis Go Boom  (Read 3137 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Not that it is being reported as such. Yet. And, if the DFL and CAIR have their way, it won't be.

But, hey...common sense: Explosion on second floor of structure that exclusively housed single Somali males. Mosque located in same structure. Utility company rules out gas leak. 2+2=4

Other vid at this link

Being reported that one person had their legs blown off. I'm guessing he was pretty close to the epicenter of the explosion.

Stupid quote of the event:

Mayor-elect Betsy Hodges and city council member-elect Abdi Warsame said they had visited some of the victims in the hospital. Hodges called the fire “a tragedy for the city” and said she wanted the families of the victims “to know they’re not alone.”

Me? I would say that the city was spared having this bomb go off somewhere else with a higher population density. So I would call it more of a blessing.

CNN story about as lame as you might expect.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:11:57 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Rybak and Dayton are such schmuckes...it is SOP now and telling in its own right that "the authorities" aren't saying squat about this!  Their devotion to pc/diversity/multi-culti BS is such that they cannot say shyt without inflaming the poor helpless community!

Makes me sick!

And I agree 100% Trap, glad it only took out these idiots...if set off by bomb materials, who knows who could have been killed!

This place is just down the road from my work place, mostly section 8 housing...you know, places cops usually avoid anyway...

Kinda reminds me of this story and reactions to it...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-01/palestine-ambassador-prague-killed-bomb-explosion

Yeah, da Jooos!  Idiots!  More like killed by his own or as a result of his own stupidity in handling explosives!  Good riddance!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I still would believe cold weather newbs left the gas stove running, with an electrical heater plugged in...something like that.

Jihadi Workplace Accidents just don't create fires like that. 

I go by there whenever going to a little grocery store/deli from church.  The funny thing is, since Somalis replaced "native" welfare recipients in those projects, the livability of the neighborhood has went up.  They do take care of their homes more than native welfare recipients.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I was reading comments somewhere and someone suggested that the color of the flames indicated large quantities of chemicals which would be of use to bomb making.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
We'll see.  In Minnesota, we have had those catastrophic gas explosions before, though.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
True MNHawk, had one up in Ramsey not long ago...big one, levelled a small building.  But the fire investigators can figure that out pretty quick, the fact that nothing is being said paints my radar.  This happened yesterday, right?  IIRC the Ramsey explosion they knew and released a statement within just several hours that is was a natural gas explosion.

Here we go...first report on the same day indicated people smelled gas in the area...

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2004/12/28_hughesa_explosion/

They suspected a gas leak right away and after excavation of the site they found a faulty valve on the underground supply line.

They aren't reporting anything about this Cedar Ave explosion.  Why?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I'm starting to lean your way, now that I see they're already starting to demolish the site, before any investigation.

What.  The.  Fluke.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Ahmed Muse, one of five owners of the grocery store, said he arrived at the store at 8 a.m. There was what he called “an electrical shock” in the building, and police were called. When he went outside to talk to the officers, an explosion erupted on the second floor, blowing out the windows and scattering glass on the street below. A police squad car reported the fire at around 8:16 a.m., Nelson said

Odd. I've never called a cop for an electrical shock.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
2 (Somali single men live exclusively on floor where explosion took place)

+

2 (utility company confidently stated almost immediately that there was no gas involved)

+

0 (coverup)

=

4 (jihadi workplace accident)

More complicated answers are available by request.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Ahmed Muse, one of five owners of the grocery store, said he arrived at the store at 8 a.m. There was what he called “an electrical shock” in the building, and police were called. When he went outside to talk to the officers, an explosion erupted on the second floor, blowing out the windows and scattering glass on the street below. A police squad car reported the fire at around 8:16 a.m., Nelson said

Odd. I've never called a cop for an electrical shock.

WTF is "...“an electrical shock” in the building?" I never heard of such a thing, and I've investigated a lot of fires.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Click on my link, again.  The title of the story now changed to

Gas leak could be to blame for Cedar Ave. explosion, 2 still missing

::thinking::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
It looked to me like a low level natural gas explosion and resulting fire. (A high level explosion would have sent the building into orbit.)

Now they need to find the source of the natural gas leak. Back in the 1880s, when the building was constructed, it probably had gas lamps throughout the structure, and any of those old pipes and fittings could fail and leak. That would be due to not shutting off the gas to those areas. But that's just conjecture on my part.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Well, since they covered everything in water and ice and then demolished it with a track hoe I guess we may never know.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Well, since they covered everything in water and ice and then demolished it with a track hoe I guess we may never know.

That's not necessarily true. I know 2 superb fire investigators who would sift through all the remains and determine the cause.

I'm personal friends with Roger and Subbaiah, who are the most professional and intelligent men I have ever known. We set up test fires and explosions at their laboratory in CA.

Here's one of them:

http://www.mccarthyengineering.com/images/mccarthy_resume_2010_McE.pdf

Here's the other one:

http://www.exponent.com/files/Attorney/453e6b30-335d-478b-92f6-2f835f5185b4/Presentation/ceExpertCVUpload/malladi,s_full.pdf

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I have absolutely no doubt there are people who already know or could know in short order what caused this...but I also seriously doubt the real truth will ever be seen by the public.

I have no interest in debating the qualifications or integrity of the investigators involved, for the sake of argument their character is unimpeachable.  But if in fact the true nature of what started this was a result of terrorists playing with explosives does anybody here think that information will ever be disclosed by the Minneapolis Police, the FBI or the Mayor's office...anybody?

But if this had been dirty white boys playing with matches and gasoline and their Facebook pages had links to Aryan Nation and the Tea Party it would have come out faster than you can say "Holy Guano, Batman!"!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
It awful odd that different people are saying different things.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
The owner of the property obviously doesn't want any kind of investigation. That tells me a few things....

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The owner of the property obviously doesn't want any kind of investigation. That tells me a few things....

I guess the dump must not be insured then, because normally they don't get to make that call on their own!

I think the mob ruined that old scam, right?

:o

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
. . .
Kinda reminds me of this story and reactions to it...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-01/palestine-ambassador-prague-killed-bomb-explosion

the blast occurred when the 56-year-old diplomat was moving an old office safe box. It was not immediately clear how the explosives got there, and the ministry said the blast was being investigated.

That's where I keep my IEDs.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:00:36 AM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah.

Must have forgot about that pressure switch safety feature...

::jihadnanner::

They are with Muhammad now...enjoying demon-rape.