Author Topic: Cops called to keep Dems out of ballot boxes in WI  (Read 1384 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Cops called to keep Dems out of ballot boxes in WI
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
They’re still counting votes in Milwaukee for the Wisconsin supreme court justice race that was held last week. The rest of the state has turned in their totals – Not Milwaukee. And, as you well know, as long as they are still counting ballots, democrats are still trying to steal the race.

Mike in Chicago sent in the latest news on the race:

<snip>

I was just listening to Charlie Sykes, and he broke this story about Milwaukee Election Commissioner Robert Spindell the only GOP member.

Due to the intensity of the Supreme Court election, he called the Milwaukee police to come and guard the Milwaukee County ballots (a Democrat stronghold) to prevent any funny business.

When the rest of the commissioners found out about this, they told the police to stand down.

Luckily, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark (Republican) understanding the importance of ballot integrity sent his men in to protect the ballots.

Please realize while the vote canvas is complete in every other county in Wisconsin, the canvassing for Milwaukee County is still not completed over a week after the election. This is not uncommon for Wisconsin’s most populous county but it is a bit disconserting to Republicans who don’t have a lot of faith in the left’s win at all costs attitude and worry
    about voter funny business.

But today, the Milwaukee election commissioners are going to try to essentially impose a gag order on Robert Spindell for doing what he did and speaking to the media.

Of course, Spindell is not going to be shut up.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Cops called to keep Dems out of ballot boxes in WI
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »

Of course, Spindell is not going to be shut up.

There's only one way to deal with these democratic bullies--

::kissface:: doesn't work
 BUT
 ::rockets:: seems to get the point across

:)

More and more like Spindell at all levels of government need to stand their ground.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 09:44:43 PM »
I think we all know damn well that if the ballots from Waukesha County had been fully turned in and accounted for on election night, Milwaukee and Dane would have produced enough votes to beat the GOP totals.

The totals came out like they did on the morning after because the Dems thought they had a handle on the number they needed to to beat, and produced just enough.

You know what I think, with no evidence to back up the hunch? I think County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus might be about the smartest, ballsiest Republican in the Badger State. She did what it took to keep the election honest and keep it from being stolen. That's just my hunch.

People are smart to protect those ballots with the force of law. Organized crime is itching to find a way to corrupt them.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline michelleo

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 11:25:45 PM »
God be with them.  ::praying::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »
That was my thought as well IDP. It's like the infamous Daly machine to the Kennedy campaign: "How many votes do you need?"

Since the 2000 debacle, I've been of the opinion that no polling information should be made public until after all the polls are closed and ballots tabulated. The Left have manipulated the system into a win-win prospect. If they manufacture enough votes to win, then they win; if by manufacturing votes they erode public confidence in the electoral process, they win. Their whole MO, the one common denominator to everything the Left is involved in, is the effort to erode confidence in and the legitimacy of the current system. They want people to be cynical and dismissive of it, because it makes them amenable to the "reform" they trot out on cue.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 07:52:01 AM »
It's similar to Kennedy's victory by 100,000 votes in 1960 . They came from Cook county where the living voted twice and the dead voted once . 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 07:59:57 AM »
And Milwaukee along with Madison are 1a & 1b as far as biggest libtard swamps as far as WI goes, so yeah, better be real careful to keep those congenital criminals away from ballots!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »
That was my thought as well IDP. It's like the infamous Daly machine to the Kennedy campaign: "How many votes do you need?"

Since the 2000 debacle, I've been of the opinion that no polling information should be made public until after all the polls are closed and ballots tabulated.

The first step's been made, thanks to 2000, with the networks no longer calling a state until that state's polls have closed; that was one of the major problems with the networks calling Florida early in 2000, as it is a two time zone state, and calling it before the Panhandle polls closed created a huge disincentive in that region to vote (and that area has Pensacola NAS and other conservative parts).  But like you said, all polls should be closed first, as calling the east cost states screws of the voting in the western states, especially in an assumed landslide election.