Author Topic: Conservative radio pioneer Bob Grant  (Read 985 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Conservative radio pioneer Bob Grant
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:57:11 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Grant-radio-obituary-conservative/2014/01/02/id/544851

RIP We , on the right, owe a great deal to God's servant Bob Grant for staking out new territory.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Conservative radio pioneer Bob Grant
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 07:05:21 AM »
Not really familiar with him, the 70's for me were a time of partying, girls, partying...did I mention partying and girls?

Anyway, seems an unapologetic cantankerous lover of freedom and liberty...and that is more than good enough in my book!

R.I.P.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 10:40:22 AM »
Not really familiar with him, the 70's for me were a time of partying, girls, partying...did I mention partying and girls?

My twin brotha from anotha motha! ::newyear::

I, too, am unfamiliar with the name since my first taste of conservative radio was Rush.

I do thank Mr. Grant for laying the ground work for what we have today. RIP. ::praying::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 12:36:22 PM »

Okay, quit yer bragging already.
Anyway, seems an unapologetic cantankerous lover of freedom and liberty...and that is more than good enough in my book!

R.I.P.

Amen
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 12:44:24 PM »

Okay, quit yer bragging already.

R.I.P.

Amen

Heh!  No bragging...was much more successful at the latter than the former!  And now I identify much more easily with the unapologetic cantankerous lover of liberty!

::hat-tip::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.