Author Topic: France bans "islamist demonstration"  (Read 2423 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
France bans "islamist demonstration"
« on: April 14, 2011, 03:53:07 PM »
Impervious Morons

"We are at home, France will soon belong to us. There are already 10 million of us, soon there will be 20 million, you’ll see. You will not be able to stop us from doing anything. This country is ours."

~ Unassimilable French Muslim.

Hard as it may be to believe but millions of white Frenchmen and other Westerners will read these words and still not get that their civilization is in deadly peril of sinking under a wave of an utterly inferior culture.  Even this language is not enough to rouse them to resist their own demise.  They will still go out next time and vote for the parties that have sold them out.

”Islamist Demonstration Banned.” By Tiberge, GalliaWatch, 4/9/11.

The GalliaWatch link is available at Eternity Road (my original link).

The "demonstration" was to protest France banning the burkha.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: France bans "islamist demonstration"
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »

It's going to  be a rocky road.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 06:10:45 PM »

It's going to  be a rocky road.

And the French have only themselves to blame. Rocky road and they places every one of those rocks in it with their own hands.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 05:44:34 AM »
I didn't used to think that the sh*t that's happening in THIS country would ever happen ... but it is ! I don't have much faith anymore in the willingness of Americans to BE Americans . Just look at the array of oddballs we discuss every day on this site who supposedly represent the general population . You'd think this country had gone completely mad ! So it wouldn't surprise me a damned bit if the Muslims eventually have their way here . Hopefully , I won't live to see it .

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 07:03:30 AM »
The most baffling thing is the degree to which people are willing to tolerate privation and outright theft in order to avoid being labeled a "racist" or some other sort of -ist.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 07:37:29 AM »
See what happens when you let immigrants settle into their own enclaves within your borders?!  We are allowing the same thing to happen here.  At least France appears to be trying to wake up, all we do here is kiss immigrant and muzzie ass!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »

"Far and Away",  seemed to present a true vignette of immigration in that era. 
A little of that is in order today.  In certain groups it is known as initiation.
Welcome to America brother.

Corned Beef and Cabbage

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »
See what happens when you let immigrants settle into their own enclaves within your borders?!  We are allowing the same thing to happen here.  At least France appears to be trying to wake up, all we do here is kiss immigrant and muzzie ass!
No, this is what happens when you abdicate the teaching of American values to your children to progressives that advocate the destroying of your country. ::lalanotlistening::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
No, this is what happens when you abdicate the teaching of American values to your children to progressives that advocate the destroying of your country. ::lalanotlistening::

You describe the process, I described the result, and I deploy both!  Until this nation rises up and says this multi-culti/diversity/crap must end or the nation will end, period.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.