Topics > General Board

Tax Day Cometh

(1/5) > >>

michelleo:
Just got done with taxes.   ::cussing::

Makes heading for the hills, raising yaks, and getting paid not to work sound better and better.

rickl:
I bought my ticket to Atlas Shrugged last night, because I suspect that opening night is going to be huge and I didn't want to risk it being sold out.

How the movie does after the first night depends on whether or not it's any good, of course.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: michelleo on April 14, 2011, 09:47:50 PM ---Just got done with taxes.   ::cussing::

Makes heading for the hills, raising yaks, and getting paid not to work sound better and better.

--- End quote ---

Here's what you want: a business that is either failing or has not yet taken off.  Gunsmith's official gunsmithing business afforded us refunds as a not-yet-viable concern.

What. a. f**ked. up. country. that such is rewarded.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: rickl on April 14, 2011, 10:03:08 PM ---I bought my ticket to Atlas Shrugged last night, because I suspect that opening night is going to be huge and I didn't want to risk it being sold out.

How the movie does after the first night depends on whether or not it's any good, of course.

--- End quote ---

We're going tomorrow night, too.  We'll see ........

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: michelleo on April 14, 2011, 09:47:50 PM ---Just got done with taxes.   ::cussing::

--- End quote ---

Me too... >:(

This was the first time in 28 years that I haven't claimed "head of household". Very odd sensation - also very expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version