Author Topic: Tax Day Cometh  (Read 4827 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Tax Day Cometh
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »
Fox was touting a witehouse (sic) dot org website where you can go and put in all your personal info and instantly see where your tax dollars go...........

So I could plug in Øbozo's info and find out where he's been squandering his ill-gotten gains?  ::rolllaughing::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »
Fox was touting a witehouse (sic) dot org website where you can go and put in all your personal info and instantly see where your tax dollars go...........

So I could plug in Øbozo's info and find out where he's been squandering his ill-gotten gains?  ::rolllaughing::

It's not like you're ever going to get the truth-truth.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

hemm

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 04:00:13 PM »
I like the Fair Tax

Yes. Me too.....but doubt I will live to see the day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 08:41:43 AM »
The whole tax code could be scrapped and re-written on a page and a half , typed and triple spaced !   ::angry::

Funny, I mailed all the pol's back in the 80's my idea...I figured then if we needed a tax for essential services (primarily national defense and a minimum structure of government) let go to a flat tax, one low rate for all people and all corporate entities...made up a simple form on a postcard.

Now, screw them!  I'd like the whole code junked and taxing authority returned to local control.  Let the Fed's lobby the states for funds and the states lobby the municipalities!  The flow is the wrong damn direction!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.