Author Topic: POSTER LISTING SEX ACTS PART OF 'HEALTH AND SCIENCE' CURRICULUM  (Read 1029 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
POSTER LISTING SEX ACTS PART OF 'HEALTH AND SCIENCE' CURRICULUM
« on: January 16, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »
KANSAS MIDDLE SCHOOL: POSTER LISTING SEX ACTS PART OF 'HEALTH AND SCIENCE' CURRICULUM

by DR. SUSAN BERRY  16 Jan 2014, 2:12 AM PDT

The father of a 13 year-old girl who was upset by a classroom poster that listed sex acts was shocked to hear that the poster is part of her school’s health and science curriculum.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/15/Kansas-Middle-School-Says-Poster-Listing-Sex-Acts-Part-of-Health-and-Science-Curriculum
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: POSTER LISTING SEX ACTS PART OF 'HEALTH AND SCIENCE' CURRICULUM
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »
I'm very glad that this kind of insanity has not yet become an issue in our school district. My little one is only in the 3rd grade though. I'm getting the feeling that she is in greater danger from public education than my other children, who are all grown. (My younger boy is a senior)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »
I'd be @ school in a flash for Show & Tell - the topic: 'How Do Parents Express their Angry Feelings' - and we'd either get the class stricken OR my child exempted - hopefully the former...for no child should be exposed to this type of perversion in school.

"Define Perversion" - some wag might challenge. That's when I introduce them to The Love & Jesus & The Holy Scriptures (my nicknames for my left & right clenched fists)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 07:29:06 AM »
Yeah, rush in there and demonstrate the lost art of spankings on teachers and administrators!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.