Author Topic: Homeschooling Crackdown, stringent restrictions begin  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Homeschooling Crackdown, stringent restrictions begin
« on: December 19, 2013, 02:58:54 AM »
Patriotic restraint will now be harder. . .

Homeschooling Restrictions
by Kim Trobee | December 19, 2013
RT @citizenlink: Homeschooling Restrictions http://t.co/b2Ojh0zPLM

http://www.citizenlink.com/2013/12/19/homeschooling-restrictions/?skip_splash=1

http://media.citizenlink.com/citizenlink-radio/2013/clradio-20131219.mp3 (2 minute clip)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Homeschooling Crackdown, stringent restrictions begin
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:08:19 AM »
Patriotic restraint will now be harder. . .
They better not even think of trying it here.

Fisrt, I would not call them, and I would MAKE them get a court order just to talk.
Once obtained,   I would instruct my children to say NOTHING to the social worker. When the social worker asked me questions I would tell her its none of her business because my kids are not owned by the State.

She denies the application, the State is sued.  If that outcome does not overturn this law, and/or  they  come with SWAT to take my kids?  I WOULD DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MURDER the social worker and any cop who attempted it. I would instruct my children to murder their foster parents the night they were taken and then return home.

The people trying to pass these laws should simply be executed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:28:54 AM »
Can't argue with that.

They really hate the idea of not being allowed to brainwash kids into progressive ideology, don't they?  Strong enough to risk open armed conflict and death?  I fear we may find ouot pretty damn soon, this kind of pushing is going to eventually find a ahrd target.

If they stick to their pattern they'll go after all up to that point and pick off the low hanging fruit, then they'll have to decide what to do about the hard cases.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:51:34 AM »
About a month ago I was @ a diner w/ some politically active candidates, talking over coffee & 2 things occurred to me:

A. As soon as I heard about Common Core, Agenda 21 made sense to me: churning out lower educated kids who can't afford homes necessitates that you pack them into urban dwelling. And,

B. That Home Schooling had to be targeted soon because how could the dumbed-down students compete with better educated & aware graduates from reality-based home education?

Communists who attempt to take this right away will be shot dead on porches & in driveways. Our children are NOT yours.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 08:37:19 AM »
They decided to back off this...

On Wednesday I wrote about SB 248, an offensively intrusive bill introduced in the Ohio Senate by Senator Capri Cafaro. The bill, named Teddy’s Law for 14-year-old Teddy Tedesco who was brutally tortured and murdered by his mother’s boyfriend, would require all homeschooling families to submit to background checks and interviews with social workers before being permitted to homeschool or enroll in an online school in the state. Parents and children would be separated for interviews and any finding by a social worker that homeschooling was not “in the best interest of the child” would be grounds for denial of the right to homeschool or enroll in an online school.

Yeah,  because no kid could possibly be abused or murdered by a Boyfriend  if he attended a public school.  The Mother refused to believe the children's stories. The Kids father hadn't seen him in 4 years.  That couldn't have happened if the kid was in a Public school right? ts obvious that dis-functional family style is a result of homeschooling!

You would have a better chance of stopping this by requiring such interviews with ANYONE receiving government aid money. You get welfare?  Well you have to submit to CPS coming in to your home and deciding if you are fit to have children.

Why do I say this?  Because

Judge Dunn said he would appoint a lawyer for Bush after Bush said he is unemployed, could not afford to hire a lawyer, and has no income because his $198 a month in unemployment benefits ran out two weeks ago.

And I bet our "single mom" - who was basically barring the kids father from seeing them, got assistance too.

More  "its for the children" legislation that is anything but.

Apparently this Bitch  figured out it wasn't flying and withdrew the bill.
Have to wait and try it later I guess.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 10:00:28 AM »
I really get tired of people trying to use homeschooling as a scapegoat.  And what they call homeschooling often isn't. Not sending your kid to school because you're a wacko that isn't interested in your kid isn't homeschooling.

Let's add up all the victims that were-public schooled and all the victims that are described as homeschooled.  Percentage-wise I have no doubt the larger number.

Several years ago a homeschooled girl in our area wanted to join a team at her local school. One of the requirements to join a team was a certain grade point average. The other parents were concerned about that "because the parent could give her any grade so she could be on the team".  As if any of those other parents wouldn't ask their kids' teacher for consideration so their kid could stay on a team.  ::facepalm::

It really bugs progressives doesn't it that there exists those who think independently like me.   ::pokeineye::  ::danceban:: ::bustamove::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 10:13:30 AM »

It really bugs progressives doesn't it that there exists those who think independently like me.   ::pokeineye::  ::danceban:: ::bustamove::

"You are NOT of the body!"

SCREAM!! (Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Donald Sutherland)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 01:27:33 PM »
hahaha
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »

"You are NOT of the body!"

SCREAM!! (Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Donald Sutherland)
The body is ill, you are the cause. Without creativity, the body dies. You are killing the body
Landrew, help me....help me....help me.

Loved that episode. Amazed as to how similar it is to progressive group think.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 07:25:51 AM »
Yes, the collective hive illustrated.

Burn the hive, slay them all...

Lord, save us!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.