Author Topic: so thug is the new "N" word  (Read 1627 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

so thug is the new "N" word
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:56:55 PM »
In my opinion, a thug is a well-defined character, long in use before blacks were the underworld element that they are today.  In fact, I think most of those who had, in the past, been referred to as thugs would now be feeling insulted by the comparison.

Mr. Sherman, if your black compatriots act like thugs, they will be called thugs, skin color is not an issue here, I would never refer to Allen West, Ben Carson or Thomas Sowell as thugs. You, on the other hand, acted like an uncouth thug after your playoff game and deserve the title, regardless of skin color. stop trying to reject blame for your behavior by intimidating the observer of being a racist. how lame
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:08:29 PM by whimsicalmamapig »
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: so thug is the new "N" word
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »
It's the ubiquitous race-card, thrown whenever a victimhood advantage is sought.  He and his thugs can KMA.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 08:24:40 PM »
It's the ubiquitous race-card, thrown whenever a victimhood advantage is sought.  He and his thugs can KMA.

Thug: the new nigga.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 09:51:01 PM »
Sickle-Cell is calling...but Obama am don't answer ('cause he ain't be no bona-fide nigguh).

[wazzit...like 8%???]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 07:17:36 AM »
Momma always said "Thugs is as thugs do". 

OK, well, not my momma, but somebody's momma maybe...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 08:28:00 AM »
The Liberals will always resist calling a spade a spade as it were.
They resent anyone who point out they are vile, immoral, feral barbarians with no a shred of integrity, honor or intelligence, who can only achieve in life by using violence, threats and force to tear others down and rob them of their just due.
"Thug" is simply one word that can be used to describe that behavior, and they always shield themselves from censure by claiming a protected stats and casting (projecting) an accusation of vile behavior upon their accuser.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 05:58:40 PM »
Thugs are more then just blacks.   They are also increasingly government officials, politicians, insiders, cronies and other criminals.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 10:46:35 AM »
"Thug" is an Indian word that comes from the Thugee, a cult of thieves and assassins who specialized in robbing groups of travelers. The bad guys in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom were loosely based on them. So yeah, it sounds like a pretty good model for liberalism since they too specialize in fleecing people of their possessions.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »
It's all bovine feces.

I'll call anyone whatever I want to cam him or her. There are fine black people whom I will address as Mr. or Mrs., and there are niggahhs and thugs, and that's what I call them.

They get offended? TFB. There is no "right" to not be offended. Live with it.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.