Author Topic: Think you have a magnetic personality? Prove it!  (Read 4742 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Think you have a magnetic personality? Prove it!
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:36:35 AM »
Wheaties cereal found to contain so many metal fragments that they can be levitated with magnets

Thursday, January 23, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) Wheaties breakfast cereal, manufactured by General Mills, has been found to contain so many microscopic fragments of metal that individual flakes can be lifted and carried using common magnets, a Natural News Forensic Food Lab investigation has found and documented. Photos of the microscopy investigation are posted now at labs.naturalnews.com

A video demonstrating Wheaties flakes clinging to magnets has also been posted at YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2jFace9D7o

The metal bits are added to Wheaties cereal to enhance the nutritional profile and claim a higher iron content on the label, but lab director and food scientist Mike Adams is skeptical of the formulation. "Adding shards of metal to a cereal is not nutritionally equivalent to nutritive minerals formed during the growth of grain-producing plants," he explains. "Bioavailability is vastly different."

http://www.naturalnews.com/043633_Wheaties_cereal_metal_fragments_magnetic.html
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Think you have a magnetic personality? Prove it!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 09:39:40 AM »
That vid was pretty neat. Glad I don't eat my Wheaties!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson