Author Topic: Democrat Poster Boy for Gun Grabbing Goons Nailed for Gun Trafficking!  (Read 780 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/you-just-cant-make-this-up-anti-gun-democrat-arrested-for-trafficking-guns/

I think this story deserves its own thread in this section...we need to bring this clown up everytime one of these gun-grabbers speak up against us law-abiding folk and let them know we ain't takin' their shyt no more!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline fordguy_85

I agree completely.  But even when confronted by their hypocrisy, it does little to nothing to phase the Left.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Use their tactics against them, beat every libiot over the head with it and accuse every libiot of being a closet hypocrite who cannot wait to run guns to criminal elements they support.  It doesn't have to be necessarily true for all libiots, but we should use their guilt by association tactics and beat them senseless with it.

Offline richb

• Established Member
As my brother always points out,   "if a liberal is decrying decrying something publicly, they themselves are probably doing it privately". 

It happens with the racist card all the time,  as the ones that call racism,  are themselves the most racist. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yep. One of Coulter's maxims is that if you want to know what dwells in the heart of a liberal, just listen to what they're accusing conservatives of and you'll have your answer.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Use their tactics against them, beat every libiot over the head with it and accuse every libiot of being a closet hypocrite who cannot wait to run guns to criminal elements they support.  It doesn't have to be necessarily true for all libiots, but we should use their guilt by association tactics and beat them senseless with it.

For guilt by association to work, the left would actually have to have enough of a conscience to worry what others thought about them.  They really don't care.. so long as they feel good about themselves the rest of the world can go hang, collapse into a debt driven black hole, or just become a cesspot.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

For guilt by association to work, the left would actually have to have enough of a conscience to worry what others thought about them.  They really don't care.. so long as they feel good about themselves the rest of the world can go hang, collapse into a debt driven black hole, or just become a cesspot.

This is all true, but the goal of this strategy as far as they are directly concerned is only to piss them off (something I admit I like doing anyway), the real aim is to get others to hate their damned guts.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

H/T Rayra
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That'll do!   Plaster it everywhere!

PS-They need to add "Democrat" and "Obama Bundler" to it though!!!