Author Topic: 2014 Races...if anybody cares...  (Read 33911 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: 2014 Races...if anybody cares...
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2014, 01:58:19 AM »
In Colorado there is a Senate race between BO incumbent stooge Mark Udall and Congressman Cory Gardner.

How bad is it for Udall (who should be coasting)? Mega bad.

The Denver Post just endorsed Gardner. It has been said that Udall is being referred to as Mark Uterus because of his single issue (war on wymens) attack on Gardner and the Denver Post underscores that in their endorsement.

And, epically tone deaf Udall is currently running a tv ad that boasts/brags of his support for the shockingly successful embarrassing bombing strategy against ISIS. Given recent events that ad is hilariously mis-timed. I got to see this multiple times this evening before I got tired of watching Philadelphia butt stomp the NY Giants. Curiously, the ad was featured on youtube but has been yanked from youtube this evening. Perhaps it will be back on but for right now someone decided to pull it.

I'm thinking that Gardner might just win the CO Senate race.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:06:18 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »
We have that asshat Franken apparently cruising to an easy win because Minnestupid's GOP is old, dying, clueless...basically no competition whatsoever.

And the pill-popping mushy-mouthed jackwagon we have for a Governor is the weakest, dullest most unispiring nothing to come along in quite a while (and that is saying something for this state!) and that suttering mumbling idiot will probably win by default again...
I have to admit, I am suffering a pretty potent case of can't-get-excited/don't-give-a-sh*t-itis...many a time I saw a no-brainer get pooched by E-GOP spin doctors or the candidate themselves...or as is too many cases by the party just being the party...

If something good happens I'll take the surprise, beyond that I cannot be disappointed...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2014, 07:43:25 AM »
Feel that I was suckered regarding Ryan Zinke but that's about normal these days as you/we can't trust anybody.  ::facepalm::

The news regarding Frankendouche is news I could live without. ::rockethrow::

I can expect another solid case of I'll sit this one out because the candidates stand for squat like they did in '12. Looks like I was right, you ain't changing sh*t without going to war first though I was praying that I was wrong. Wait, no I wasn't I was praying for the civil war as deep down I know, God knows his children need one to clean out the drain that would normally allow unbelieving Marxist turds to be flushed. I continue to look to the Bible and all the history of the Hebrew Torah for the lessons that back my assertion up. Will continue to stock up on arms and await the signs. ::exitstageleft::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2014, 07:55:06 AM »
warpmine, don't feel that way.

All of us were taken in and that's what Rinos do.
They pretend to be conservative but really aren't

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2014, 08:03:42 AM »
I agree AP, screw them, let us go about our business, that is where our focus should be, we cannot get too invested in a world about to go away...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2014, 11:21:12 AM »
It's pretty much the same scenario in every state.  Here in NC our Senate race is also E-GOP vs. Dem.  I will vote against Kay Hagan, not for Thom Tillis.  I also realize it's not going to accomplish much of anything.  It's more a pride thing, because this state is more conservative than our current Senate delegation reflects.

It shouldn't even be a contest, but you know how the E-GOP fumbles the ball every time the voters snap it to them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2014, 01:17:25 PM »
Yeah, you lose to Obola twice, get scores of little Obola's elected to Congress and Governorships....

Thinking the E-GOP will ever get a clue as to why they keep getting their asses handed to them and rediscover limited government and principles on the Founders model is like expecting an ugly old donkey to materialize into a beautiful young Unicorn...(or AP getting to hook up with Jennifer Lawrence!).

::hysterical::

(Sorry AP!  Although in this comparison you probably stand a better shot!)  ;D

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2014, 05:16:43 PM »
Thinking the E-GOP will ever get a clue as to why they keep getting their asses handed to them and rediscover limited government and principles on the Founders model is like expecting an ugly old donkey to materialize into a beautiful young Unicorn...(or AP getting to hook up with Jennifer Lawrence!).

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Who knows?

She might really be into ugly old fat men.

And Pubs just might figure it out

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2014, 06:42:46 PM »
And here in LA-LA Land, we have Mary (Louisiana Purchase) going toe to toe with 2 GOP candidates. Rep. Bill Cassidy (eGOP) and newcomer Rob Maness. Maness is a retired Air Force Colonel. Doesn't have much creditials, but so far seems to be the real deal.

For what it's worth.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »
Maness is a retired Air Force Colonel. Doesn't have much creditials, but so far seems to be the real deal.

For what it's worth.

Thought I heard Mark Levin endorse him tonight.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2014, 06:50:46 AM »

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Who knows?

She might really be into ugly old fat men.

And Pubs just might figure it out

Heh, so in the words of Lloyd Christmas "So, I (We) got a chance!"!   ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2014, 06:55:50 AM »
Maness is a retired Air Force Colonel. Doesn't have much creditials, but so far seems to be the real deal.

For what it's worth.

Lemme guess...

The E-GOP stooge has already pre-blamed Maness for getting Mad Mary re-elected, right?  It is entirely impossible that the E-GOP stooge is the one polluting the electorate, right?

So sick of this BS! 

As LA is just a southern version of Minnestupid, I know there are plenty of idiots willing to buy both E-GOP slop as easily as Prog excrement...so, I'd pull the lever for Maness and let the chips fall where they may.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2014, 07:22:49 AM »
Yeah, this is hilarious...

Kansas Senate candidate Greg Orman who says he is an Independent...getting a fundraiser hosted by Jonathan Soros, son of none other than George "Darth" Soros!

http://freebeacon.com/politics/soros-to-host-fundraiser-for-independent-kansas-senate-candidate/

Next thing you know they'll be telling us Obama is a Christian!   ::hysterical::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »

For what it's worth.

Lemme guess...

The E-GOP stooge has already pre-blamed Maness for getting Mad Mary re-elected, right?  It is entirely impossible that the E-GOP stooge is the one polluting the electorate, right?

So sick of this BS! 

As LA is just a southern version of Minnestupid, I know there are plenty of idiots willing to buy both E-GOP slop as easily as Prog excrement...so, I'd pull the lever for Maness and let the chips fall where they may.

That's my plan. Plus investments.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »
My boy, Tommy Corbett is heading for defeat.

I don't give a rat's patootie.

The local Tea Party group is freaking out.
Corbett screwed everyone over property tax reform

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »
Pryor is a liar!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/liar-pryor-new-project-veritas-video-shows-pryor-lying-about-marriage-equality/

But hey, there are plenty more where this asshat comes from and they get a pass too!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: October 15, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »
And, about the only real sign you'll ever see in any race that somebody is in trouble...

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=255839

And this one isn't necessarily good news...not that Moonbat ALG is better than Mytch...just that full-crap and mostly-crap isn't anything to get jazzed about...

ETA - Umm, ahh...Hitlery to Alison's rescue?

::laughonfloor::

And, another nothing refuses to acknowledge voting for Obola! 

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=255987

Obola the Toxic!   ::hysterical::

More, please?!   ::evil::
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:55:35 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2014, 09:34:25 AM »
One bright spot in a pretty dismal state.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3592831.shtml?cat=1

Stuart Mills up by 8.  I'm pretty surprised by that, actually. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2014, 08:11:28 AM »
Kay Hagan a debate no show...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-senate-candidate-nc-skips-debate_816959.html#!

::hysterical::

What a loser!

ETA - Speaking of losers...

Whose more toxic?  Wasserfatass or Obola?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2014-10-22/dnc-chairwoman-evades-questions-about-obama

Ha! Trick question!   ::hysterical::

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:37:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »
I think Levin is pretty spot on, on everything...perhaps a little too obvious in his hopefulness of a "conservative" president coming out of the GOP in 2016, but, on Fox wtf else he gonna say? 

• Mark Levin • Countdown To Election Day • Hannity • 10/21/14 •

"...rub the Democrats face in their real history"

Yeah, Amen.  But from the GOP?  Yeah, a little more wishful thinking, but it is important to call for it.  If an E-GOPer tries to skwirm out of stuff with a "Gosh, nobody ever asked/told/inquired about x,y or z before" we can nail 'em between the eyes and say "That is why I left your stupid party!"!

"kick their butts"?  Yeah, have at it.  But an anti-Obama/Dem vote giving the GOP a win and maybe control of Congress is not going to usher in responsible government, it hasn't in any recent time and is unlikely to do so under   ::facepalm::  McConnell & Boehner!!! 
 ::unknowncomic::