Author Topic: Equipment you may want.  (Read 7016 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Equipment you may want.
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »
What is that thing? The exhaust pipe from hell?

Exactly the point I'm tring to make,Pan doesn't know what she's looking at.I made the mistake of naming the damned fire dept and were off onto something else. That thing isn't built  for anybody's home. It would burn it down in minutes. But now I have to wait to make sure that I'm not wrong about Pan not knowing what it is before I go any further with this.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 10:46:42 PM »

It looks like a G32 science project.   That thing is cherry red which I'm sure you know is the proper color to either weld or bend; it's ready to go.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 10:53:41 PM »

It looks like a G32 science project.   That thing is cherry red which I'm sure you know is the proper color to either weld or bend; it's ready to go.

No they knew it was going to ger hot fast that's not any old piece of pipe they used.If you look at the top tip of it it's still holding black. That's acting like boiler plate it won't cave till it almost turns white hot. If you got any old piece of pipe that color it would start getting waves in it this is still holding shape.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »

Exactly the point I'm tring to make,Pan doesn't know what she's looking at.I made the mistake of naming the damned fire dept and were off onto something else. That thing isn't built  for anybody's home. It would burn it down in minutes. But now I have to wait to make sure that I'm not wrong about Pan not knowing what it is before I go any further with this.

"Pan" knows what she's looking at.  What do you take me for?  A fool?!  The thing looks dangerous, and unless you're downright desperate, not an option.

But don't cite what the Fire Department may approve of in order to make your point; they're a bought-and-paid-for arm of the government which decides fireplaces and B-B-Q's are a health/fire hazard.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 11:28:30 PM »

"Pan" knows what she's looking at.  What do you take me for?  A fool?!  The thing looks dangerous, and unless you're downright desperate, not an option.

But don't cite what the Fire Department may approve of in order to make your point; they're a bought-and-paid-for arm of the government which decides fireplaces and B-B-Q's are a health/fire hazard.

What is it?
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 11:34:51 PM »
What is what?

/Are we still invited in May?  I'm gonna break yer face.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 11:45:45 PM »
What is what?

/Are we still invited in May?  I'm gonna break yer face.

Yes you are.

What the hell have you been looking at in that video??What is it that you think you're looking at??The thing making that pipe red and those flames.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 11:50:22 PM »
What is what?

/Are we still invited in May?  I'm gonna break yer face.

Yes you are.

What the hell have you been looking at in that video??What is it that you think you're looking at??The thing making that pipe red and those flames.

Good.  Looking forward to idt.

Yes.  The pipe and the flames.  Would I risk that?  I'd need to be on the edge of I-don't-care-desperate.  Do I care even now what the freakin' Fire Department would say about that or anything else?  NO.  NO!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:01:20 AM by Pandora »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 11:54:23 PM »

It's not for sloe cooking that's for sure.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 11:58:01 PM »

It's not for sloe cooking that's for sure.

You're worst than me!!  ::rolllaughing::
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 12:02:30 AM »
::throwing up hands::

I'm gonna keel ya both.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 12:12:19 AM »
::throwing up hands::

I'm gonna keel ya both.

It's not to heat a home at all it's the business end of a commercial pellet grill burner. That's why the exhaust is a single wall pipe and why the extreme temps.It's useless for home heating fire dept not withstanding.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 12:14:18 AM »
Here.  This may be better.

::overkill::

It's safer.  It's green.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 12:22:30 AM »
 Filippo Mazzie