Author Topic: yes, just what will we do next?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

yes, just what will we do next?
« on: January 30, 2014, 08:15:21 AM »
Judge Andrew Napolitano poses some difficult questions for readers in his new Fox News Opinion piece

Sorry State of the Union: “What if the state of the union is a mess? What if the government spies on all of us all of the time and recognizes no limits to its spying? What if its appetite for acquiring personal knowledge about all Americans is insatiable? What if the government uses the microchips in our cellphones to follow us and listen to us as we move about?... What if the president has discussed none of this in his State of the Union address? What if the president believes that during his second term in office he answers to no one? What if the president lives and works surrounded by those who reinforce his beliefs? What if he has rejected his oath of fidelity to the Constitution? What will he do next? What will we do about it?”

are we as good as our founding fathers? will we stand for tyranny? just what are we made of and do we deserve this great nation?
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: yes, just what will we do next?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 08:24:13 AM »
Judge Andrew Napolitano poses some difficult questions for readers in his new Fox News Opinion piece

Sorry State of the Union: “What if the state of the union is a mess? What if the government spies on all of us all of the time and recognizes no limits to its spying? What if its appetite for acquiring personal knowledge about all Americans is insatiable? What if the government uses the microchips in our cellphones to follow us and listen to us as we move about?... What if the president has discussed none of this in his State of the Union address? What if the president believes that during his second term in office he answers to no one? What if the president lives and works surrounded by those who reinforce his beliefs? What if he has rejected his oath of fidelity to the Constitution? What will he do next? What will we do about it?

are we as good as our founding fathers? will we stand for tyranny? just what are we made of and do we deserve this great nation?

I'm getting horse asking the question.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 08:47:39 AM »

Why ask when you know the answer?
Get Prepped.
Wait for economic collapse and/or Martial Law with Gun Confiscation
After that occurs  Shoot them automatically  when they step on your lawn and kill at least one before they retaliate.
(Bonus points if you execute your known liberal neighbors before the troops come for you...after voting all those years to point government guns at others,  they should feel what its like to have a gun pointed at them for a change.  )

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 09:48:38 AM »
"All experience hath shewn"

Same as it ever was.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 10:11:29 AM »

Why ask when you know the answer?
Get Prepped.
Wait for economic collapse and/or Martial Law with Gun Confiscation
After that occurs  Shoot them automatically  when they step on your lawn and kill at least one before they retaliate.
(Bonus points if you execute your known liberal neighbors before the troops come for you...after voting all those years to point government guns at others,  they should feel what its like to have a gun pointed at them for a change.  )
I have an argument with my older brother about killing liberals and he always tells me that it's a horrible prospect in having to dispose of someone. I explain I use to feel the same way until that is Obama usurped the Presidency. I never owned a firearm and never had an interest either even though I was raised with them. Finally, I explained in so many terms that it was liberals that started it all by forcing their big government control upon me usurping my Liberty which has forced a dramatic conversion from mild conservative to stark raving mad constitutionalist. They've been making war upon liberty for a century and I'm more than willing to put them in the grave for their transgressions. It's not just for me, it's for my children that I owe my conversion. It's their birthright I'm willing to fight and die for. If it weren't for them i would have sacrificed myself years ago in the attempt to alter this history. As for now the liberals are safe until they step foot on my property and as soon as they violate it, they will get a taste of that gun pointed in their direction. Right now, I have the greater responsibility to provide for my family but when they're up and out of the nest, look out, my Joshua will have been awakened.

I do have enough liberal neighbors that will be sure to be first targets as I hate fukcing stupid people with a passion. ::laserkill::

Combs or communist in Star Trek TOS terminology are only for killing and the time for that will soon be upon us as the sands of time are running low. ::beertoast::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 10:32:16 AM »
I have an argument with my older brother about killing liberals and he always tells me that it's a horrible prospect in having to dispose of someone.

Of course it is.  Its also a horrible prospect having your neighbor hire the government to be used as a illegitimate and brutish thug against you. These people KNOWINGLY and WITH FORETHOUGHT OF MALICE voted to point guns at your head, knowing that you will either capitulate and live their way, or resist and be imprisoned, or fightback and die.  They didn't Care so self-righteous were they in their elitist opinion that you should live their way, serve  their values and agenda, and be treated as property.  They ordered a hit on you and they are just as culpable as if they had come into your house personally and held a gun to your head demanding you pay tribute to their tribe of deadbeats, demanding you only consume Soda in small amounts, use the light-bulbs they prefer and buy the Health insurance they deem appropriate.  The only reason they didn't do it personally is because they are too cowardly to do it themselves, and prefer to hide their actions behind  the then veneer of whatever legitimacy that can claim this govt has.  After all it was duly elected by a Majority right? Only we have firm evidence of cheating, so was it? They are using the powers of government to persecute and harass some and yet refuse to prosecute others for clear infraction of the laws if those others are deemed useful to them. Hell committing a crime makes you worthy of being a Citizen in some cases.

Its very, very simple:
Those who do not recognize the inalienable rights of others  have no claim to rights of their own - including the right to life. They believe political power comes from the barrel of a gun, and he who lives by the sword dies by the sword. There is no reason any of them should be spared.

I Couldn't stand being around them-- I  moved.  If my neighbors are liberal they aren't dumb enough to reveal that fact to others.. which makes them tolerable to me.  But yeah, If I know a SWAT team ( the SWAT team they Voted to send in their cowardice)  is coming for me and I am going to die anyway, I see no reason at all that they shouldn't go with me.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 11:22:56 AM »

Next!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 01:09:22 PM »
I have an argument with my older brother about killing liberals and he always tells me that it's a horrible prospect in having to dispose of someone.

Amen my brother. Even if t were a legitimate election result, their laws are unconstitutional and immoral aimed at benefiting them at your or my expense.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »
The best part is these are the "edited" for tone responses

:)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 09:12:40 PM »
so, from the responses I have gotten, most of you do not believe there is a way to resolve the problem, you just want to wait for the apocalypse and preserve what you can in your own neighborhood - so to speak- and build new from the ashes if there is a way and if you survive?
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 11:23:01 PM »
I think pretty much everyone here is expecting economic disarray and the social consequences that will follow.  Regarding political solutions, I think we'd all be less cynical about that if we had a party that actually championed our ideas rather than one that reluctantly takes our votes in November while spending the other 11 months of the year knifing us in the back.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 12:13:51 AM »
so, from the responses I have gotten, most of you do not believe there is a way to resolve the problem, you just want to wait for the apocalypse and preserve what you can in your own neighborhood - so to speak- and build new from the ashes if there is a way and if you survive?

Believe me, this has very little to do with what anyone here "wants"  We all want to be left alone.  The left will never leave us be because they deny we have any rights and think that we are duty bound  to serve the Mob and its perception of the "common good" as voiced through corrupt, narcissistic and selfish leaders .

Maybe  there is a way to resolve it, but if there is I don't think any of us see it.  If I made you King tomorrow - and you had complete control.. could you fix it?  What would you do with the Trillions in unfunded liabilities ? Who doesn't get paid?  How would you prevent the feral barbarians from rioting as you cut these programs? How would you prevent China and Russia from eating our lunch?  How do you return to a Limited Constitutional Government when 1/2 of the citizens believe in their heart of hearts that the government OWNS the people? Believe that Govt is their mommy or daddy. The problem really is that we are getting exactly the govt we are voting for. The American Dream came true - and people became so prosperous and spoiled that they could comfortably create a bubble of unreality  to live in.

Watchmen - The American Dream

Our problem is cultural.. and the other side doesn't even have a word for compromise and feels that "live and let live" imposes our values on them ( because leaving others alone is against their values you see - they have a right to hold a gun to your head and make you do the right thing!)   THEY WANT TO BE SLAVES and they need a nutjob like the Comedian to "protect them from themselves"  so they have no personal responsibility ( or culpability)  They  can't understand why we don't want the same thing ( other than because we are racist and evil)

How do you fix that? Historically its only ever been "fixed" when one side KILLS the other side. And typically that attempt is initiated and made by the left who see us as problems and dissenters  to be disposed of. Thank God and the Founders for the 2nd, otherwise we wouldn't have a chance. Heck, it would probably already be over.

I go over this in my head each and every day and I have for years now. I am sick of it. I keep looking for some other way out.  Some way this horrible and violent event doesn't happen. But its the  Same result every time.  Please feel free to educate us on the solutions we are missing...

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:20:30 AM by Weisshaupt »