Author Topic: Updated: Bankers found dead ....  (Read 13076 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Updated: Bankers found dead ....
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 11:54:20 AM »
I see they took note of the "nail-gun induced suicide".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 12:06:23 PM »
Yeah, that one...umm...kills me!  (Snicker!)

Kinda makes ya wonder what's going on behind the curtain...eh?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 12:49:03 PM »
Yeah, 7 or 8 self-inflicted nail gun shots?  Sure.  Might as well say the deceased expired after two self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 01:58:07 PM »
Yeah, 7 or 8 self-inflicted nail gun shots?  Sure.  Might as well say the deceased expired after two self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head.

Yeah, no kidding.  Well I was thinking about killing myself because I am such a bad person, and I really thought I should go slowly and suffering..

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 02:10:37 PM »
Infowars claiming 5 dead banking piggies now..

These guys discovered something they shouldn't have.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 02:21:04 PM »
That's what I'm thinking.

Or .... they were intimidated/coerced into doing things that cannot be allowed to get out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2014, 08:05:17 AM »
By the time we know for certain what it is...it will be too late.

Perhaps it is wise to accelerate ones preparations...just to be on the safe side.   ;)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 11:37:13 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 11:47:22 AM »
Up to seven now.  I wonder what the rate of death (or suicide by nailgun  ::saywhat::   ) was previously.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 12:09:32 PM »
Is it just me or is this indicating a currency crisis/war is soon to go full-retard?

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 08:21:17 AM »
A Zerohedge take on dead bankers

and a fun list of the crap thats going doen

Meanwhile, things continue to deteriorate financially around the globe.  Just consider some of the things that have happened in the last 48 hours...

-According to the Bangkok Post, people are "stampeding to yank their deposits out of banks" in Thailand right now.

-Venezuela is coming apart at the seams.  Just check out the photos in this article.

-The unemployment rate in South Africa is above 24 percent.

-Ukraine is on the verge of total collapse...

Three weeks of uneasy truce between the Ukrainian government and Western-oriented protesters ended Tuesday with an outburst of violence in which at least three people were killed, prompting a warning from authorities of a crackdown to restore order. Protesters outside the Ukrainian parliament hurled broken bricks and Molotov cocktails at police, who responded with stun grenades and rubber bullets.
-This week we learned that the level of bad loans in Spain has risen to a new all-time high of 13.6 percent.

-China is starting to quietly sell off U.S. debt.  Already, Chinese U.S. Treasury holdings are down to their lowest level in almost a year.

-During the 4th quarter of 2013, U.S. consumer debt rose at the fastest pace since 2007.

-U.S. homebuilder confidence just experienced the largest one month decline ever recorded.

-George Soros has doubled his bet that the S&P 500 is going to crash.  His total bet is now up to about $1,300,000,000.

Yep, we got time to get through another 2 elections...not.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 08:44:20 AM »
B-bu-bbbuttt we're different!  Right?

We're special.

We're exceptional.

We don't suffer the same crap third world hellholes suffer from...economic distress, failing currency, increased autocratic rule, erosion of rights both civil and human, corruption, crime and cronyism...these things happen elsewhere, not here!  Stop bashing America, you hater!  You racist Obama hater you!

/

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
Yeah the laws of economics don't apply here! Just like the law of gravity doesn't apply, I mean just ask those bankers!

Why have people been so willing to believe that you can bribe voters with theoretical money (you know, it'll be part of future revenue, yeah that's the ticket) without end, and that it's not going to all come crashing down?  Is it just that people assumed the undoing would not come until they are long gone? Like that somehow makes it ok, to give a giant middle finger to people not even born yet?

We are learning that civilization depends almost entirely on voluntary compliance. The ability of the state to run roughshod over people with their militarized police depends on people choosing not to resist. The ability of fiat currency to have any purchasing power depends on people choosing to believe that it does. Any of these things can change dramatically when people choose otherwise. The preference cascade.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2014, 11:07:54 AM »
All too often it appears more like voluntary indifference than compliance...   ::gaah::

Are most people even conscious?

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2014, 11:32:38 AM »
Are most people even conscious?

Obviously not!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 12:20:29 AM »
Eight known dead now.

Banker Suicides: The JPMorgan-CIA-NYPD connection

Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us

By Doug Hagmann  Monday, February 17, 2014

I feel that this is one of the most important investigations I’ve ever done. If my findings are correct, each of us might soon experience a severe, if not crippling blow to our personal finances, the confiscation of any wealth some of us have been able to accumulate over our lifetimes, and the end of the financial world as we once knew it. The evidence to support my findings exists in the trail of dead bodies of financial executives across the globe and a missing Wall Street Journal Reporter who was working at the Dow Jones news room at the time of his disappearance.

If the bodies were dots on a piece of paper, connecting them results in a sinister picture being drawn that involves global criminal activity in the financial world the likes of which is almost without precedent. It should serve as a warning that we are at the precipice of something so big, it will shake the financial world as we know it to its core. It seems to illustrate the complicity of big banks and governments, the intelligence community, and the media.

Although the trail of mysterious and bizarre deaths detailed below begin in late January, 2014, there are others. Not only that, there will be more, according to sources within the financial world. Based on my findings, these are not mere random, tragic cases of suicide, but of the methodical silencing of individuals who had the ability to expose financial fraud at the highest levels, and the complicity of certain governmental agencies and individuals who are engaged in the greatest theft of wealth the world has ever seen.

It is often said that life imitates art. In the case of the dead financial executives, perhaps death imitates theater, or more specifically, the movie The International, which was coincidently released in U.S. theaters exactly five years ago today.

We are told by the media that the untimely deaths of these young men and men in their prime are either suicides or tragic accidents. We are told what to believe by the captured and controlled media, regardless of how unusual or unlikely the circumstances, or how implausible the explanation. Such are the hallmarks of high level criminality and the involvement of a certain U.S. intelligence agency intent on keeping the lid on money laundering on a global scale.

Obviously, it is important that this topic is approached with the utmost respect for the families of those who died, that they be allowed to grieve for the loss of their loved ones in private. However, it is extremely important that the truth about what is happening in the global financial arena is not kept from us, as we will also be victims of a different nature.

The missing and the dead: a timeline

{{snip}}

Perhaps we would be well advised to not only consider the capabilities of the surveillance apparatus that exists where the big banks and police are working at adjacent surveillance terminals at 55 Broadway and other locations, but the incestuous working relationship between the banks and the CIA when we read about banker suicides.

Do not expect to see any exclusive report on this in the corporate media, for they, as requested, have dutifully maintained their code of silence by not showing pictures of the brass name plates that identify the bankster terminals situated adjacent to the police terminals during photo shoots of this super-secret surveillance complex a few years ago. As detailed by the tenacious and indefatigable Pam Martens, journalist for Wall Street on Parade in this article, the captured media took a pass on revealing the whole truth about what’s really going on at 55 Broadway.

What has been revealed here is merely the tip of the iceberg. The tentacles of the corporate elite, facilitated and empowered by the CIA, the NYPD top brass, and other agencies have now covertly and effectively succeeded in invading everything you do. The fruits of this operation are being used to advance their global financial agenda and silence the opposition.

Knowing this, is it possible that the dead bodies that are increasing in number are the results of this joint surveillance operation? You will not find any answers in the mainstream media. The big banks have chosen to remain silent, even in the face of subpoenas, and have yet to face any legal consequences for their contempt. It’s not, however, merely contempt of congress or pseudo-investigative bodies. It’s their contempt of humanity, of you and me, and the victims that lie dead, leaving their families broken and wanting for the truth.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/print-friendly/61200
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 12:34:47 PM »
And then there were nine

No claim (or denial) of foul play.

Makes you fell are warm inside doesn't it? My personal bet is that these men became privy to the plan to either confiscate IRAs or all private held  funds in a one-time "tax" . Maybe they are just the men who refused to go along with it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 07:29:08 AM »
Good thing my IRA is no more...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 07:16:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline sfetter

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 12:11:11 PM »
I am sure there are those here which may know way more about these bankers deaths than me, but I would like to hears some of your views.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/print-friendly/61200

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 07:23:51 AM »
The Dueker and Talley deaths are beyond suspicious...the others could go either way, which is the hallmark of a good snuff job that needs to deflect the ignorant and warn the aware...and their respective roles in the industry indicate possible gatekeeper/asst.gatekeeper status for key global financial levers.  Certainly smells like something is in the breeze, or it could be merely warnings for other wavering insiders to toe the line or else.  Or both.  Until we can rescue a live one and question them it is all speculation, and by the time something does happen it will be too late to do anything anyway.  I would argue keeping an eye on events like this is a warning, get your own poop in a group, and be prepared to act to protect you and yours.