Author Topic: WARNING!!!!! For the ladies ONLY!!!!!!  (Read 686 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
WARNING!!!!! For the ladies ONLY!!!!!!
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:08:53 PM »
Can 'vagina weightlifting' give you better sex? Expert claims hefting dumbbells with your privates will enhance your sex life... and make you the 'life of the party'

By BIANCA LONDON

PUBLISHED: 07:07 EST, 3 February 2014 | UPDATED: 09:38 EST, 3 February 2014

We all know that strong pelvic floor muscles can help with bladder problems and child birth but how far would you go to strengthen yours?

One woman has created a video tutorial on how to build muscle in your nether region. Her preferred method? Lifting weights.

Sex coach Kim Anami has curated Ten Reasons To Lift Weights With Your Vagina in which she outlines the positive effects of her bizarre activity.

'Think of it like your bicep,' she begins. 'You don't work out your arms just by flexing your muscles; you need weights. The vagina works the same way, it needs weight to create resistance in order to build strength.'

Her next reason for vagina weight lifting is that it will help you orgasm 'like never before'.

She explains that, according to studies, a strong pelvic floor has been directly linked to the intensity and frequency of a woman's orgasm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2550833/Ten-reasons-lift-weights-vagina-Sex-coach-says-bizarre-activity-enhance-sex-life-help-life-party.html
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: WARNING!!!!! For the ladies ONLY!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:22:13 PM »
I did NOT need to see that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: WARNING!!!!! For the ladies ONLY!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 08:25:23 AM »
I did NOT need to see that.

So may we assume that you do not participate in such exercises?  ::evil::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.