Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 200141 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1300 on: December 02, 2016, 09:43:29 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1301 on: December 02, 2016, 09:56:09 PM »
Yet it isn't costing her anything....except her reputation.

::hysterical::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1302 on: December 04, 2016, 12:55:05 PM »
Hi Jill-Jill Stein-Stein!  ;D
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1303 on: December 04, 2016, 09:14:14 PM »
So my understanding of the Wisconsin recount is that the net change is +3....for Trump!  LOL
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1304 on: December 05, 2016, 07:25:38 AM »
The incidence of cheating always slants the prog way...all that tells me is that they either haven't gotten to the heart of the prog precincts yet...or they are scared to reveal the cheating that would make the Trump gains even more dramatic.

Plus, the only reason to do this is so Green Party Jill can rake in more Green from idiots...as usual, with all leftists its always about power and money.

And the only reason Clinton is going along with it is because it is all part of the D-MC de-legitimization efforts to derail the Trump Admin before it is even sworn in.

All these clowns deserve to have their teeth kicked in.

ETA - After 35%...Trump has picked up 39 more votes.

http://iotwreport.com/after-35-of-the-votes-recounted-in-wisconsin-trump-extends-his-lead/

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 08:20:07 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1305 on: December 06, 2016, 01:56:54 PM »
Oh yeah...here we go!!!  What we've been waiting for!!!

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/311728-half-of-detroit-where-hillary-may-lose-votes-may-be-ineligible-for-recount/

How ironic!  All that cheating pissed away!!!

::hysterical::

Serves 'em right!!!

::clapping::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1306 on: December 08, 2016, 07:39:59 AM »
WI update:

Trump + 105

Clinton - 41

Swing of 146 for Trump.  Recount Queen Stein - Zip, Zero, Nada!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/312129-312129/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1307 on: December 13, 2016, 06:57:01 AM »
Final tally in WI recount nets Trump 131 votes.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/completed-wisconsin-recount-widens-donald-trump-s-lead-by-votes/article_3f61c6ac-5b18-5c27-bf38-e537146bbcdd.html

Certified winner in WI & PA.

https://www.apnews.com/322db08ce6eb49fb910d5a84de3cccb8/US-judge-rejects-Green-Party's-Pennsylvania-recount-case

All the retards have left in their arsenal of bitterness is hoping enough faithless electors can be bullied, threatened and bribed to corrupt the process ad throw into into the House for defeat...unless enough time can be dragged out to let the Deep State manufacture enough falsified information as possible to turn that into a sham as well...

Top Clinton creep and Pizzagate pedophile Podesta is pushing for elector mischief and Darth Obama is carrying that torch as well and in a clear sign that the "fake news" being generated by the Democrat-Media Complex is starting to be hard to handle even for insiders who often get tripped up whenever they forget what lie they are on, only to be reminded by a fellow traveler in the presscorpse to get back on script...followed by a hearty chortle among fellow fifth columnists...so this "fake news" crap about Russia, hacking and Trump is going to continue...and Trump needs to ridicule this whenever asked, ignore it otherwise and move forward with his plans and in private take names and take aim.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1308 on: December 13, 2016, 11:55:28 AM »
Perry for DOE?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-13/trump-picks-rick-perry-lead-energy-department-he-wanted-do-away-2011

Works for me...as long as he hasn't changed his mind as to his mission!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1309 on: December 13, 2016, 04:23:00 PM »
End it Rick......end it.

What an acceptance speech it could be. " I humbly accept the position and my first order of business is to re locate the DOE employees, offer early retirement packages or in the case of democrats, just fire their azz." " Last one out turn off the lights, because it's the only energy this place has saved."
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1310 on: December 14, 2016, 07:08:38 AM »
Yeah, that'd be swell!

And the angst of the careerists to Trump's transition questionaires give me the desire to see upper echelon clowns begging to keep their positions lined up outside the Oval Office door to look a lot like this:

Door swings open, hunched careerist slumped over and sobbing exits the Oval Office, from inside a voice bellows "Next!".

The next victim enters...sounds of mumbling...then that voice once again erupts "Your fired!"...door swings open..."Next!".

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1311 on: December 14, 2016, 09:46:06 AM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1312 on: December 14, 2016, 09:52:20 AM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1314 on: December 14, 2016, 04:25:30 PM »
If Republicans weren't such pussies, they'd introduce a bill, today, to defund the DoE.  You do not fund rogue government agencies.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1315 on: December 14, 2016, 09:18:48 PM »
"We" don't.  You don't.  Apparently, they DO.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1316 on: December 15, 2016, 07:49:10 AM »
Another "Goodbye head/hello balls" moment brought to you by ZombieSlayer Chainsaws and their all new BoneShredderTM product line specifically created to tackle the most demanding situations!

Happy Sawing!!!   :D

ETA - Maybe the anti-Trump terrorists threatening Electors should be first on the menu, eh?  After all, doesn't appear like any authority is looking into this hack, right?

https://nypost.com/2016/12/14/electors-are-being-harassed-threatened-in-bid-to-stop-trump/

Now we don our goalie masks, fa la la la la la...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 08:05:48 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1317 on: December 15, 2016, 10:14:09 AM »
Do you guys think they are seriously going to try to force a new election?  They are not backing off of this ridiculous "the Russians did it!" narrative.  Now they are claiming Putin himself was personally involved in it.  There is clearly collusion with their fellow travelers in promulgating this narrative, because now MPs in Britain are claiming the Russians were responsible for the Brexit vote too.  They're even claiming Russian agents are behind the mass sex assaults in Germany as a means of undermining Mama Merkel.  This Russian narrative seems to have become their one-size-fits-all narrative. It couldn't possibly be that people across the Western world have simply had enough of their bullsh*t, could it?

We knew they would not allow anyone to simply remove their tentacles from the levers of power.  I am telling you this now -- if there is an attempt to deny the duly elected President then a whole lot of someones need to be put in front of walls and shot.  Everybody at the gun forums are always like "when do you know if it's time for 2nd Amendment solutions?"  Well that is your answer.  If they attempt to pull off an outright coup d'etat then it is time for violent resistance.

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1318 on: December 15, 2016, 11:18:09 AM »
BREAKING!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1319 on: December 15, 2016, 11:33:09 AM »
Do you guys think they are seriously going to try to force a new election?  They are not backing off of this ridiculous "the Russians did it!" narrative.  Now they are claiming Putin himself was personally involved in it.  There is clearly collusion with their fellow travelers in promulgating this narrative, because now MPs in Britain are claiming the Russians were responsible for the Brexit vote too.  They're even claiming Russian agents are behind the mass sex assaults in Germany as a means of undermining Mama Merkel.  This Russian narrative seems to have become their one-size-fits-all narrative. It couldn't possibly be that people across the Western world have simply had enough of their bullsh*t, could it?

We knew they would not allow anyone to simply remove their tentacles from the levers of power.  I am telling you this now -- if there is an attempt to deny the duly elected President then a whole lot of someones need to be put in front of walls and shot.  Everybody at the gun forums are always like "when do you know if it's time for 2nd Amendment solutions?"  Well that is your answer.  If they attempt to pull off an outright coup d'etat then it is time for violent resistance.

Yup.

I'll lend a finger...i got index fingers with funny inward-thrusting spasms just waiting to be exploited...I have a feeling they'll be no shortage of targets if Trump is denied in any way or harmed in any way...

I'm not just sayin', I'm sayin'!