Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202555 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2015, 08:53:48 AM »
Neither were the Dems as antagonistic Leftist then, and the population has changed for the worse, too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2015, 12:42:52 PM »
Neither were the Dems as antagonistic Leftist then, and the population has changed for the worse, too.

There used to be such a thing as conservative Democrats.  My grandparents and their generation could be described that way.  My parents were the first Republicans in either side of the family.  The Democrats have steadily isolated and cast off their original core support, the working class white voter.  The working class white voter might have been a booster of union labor and other economic positions I disagree with, but he was also likely to be pro-gun, pro national defense, and pro border security.

The Republicans have predictably squandered pretty much every opportunity to poach this demographic from the Democrats.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2015, 10:50:26 PM »
There are no Blue Dogs anymore, nothing to poach...we have hard Progs (Dems) and lite Progs (Pubbies), that's it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2015, 07:20:17 AM »
More Prog bias?  Sure.  Like that is news.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/21/guess-the-political-party-ap-photo-lines-pistol-up-with-senator-2016-candidate-ted-cruzs-brain/

But in a turnabout is fair play scenario...a Prog should have the barrel going in the mouth or the ass...doesn't matter which one...at least in the case of Cruz they are taking aim at his most feared asset...a brain.

On this theme...IOTW comes through!

http://iotwreport.com/?p=290205

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:31:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #244 on: July 01, 2015, 07:15:56 AM »
Left-lurching whale sighting!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/30/chris-christie-announces-2016-presidential-run-vow/

Arrrgggh!  Man the harpoon!  Make ready to fire!

Seriously, this bloated Obama-ass-kissing Jeb-from-Jersey thinks he could beat Hildabeast or whoever?

::hysterical::

Offline Magnum

« Reply #245 on: July 01, 2015, 06:04:16 PM »
I was wrong and I apologize. After these last couple disastrous supreme court rulings I know we must elect and run a true conservative if there is any such creature any more.

I feel Christie helped this president win the last election. His man love drooling after the hurricane he showered over the president was sickening .

I certainly cannot trust him with respect to guns.

Nope I cannot vote for him.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #246 on: July 01, 2015, 06:16:37 PM »
  Don't feel alone in that he won't even be able to save himself in Jersey. I don't think that we'll even have to think about voting for him. Can you say goodbye.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2015, 11:34:54 PM »
f**k. No. sh*t. Really?
the
URL won't last but Tepid air is pushing Trump? Really?
Yeah. the new Ross Perot.
Hooray.
Where are my yaks, and why do they like standing in puddles?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:54:40 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #248 on: July 12, 2015, 07:57:53 PM »
There is an auto-response for anybody who doesn't take crap laying down that resonates no matter the person delivering it.

His prospects of securing a nomination or winning a general election in this twisted gamed environment are far from positive.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #249 on: July 14, 2015, 11:37:58 AM »
Heh.  I am taking perverse pleasure in this!

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/07/13/teachers-say-no-freaking-way-aft-endorsement-hillary-clinton

Not only is the heavily Proglodyte AFT pissed that their leadership endorsed Hillary Clinton without their consent (using such awesome terms like "BS", "inept", "joke" and "no freaking way") but they are saying this is boomeranging and sending them in droves to support Bernie Sanders!!!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Activate Operation Chaos 2.0!  But this time...support Bernie!!!

::evil::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #250 on: July 14, 2015, 07:05:31 PM »
Trump has traction because he is saying what we all want to hear. What is infuriating is the idiot conservatives in the field can't figure out why Trump has support. Newsflash: Conservatives....understand what type of leader we crave. Quit being pussies. Take on the Libs before Jeb Bush gets the nomination.

Call me stupid but I'll back Trump right now for no other reason than he makes life hard on liberals.....and hopefully one of the very few I would even consider casting a vote will take on the libs.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2015, 07:05:48 AM »
That's what happens when you've been battered for decades...even when you get overwhelming support and win majorities...most of these idiots act like they are still a bunch of losers...which in the case of the RINO/AINO/Ruling Class/E-GOP majority they are losers, but not for the reasons they think...

Trump is getting attention right now, and while he may be correct on the illegal thing he is not a broad-based conservative...but the fact that he doesn't let the prog-media bully him around is earning him bonus points right now...I think Scott Walker has this same ability to ignore the prog-media and go on offense direct to the people and is a much more rounded conservative...and we are months away from primaries so this thing is far from started.

And you can bet your bottom dollar the prog-media is going to use Trump as a club on the others in the field when the campaigning kicks into high gear...they'll be all "So, are you as xenophobic and racist as Donald Trump is on immigration?" and the typical E-GOP Pubbie is going to capitulate to the progs and some may try to dance around it and only get tire tracks up and down their ass from both ends and the real leaders will be throwing the prog false meme back into their faces and put the pedal to the floor.

So, we'll see what we'll see...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:13:04 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2015, 01:47:10 PM »
That's what happens when you've been battered for decades...even when you get overwhelming support and win majorities...most of these idiots act like they are still a bunch of losers...which in the case of the RINO/AINO/Ruling Class/E-GOP majority they are losers, but not for the reasons they think...

Trump is getting attention right now, and while he may be correct on the illegal thing he is not a broad-based conservative...but the fact that he doesn't let the prog-media bully him around is earning him bonus points right now...I think Scott Walker has this same ability to ignore the prog-media and go on offense direct to the people and is a much more rounded conservative...and we are months away from primaries so this thing is far from started.

And you can bet your bottom dollar the prog-media is going to use Trump as a club on the others in the field when the campaigning kicks into high gear...they'll be all "So, are you as xenophobic and racist as Donald Trump is on immigration?" and the typical E-GOP Pubbie is going to capitulate to the progs and some may try to dance around it and only get tire tracks up and down their ass from both ends and the real leaders will be throwing the prog false meme back into their faces and put the pedal to the floor.

So, we'll see what we'll see...

Yep.....The cowardly pubbies would rather capitulate and also jump on Trump than actually formulate a good response. They complain Trump sucks the oxygen from the room but if they would go on the offensive WITH Trump, the outpouring of support would be massive. I like Walker.....he has a track record. I hope his response to the Trump ordeal is not to attack him personally, but verify the issues with illegals. That is who will get my vote....not the conservative who does not have enough backbone to face the illegal issue.

Also don't think Trump wants to be President but I wouldn't be surprised, if a conservative will show a backbone, he would suspend his campaign and throw support to that candidate. Trump has a following and his support in the end will be huge.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2015, 02:43:46 PM »
When asked about presidential candidate Donald Trump's remarks on illegal immigrants from Mexico, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley told Meet the Press's Chuck Todd she understands Trump's "frustration" but that he needs to watch his "tone."

Haley went on to say "we" all need to be respectful of each other and nix the "harsh" language.  Offensive talk "hurts people," and it's "just not necessary."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/07/governor_nikki_haley_lectures_trump_and_americans_to_watch_their_tone.html

I now see our (those of us who were at, or know the story of, the previous place) early exposure to the "TONE" crap -- coming from those whom we thought were of us -- was actually a blessing in disguise.

Now I just ::snort:: because it's an old tactic designed to deflect and silence.  So, HELL NO, "it's my tone and I'll use it if I want to" -- paraphrasing JF.

... she sounds like Obama with his numerous calls for inclusiveness and civility (while he mocks and ridicules the opposition – at one point calling Tea Party folks "teabaggers").  Obama, like Haley, has also advised us not to be hurtful to those who do not agree with us:

From Whitehouse.gov 2011:

It's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds...and that the forces that divide us are not as strong as those that unite us.

So the reality is obvious.  Trump's straight talk has Governor Haley channeling Obama.  After capitulating to left-wing, media-backed activists, opting to remove an "offensive" flag under the guise of racism, she’s kowtowing to the MSM and political elites.

Haley has learned nothing from the last seven years.  We all know which side needs to tone down its “if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” rhetoric.

Stick a fork in Haley; she's done.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2015, 10:45:29 PM »
Stick a fork in Haley; she's done.

I may move to SC just so that I can vote against her.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2015, 11:53:04 AM »
Yup, Nikki is toast.

And speaking of simpleminded fools...

DemonRat POTUS hopeful O'Malley says climate change created ISIS...

Yes boys and girls...join the hive and spout jibberish and have Big Hollywood and Big Media kiss your ass no matter how effing stupid, incompetent, unqualified or psychotic who may be...and you too could one day help lead this nation into Hell.

Only in latter day America...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2015, 07:02:51 PM »
Yup, Nikki is toast.

Yes boys and girls...join the hive and spout jibberish and have Big Hollywood and Big Media kiss your ass no matter how effing stupid, incompetent, unqualified or psychotic who may be...and you too could one day help lead this nation into Hell.

Dang....Thought isis came from primal ooze.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2015, 06:39:38 AM »
Yup, Nikki is toast.

Dang....Thought isis came from primal ooze.

Mohammad/ooze/Obama...same difference...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2015, 08:04:54 PM »
Yup, Nikki is toast.

Not that there's any danger of anybody here voting for this turd. He also said he was sorry that white lives matter.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2015, 11:43:04 AM »
This is hilarious!

"Many national Republican officials are increasingly resigned to Mr. Trump’s looming presence. At a meeting of the Republican Governors Association this week in Aspen, Colo., donors and operatives mused about how to prevent him from hijacking the debate.  One idea that came up was to urge three leading candidates — Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor; Mr. Walker; and Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — to band together and state that they would not participate in any debate in which Mr. Trump was present,"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/breaking-gop-strategists-plot-to-ban-donald-trump-from-debates/

True, this is probably the usual NY Slimes auto-response of kicking the lead dog...and I have no doubt the E-GOP will prevent any non-sanctioned candidate to get their nomination...but the idea that Walker would go along with this when these same assholes (the E-GOP and the MFM) would target him next is a joke!

Well, I thought it hilarious anyway...