Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 203782 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #420 on: November 10, 2015, 11:56:36 AM »
More unravelling of the Media lynching of Carson -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/239053-yale-classmate-we-did-the-prank-test-that-ben-carsons-talking-about/

Some, however...still cannot shake themselves from their inbred racism and hatred -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/239058-lib-rag-time-ben-carsons-blackness-troubles-me/

Must be this Uncle Tom for the Democrat Progressive Plantation, just another self-appointed arbiter of authentic blackness coming from another guilty white-liberal dominated Ply-Sci department.  Assclowns like this know less about the color blind society desired by Martin Luther King on purpose because that whole "judging people by the content of their character thing" is just to repressive and restrictive for black folks who, if they are authentic in a Progressive sense, have to be allowed to misbehave and receive preferential treatment...all that "judgey" stuff is too religious in nature, too Old Dead White Guy in nature...and they don't want sh*t to do with that!  It would derail the entire effort to enslave and exploit the black masses!

This modern day Goebbels wrote one infamous screed after another demonizing the Tea Party and anybody associating with them...

Seriously, the "Tea Party" is like the "KKK"?  Who but a sick-headed hatemonger or a complete ignorant fool would buy such dreck?

It is pure garbage like this that will make dealing with idiots when the crap hits the fan oh so much easier to navigate.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #421 on: November 10, 2015, 12:34:31 PM »
It's a matter of basic logistical assumption that anything that comes out of the mouths of progtards is something of little consequence and should be scoffed at. That said, I didn't need to read what was said to know he/she already stands on ground which is softer than quicksand so....
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2015, 08:35:16 AM »
I didn't bother following at all...but from what little I've read it sounds like Bush fell flat on his face...which seems an odd thing to say because I always thought that is what he does best...and Trump came under some attack but survived and Rubio seems to be benefitting from the fall of Bush and it seems it is between he and Fiorina to secure the Establishments blessing...and I guess Paul had a decent night...and I read Cavuto took a poke at ProgTard moderators.

Whatever.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #423 on: November 11, 2015, 04:24:46 PM »
I heard Ben Carson turned in a VCR tape in the 90's and didn't re wind it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #424 on: November 11, 2015, 05:10:59 PM »
 I am disappointed in Dr Carson he was not kind because he did not rewind. That's it for his campaign.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #425 on: November 12, 2015, 06:51:03 AM »
He did what?!

::ohno::

See what happens when you play by enemy rules? 

If you were in the right tribe though there is nothing you couldn't away with...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #426 on: November 13, 2015, 07:10:02 AM »
It doesn't matter how much of this story is fact, fiction or wag the dog since the bottom line is the E-GOP has to be clenching its chest, gasping for air and puking its guts out...the closest guy they have behind Trump, Carson & Cruz is Rubio...the rest have more than one fork sticking out of them...and while I don't doubt their kingmakers are in agony between throwing in with Rubio or risking a bloodbath by bringing in Romney late (the latter I think is an empty threat, seriously, unless the puppetmasters rig everything the guy who handily won that over-hyped "independent" vote in 2012 and still got his ass totally kicked by the SCoaMF can do little to rescue the hopes of the establishment masters!)...I am left feeling all Rhett Butler about it...

::unknowncomic::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »
Just read a little earlier that they're trying to get a Draft Romney movement going.

That is a sign of desperation and proves they really want to lose

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #428 on: November 13, 2015, 09:14:10 AM »
Frankly, if the goal is to implode the GOP as an entity...I can think of no quicker way to do it than for outsiders and rebels like Trump and Cruz continuing to do well with people while the establishment goons are seen in the open trying to sabotage them every step of the way and have this thing so grotesquely rigged that people are so turned off that nobody bothers with any of them ever again.

But, sadly I am used to disappointment so I think a slow death crawl is more likely...

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #430 on: November 16, 2015, 08:00:51 AM »
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/ted-cruz-is-asked-a-question-by-an-anti-gun-reporter-his-response-is-legendary-video/

A very polite and one hundred percent correct statement on Second Amendment rights...that will be completely lost on this Soros/Bloomberg funded MFM stooge and the legion of left-wing proto-fascists contaminating our soil.

The time for politeness is drawing to a rapid close.  The traitors may not heed our words or warnings, but one day soon they'll fully earn our wrath and regret leaving no other avenue for us to take.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #432 on: November 16, 2015, 08:13:39 PM »
  Let it be HIM!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2015, 08:02:54 AM »
http://iotwreport.com/trump-wants-cruz/

I think Cruz wants the top spot, pretty sure if that happened I doubt Trump would want #2, but if Trump wins out Cruz would make a heck of an insurance policy.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #434 on: November 18, 2015, 03:16:00 PM »
Trump/ Cruz......

Cruz/ Trump....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #435 on: November 19, 2015, 11:37:39 AM »
I think we found ourselves one of those rare Jeb voters...

http://iotwreport.com/if-you-believe-saba-ahmed-is-a-republican-you-might-believe-obama-is-a-christian/

...isn't its time for a genital re-mutlilation? 

Idiots...keep that crap off your shows!

Stupid Unfair & Unbalanced Fawx!   ::mooning::

Smegyn must like her taqqiya.   ::bus::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #436 on: November 20, 2015, 07:52:23 AM »
The E-GOP Empire Strike Back!

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/gop-group-plans-most-aggressive-anti-trump-campaign-yet-216085

For all the nervousness about Trump’s candidacy, however, few in the GOP have directed resources toward defeating him. Prominent Republican groups such as the Chamber of Commerce and the Karl Rove-founded American Crossroads, both establishment vehicles, have not spent any money against Trump. (In September and the beginning of October, the Club for Growth, an anti-tax group, spent $1 million to air a pair of TV commercials in Iowa that criticized the front-runner. The group has not done any since.)

Politico.   ::) 

Wankers!

The reason why those haven't done anything yet is because it is not yet their turn.

It's their typical chipping away tag-team schtick...but it can only work if the target caves in to it.

Somehow I think that is going to be harder this time around...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #437 on: November 20, 2015, 08:24:25 AM »
Interesting Palin takes on candidates...

http://iotwreport.com/palin-gives-impressions-of-the-presidential-candidates-in-quick-sound-bites/

Heh, clever, not easy to say good things about everybody...

"I liked his brother"   ::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #438 on: November 20, 2015, 09:56:53 AM »
I don't think a group of retards from the Poli Sci department, running a few commercials, will stop Trump.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #439 on: November 24, 2015, 08:14:47 AM »
Cruz appearing to get a recent surge...

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/24/ted-cruz-makes-a-big-leap-in-iowa-poll-says/

..way too early yet though...

...I'm more interested into knowing what the E-GOP demons are up to...

But I gotta say, this Trump thumping of Hillary is quite enjoyable -

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261103-trump-video-shows-clinton-laughing-over-benghazi-flames