Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202994 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2014, 04:25:51 PM »
Here in Indiana,  libertarians sometimes do manage to get on the ballot sometimes.    Been voting for them more often lately when the Republican is not acceptable or in some cases nonexistent!  (yup the GOP has written off some races in lake county in)

frankly we get another dud in 16,  the GOP isn't getting my vote.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2014, 11:40:11 AM »
Nader goes after Hillary...

http://linkis.com/www.teaparty.org/nad/wIhoK

...I don't know about a militarist, a crony corporatist to be sure, and a crazy (may have brain damage) loon on top of it all, but...

..hit her again Ralph, I won't mind.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2014, 06:50:15 PM »
There is an article linked on Drudge, Dubbya talking about he'll support Jeb if he runs and how he'd relish a Bush/Clinton showdown....

::speechless::

::puke::

No friggin' way!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2014, 10:39:21 PM »
Ai-yi-yi.   ::facepalm::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2014, 05:05:50 PM »
There is an article linked on Drudge, Dubbya talking about he'll support Jeb if he runs and how he'd relish a Bush/Clinton showdown....

::speechless::

::puke::

No friggin' way!!!

Dear God no!    Both Bush and Clinton.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2014, 06:25:39 AM »
Sounds like the start of a bad joke...

"Bush and Clinton walk into a bar..."

If the punch line isn't "...and all the patron's shot them" I won't enjoy it...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »
Another punchline possibility:

"Bush and Clinton walk into a bar..."

"Doh!  You'd think after all these years living in this cell we'd know where the bars are!"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2014, 04:34:28 PM »
  BUSH THIS!!   ::vafancoul::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2014, 05:09:42 PM »
Sicilian brevity, I like.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2014, 08:10:51 AM »
I could live with a Walker Presidency...not sure he could have enough time (even if he had full Congressional support for two terms) to undo all the damage, but I would take it...but I would be shocked if the E-GOP and The Butthead would allow he or a Rand Paul to get anywhere close to the nomination...

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/11/20/scott-walker-may-be-the-21st-century-coolidge-america-needs/

I have to say, I like the Coolidge comparison.  IMO Coolidge is a much overlooked entity, he was principled, and he didn't take to being bullied, and he could be sparse with his words but his words were well chosen and their truth would cut to the quick.

We are sorely lacking in all of that right now...

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2014, 09:13:45 AM »
I don't know enough about Walker but he seems to be a good guy and he certainly stood up to a lot of abuse from the unions.

Maybe, after 2 years of E-GOP ineptness, the people may be ready for someone new

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2014, 10:39:27 AM »
I don't know enough about Walker but he seems to be a good guy and he certainly stood up to a lot of abuse from the unions.

Maybe, after 2 years of E-GOP ineptness, the people may be ready for someone new

Yea! New Person. Same old E-GOP ineptness - which  IS DELIBERATE because they want the Dems to succeed. Big government is good for them too and they are happy only getting to collect their lucre every couple of cycles running as the "ever so slightly better than the completely corrupt and Evil Democrats" alternative

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »
I could live with a Walker Presidency...not sure he could have enough time (even if he had full Congressional support for two terms) to undo all the damage, but I would take it...but I would be shocked if the E-GOP and The Butthead would allow he or a Rand Paul to get anywhere close to the nomination...

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/11/20/scott-walker-may-be-the-21st-century-coolidge-america-needs/

I have to say, I like the Coolidge comparison.  IMO Coolidge is a much overlooked entity, he was principled, and he didn't take to being bullied, and he could be sparse with his words but his words were well chosen and their truth would cut to the quick.

I like Coolidge too. Have hope for Walker.  Like Cruz best at the moment.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »

Yea! New Person. Same old E-GOP ineptness - which  IS DELIBERATE because they want the Dems to succeed. Big government is good for them too and they are happy only getting to collect their lucre every couple of cycles running as the "ever so slightly better than the completely corrupt and Evil Democrats" alternative

It's why the more sane people (Walker, Paul) should run third party, they are going to be frozen out of the GOP no matter what, so leaving them only makes sense.  And if the Pubbies want to blame them for getting a DemonRat elected....well, who gives a crap what they say?  There is no difference between a E-GOP stooge and a DemonRat stooge other than who fvcks things up faster.  And a thrid party could establish the casus belli on a regular basis right up to the ut bellum!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2014, 11:21:32 AM »

I like Coolidge too. Have hope for Walker.  Like Cruz best at the moment.

I like Cruz too, quite a lot actually, he is the only Senator consistenty standing on principle, but he is Constitutionally barred from running...well, used to be until the Faustian Obama-McCain Bargain!  So I guess it comes down to if you respect the Constitution as written or respect the Constitution only insofar as a satisfactory interepretation has been arrived at that comports to your desires.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »

It's why the more sane people (Walker, Paul) should run third party, they are going to be frozen out of the GOP no matter what, so leaving them only makes sense.  And if the Pubbies want to blame them for getting a DemonRat elected....well, who gives a crap what they say?  There is no difference between a E-GOP stooge and a DemonRat stooge other than who fvcks things up faster.  And a thrid party could establish the casus belli on a regular basis right up to the ut bellum!

Yeah, I would vote for them as third party tickets. I won't vote for them if they have an R next to their name on the ballot. Fight the enemy. If they go within the e-GOP they fight their party and then the enemy. Its a complete waste.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2014, 06:27:28 AM »
Well, this jackass was one of the deep pockets that helped a complete shythead like Obama get in, so, now it's the hideous wicked witch's turn, eh?

Will the rest of the bundlers follow suit or find others they think they can control?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2014-12-04/warren-buffett-bets-big-on-hillary-clinton

Whatever.  Like it matters...

I look around every day...all I see are dead people...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2014, 07:39:05 AM »
Palin to help set the agenda at the Freedom Summit in Iowa, perhaps we can get some themes lined up to force assholes to pledge for or against, weed out the lesser trash before the 2016 silly season kicks into high gear?

Uhh wait, this is the GOP, and the E-GOP and their Rovian sappers have yet to do their full mischief.

The GOP is so porked!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2014, 07:18:15 AM »
Where have we seen this dance before?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HILLARY_CLINTON_STATE_DEPARTMENT_FILES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-12-10-13-45-17

Oh yeah, for Blowjob Barry, and it's been going on for over 8 years and running...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2014, 11:41:13 AM »
Why do people always blow these fat juicy tosses right down the heart of the plate?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/12/smirking_msnbc_reporter_asks_rick_perry_is_he_is_smart_enough_to_be_president.html

Cue the fricken O'Bongo gag reel? 

What do you mean we don't "have all day"?!

Fine, you know who this is?

(Jurnolista) Cut, we're done here (thinks off mic) we'll just do the 'ol splice and dice...