Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202850 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #221 on: June 16, 2015, 07:51:03 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/226578-hillary-will-not-commit-to-releasing-her-health-records/

Well, yeah...releasing accurate records would reveal all sorts of unpleasant things...her weight, sundry venerial diseases passed along by Bill...brain damage...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2015, 12:49:37 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/226578-hillary-will-not-commit-to-releasing-her-health-records/

Well, yeah...releasing accurate records would reveal all sorts of unpleasant things...her weight, sundry venerial diseases passed along by Bill...brain damage...

And since the so called "press" will let her get away with it,  just like Barry.   But now if a Republican doesn't want to as well,  nope that will be a scandal.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2015, 06:57:38 AM »

And since the so called "press" will let her get away with it,  just like Barry.   But now if a Republican doesn't want to as well,  nope that will be a scandal.

The proper response would be "Since the Clinton's and Obama's told you to eff off, I am telling you to eff off!" but the pansies never have that much courage, and if they cannot deal with a hostile biased press corpse, how the hell can they be expected to deal with the DemonRat opponent?

Hope of a peaceful restoration are dreams and fantasies that will not ever come true, as always nothing will be won without blood and sacrifice.  Putting it off is going to make it worse.  But putting it off seems to be the prevailing attitude so worse it shall be.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2015, 07:10:23 AM »
Speaking of worse...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/226675-donald-trump-says-he-wants-oprah-as-his-running-mate-yes-oprah/

I have two letters - F U !

Too chickensh*t to play in the DemonRat playground and the GOP is too chickensh*t to not let him play in theirs...

Both chickensh*t party's need to wither and die...

No doubt they'll need some help along the way...

Offline Magnum

« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »
I know I may get skewed but I am to the point where I so detest, despise,dislike.......... leftism that I will vote for almost anyone the republicant's put up to run against Shrillery. But this is one ticket I could not bring myself to vote for.   Seriously, Oprah?  ::cussing:: ::angry:: ::outrage:: ::gaah:: ::speechless:: ::confused:: ::rockethrow:: ::bigpuke::

To parapharse Dennis Prager; the democraps are the dangerous party and the party I most associate with the republicant's are the party of stupid.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:30:55 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2015, 03:40:07 PM »
Worse is better.  The sh*tty situation we find ourselves in today is the fruit of our predecessors' half-measures.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2015, 06:29:27 PM »
I know I may get skewed but I am to the point where I so detest, despise,dislike.......... leftism that I will vote for almost anyone the republicant's put up to run against Shrillery. But this is one ticket I could not bring myself to vote for.   Seriously, Oprah?  ::cussing:: ::angry:: ::outrage:: ::gaah:: ::speechless:: ::confused:: ::rockethrow:: ::bigpuke::

To parapharse Dennis Prager; the democraps are the dangerous party and the party I most associate with the republicant's are the party of stupid.

I was listening to Ben Shapiro on the drive home. He was opining that this may (at last) be a watershed moment for the pubbie party.

With 12 declared pubbie candidates and more guaranteed to come, we are awash with choices for POTUS. However, the only one that the press wants to give a serious nod to is Jeb - who is thinking of changing his name to simply Jeb (he sure is minimizing any reference to his last name).

As a result there may be a record few who "hold their nose" and a record number of RWingers who either vote 3rd party or don't vote at all.

I'm done with make-do, half-azzed, and "reach across the aisle" losers. If I don't get Walker or Cruz I won't be voting for prezzy for the first time since I was legal to vote. I'm saying it early, and I'm  saying it often. Give me someone that I can vote for!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2015, 06:39:22 PM »

As a result there may be a record few who "hold their nose" and a record number of RWingers who either vote 3rd party or don't vote at all.

Let. It. Burn.
What the (traitorous)GOP hopeful don't realize is that a fair number of their (so-called) base are of the opinion that we need a period of death and destruction to clear out the vermin. The GOP hopeful  won't do it. Its been proven again and again. They won't fix a damn thing. They won't push back one stupid law. Hell they are trying to pass obamatrade. Let the democraps win.

I can't vote for a democrap. But I can not vote.. Let reality do the rest - and let them reap what they have sown. I will tend (and defend) my own garden. May God have mercy on their souls, because I won't.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2015, 07:46:00 PM »
  I like Trump for as long as he lasts he should be a lot of fun to watch. Not to mention that he might kill off the weaklings before he dies off.  Not to mention that those running might have to make statement  that are a little more clear as to where they stand on any given subject.

Maybe he can bring clarity to the field, Would I vote for him??   Never
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2015, 09:06:57 PM »
I would like to go on record as stating unequivocally that there is no way in Hell I will vote for Jeb Bush.  I absolutely do not care if it hands victory to the Democrats either.  I simply refuse to contribute to the illusion of consent in this rigged-ass game.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2015, 07:10:33 AM »
No surprise, in principle I am with Weisshaupt and Glock...I have seen too many watershed moments get bungled or ignored to think one is possible at this time.  And while I would agree with 'Soup that if not somebody like Walker I too will not be voting for POTUS for the first time ever...I just don't think I have to worry about making the choice, the EstablishmentTM will simply not allow someone they cannot control to be the nominee, period.  And I don't think it matters to them how that is done or how dirty it gets.  And there are EstablishmentTM members in the Democrat-Media Complex that will help them.

We are at the last gasps of this Republic in name only.  The only watershed moment that matters occurs at the time this charade finally ends and people who truly know what liberty and freedom is and those who yearn for it with a genuine heart rise up and take it and refuse all attempts to be yoked by any corrupt system that limits what God gave us and our First Founders fought, bled and died for.

Soon, like our First Founders before us, the time will come when we will be asked to "mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor." or accept the chains of tyranny and the yoke of oppression.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #232 on: June 18, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »
Not holding my nose. Nope.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2015, 08:24:38 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2015, 03:34:04 PM »
Held my nose for McCain and Romney.   No more.

If its not a conservative,  let Hillary have it. 

Offline Magnum

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2015, 03:42:35 PM »
I respect and understand all that has been said. I freely admit I suffer from lefty derangement syndrome and live surrounded by lefties, maybe it has blinded me. However, I pray and I mean I earnestly pray that God will have mercy on us and give us Walker or Cruise. I just cannot imagine having to hear this for 4-8 years.

! No longer available
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2015, 03:59:19 PM »
Well,  I hope for one of the better Republicans too,  but how likely is it?   

Not very good.   The elites just won't allow someone good,  the Republican party has been overtaken just like the Democrats.   And even if one of the better ones gets in,  he will still get undermined by far too many Republicans in addition to all Democrats.   

We just don't have the time to develop a permanent new conservative political party (not a third party,  there will never be a third party).  It would have to be built from the ground up (starting with local candidates),  and that takes time.   At least thirty years,  and frankly,  we don't have that much time left.   Plus there is no political will to even build that party (or movement).    Many thought the tea party was that force,  but most of those people don't have the stones (or time or money) for politics.

That's why liberal elites win,  even in a country where they are a very small group.   Because they know you have to play politics and play it 24/7 and never stop.   Conservatives just want to fix a problem and go home.  And that just doesn't work anymore.   

Just look at the Obama regime,  they undid twenty years of reforms in various subjects in a matter of months of coming into office.  Just like that.   

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2015, 07:39:51 PM »
Cruz is all hat and no cattle.

He voted for fast track authority for TPP

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »
Should we be so fortunate as to get a Conservative in the WH, what we'll see is the eGOP aligned against him, as well as the Dems, and the entrenched bureaucracy.  Nothing will get better.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2015, 08:37:54 AM »
Reagan got a lot of his agenda with a Dem controlled Congress.
His Pubbie brethren weren't quite as antagonistic as they are today.

I suppose it's possible.
But, not sure if any of the field has Reagan's leadership qualities