Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202807 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2015, 12:34:49 PM »
OK, whacked my crappy link...can't even figure out how to edit it it is so monkeyed up.  We'll ride with yours.

Classy bunch, those Sanders serfs, real lottery losers...

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #281 on: August 07, 2015, 06:49:12 AM »
My sister asked me if I was watching the debate last night, I said "no".  She was surprised. 

Frankly, what's the point?

The E-GOP would rather suffer humiliating defeat in the general election than see the nomination go to anybody not in their cabal, period.

What else is there to discuss?

Anyway, FWIW...the Trump love-fest continues...

http://www.drudgereport.com/now.htm

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2015, 11:53:22 AM »
And did somebody ask to peek behind the curtain some more?  Yeah, folks are making that easier to see now days...they just do not care that the corrupt rigged game is seen as corrupt and rigged anymore...

First up - Megyn Kelly at Faux News in classic proglodyte unfair & unbalanced style...goes after Trump as a typical war on wymenz right wing knuckledragging nutjob...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/newsmax-fox-news-and-megyn-kelly-could-not-kill-trumps-momentum-the-made-him-stronger/

...judging from the response it looks like the tactic backfired massively.  But the key point to make is Faux News and Megyn are just more in a long string of sorry-assed Ruling Class E-GOP puppets pretending to be unbiased.

Next up - Regarding that fat angry lesbo pig Rosie O'Fatass and Megynz defense of her psychotic gal pal...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/will-megyn-kelly-ever-ask-rosie-odonnell-to-apologize-for-her-foul-mouthed-abusive-ugly-attacks-on-donald-trump/

...don't hold your breath waiting for wymenz-come-first Megyn or Faux News to hold a prog to account.

PS-The comments on this one are a hoot though, good entertainment! 

And last but not least - the Fat Cats call to "take out" Trump...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/big-donors-ordered-gop-candidates-before-debate-take-out-trump/

...yeah, Fat Cats...E-GOP/Ruling Class assclowns, crony capitalist crooks, sundry bagmen and wannabe cronies...

...and we wonder why more and more people are tuning out of politics and the GOP especially...

...the only sensible solution is dissolution...

::mooning::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2015, 12:58:55 PM »
Carly Fiorina outperformed everyone, IMHO. She should have been in the varsity debate instead of the JV.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2015, 02:00:21 PM »
Next time she will be.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2015, 04:48:19 PM »
I watched the last 45 minutes or so. First, you know you are a moderate ( Jeb) when you constantly whine you are conservative. On the menu last night was Donald Trump. Fox hatchet job. Lost respect for Kelly. Once I saw the re play of the first question, the fix was in....and the focus group after the debate...where do they find these people? One debate, where each candidate got about 8 minutes each...and you have completely changed candidates? Dang.

Pubbies are so out of touch with that true conservatives crave. Instead of getting an actual CONSERVATIVE to get trumplike ( in speech), no, they feel he needs to be belittled because lets face it, just about everyone on that stage will bow down to the ruling elite and truly taking on democrats is not on the agenda.

Screw em...I'm out.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2015, 06:34:29 PM »
I did enjoy Carly Fiorina wipe the floor with Chris Matthews after the early debate, He looked a little gobsmacked and with a definite need to change his pants afterwards.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2015, 06:56:02 PM »
None of them are going to be President.  We have crossed the point of no return demographically.  It is now mathematically impossible for a Republican to win the White House.  And it wouldn't matter if one did.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2015, 08:01:28 PM »
My sister asked me if I was watching the debate last night, I said "no".  She was surprised. 

Frankly, what's the point?

The E-GOP would rather suffer humiliating defeat in the general election than see the nomination go to anybody not in their cabal, period.

What else is there to discuss?

Anyway, FWIW...the Trump love-fest continues...

http://www.drudgereport.com/now.htm

My brother (I love him dearly but he drives me crazy) asked me if I had watched and was miffed when I said "no". He went on to commend Jeb, Crusty, and huckleberry on their performances. Oh and he said that Rubio did well too.

And he said that kelly gave Trump what he deserved (he very strongly dislikes Trump). He was also appreciative of the boos that Trump got when he refused to "pledge".

Then it got to be my turn. I told him that I was tired of only having losers like McStain and Mittens to vote for and that if Jeb is the pubbie's guy I'll go for Trump the Independent.

I probably won't be hearing from him for a while.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2015, 12:40:18 AM »
Yeah.  They're laying it on thick already with the "sitting it out on principle is just a vote for the Dems!" scaremongering.  This PJMedia article is a typical example: http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-opening-of-rino-season/

I swear, the GOP are born losers.  They just have a loser's mind.  No vision.  Reactionary, scared of their own shadows.  I don't think there is a political solution to the fustercluck this country has turned into, but if there is to be one, one thing's for sure: the GOP are standing in the way of it.

Starting with that premise, it seems to me that getting rid of the GOP (or its fossilized leadership at least) is a necessary first step.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2015, 03:03:50 AM »
Screw that noise:  "sitting it out on principle is just a vote for the Dems!" 

"Talk to the hand".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2015, 05:13:30 AM »

I swear, the GOP are born losers.  They just have a loser's mind.  No vision.  Reactionary, scared of their own shadows.  I don't think there is a political solution to the fustercluck this country has turned into, but if there is to be one, one thing's for sure: the GOP are standing in the way of it.

The GOP consists of corrupt narcissists (also known as politicians)  who can only play junior varsity (GOP) because they aren't good enough for the varsity team.(DEMS)
They only care about self aggrandizement and power and keeping their positions.  They are in no way different from Democrats except that they suck more at what they do.
They can do this and "represent us" because no sane individual wants power of the lives of others, and freedom loving people are the only sane people.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »
None of them are going to be President.  We have crossed the point of no return demographically.  It is now mathematically impossible for a Republican to win the White House.  And it wouldn't matter if one did.

I am trying to explain just such a concept to the posters at NR and my they are stubborn in their ill-fated optimism for Cruz. Oh well, I suppose they need to cling to something as they do not remind me of the types who are preparing for the alternate form of change.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2015, 09:29:18 PM »
I would vote for a corpse over any E-GOP stooge, at least the corpse won't screw me over, but yeah if I vote it won't be for anybody but a Liberty candidate and even then it will be knowing there will not be any change from our suicidal trajectory, certainly nothing of a sustainable nature.  Glock properly mentions demographics which are being rigged by open border no questions allowed progs, not to mention laughably lax voting rules and no ID required insanity.  The game is rigged, the results certain, the end is unavoidable.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #294 on: August 10, 2015, 07:07:39 AM »
I would vote for a corpse over any E-GOP stooge, at least the corpse won't screw me over,

Don't feel pregnant. You won't be the only one.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #295 on: August 10, 2015, 06:28:41 PM »
Since the Curmudgeon still thinks he should have his own blog page and not join us here.. ::grouphug::)

https://adaptivecurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/today-i-cant-ignore-the-bullsh*t-but-tomorrow-will-be-better/

Today I Can’t Ignore The Bullsh*t (But Tomorrow Will Be Better)
Posted on August 10, 2015   by Adaptive Curmudgeon

The election cycle’s stupid is already flowing. The press is in heat for their BFF party and begging for a quick grope under the bleachers. Unbiased journalists like former White House Communications Director George Stephanopoulos, Imaginary War Hero Brian Williams, and America’s State Sponsored Pravda Analogue are busily examining why Fox News is the work of Satan. Fox news is making bank while their competitors languish. Newspapers employ semi-literate journalist majors to write half assed articles about why Americans are dickheads. Their customers, possibly tiring of being called dickheads, turn to Facebook for news. Thomas Sowell writes eloquent pieces about why journalist majors are semi-literate and gets a small loyal following and constant haranguing by folks that can’t abide a black conservative.

A third of the populace is terrified by Trump’s hair and another third is delighted to see the first third quaking in fear. The remaining third missed the whole thing while playing with their smart phone.

Skeletons are coming out of closets (mostly Hillary’s). Skeletons are being stuffed back in closets (also mostly Hillary’s).

Six campaign volunteers in an Iowa Dairy Queen will be questioned by a reporter who pretends that unemployable 25 year old unpaid interns grok the concerns of a long haul trucker with three ex-wives, a pipeline roughneck with a bad back, and a devout sewer inspector in Walla Walla. Later, everyone will pretend to care about New Hampshire.

One party will carefully pretend it doesn’t want to outlaw guns. The other party will carefully avoid mentioning sex.

Everyone will discuss gay cakes and the role of the family. The $18,390,342,665,743.85 debt, like Volvemort, will never be spoken aloud.

Long policy papers will be written by the unfortunate 25 year old unpaid interns who weren’t pretty enough to be shipped to an Iowa Diary Queen. They aspire to one day have their own wikipedia page but will never pay off their student loans. Short slogans, meanwhile, will be written by 50 year old, well paid PR flaks who drop cash on advertisers that enjoy the quadrennial bonus money. Etcetera…

I haven’t had much to say about it. As 2016 drags toward us like a shambling zombie I remind myself that watching a marionette promise sunshine isn’t the same as looking out the window and scanning for clouds. For those times when I fall off the wagon, please forgive me.

Today is such a day. Forgive me.

The tone of politics has changed in my lifetime. Americans always bitch (and I think that’s healthy) but the bitching seems more bitter each year. I remember disagreements about politics in all eras but I never felt quite as hated as the last decade or so. I’ve had a hard time articulating what changed. The Z-Man sums it up better than I:

“I was born into a country where people, who were like me, tried hard to win my vote. I now live in a country where people who hate me and are nothing like me chase the votes of people who hate me. “

Exactly! Candidates who are nothing like me will spend most of 2016 pursuing the votes of people who hate me. I’m stuck standing around like Rodney Dangerfield. What’s wrong with my vote? Doesn’t anyone want it?

Also, for all of my joking about urbane yahoos and 25 year old unemployed interns, I don’t hate them. But they hate me. Not for anything personal. I’m hated because I live in reality. I feed pigs, butcher them, and make bacon. I cut firewood because it’s cold in the winter. I go fishing. It doesn’t get more real than that. People who go apesh*t over a safari in Zimbabwe tend to find my very existence inconveniently and diametrically opposed to them. Not my opinions but my very existence. Some of us, when faced with a differing viewpoint, might ignore it or try to learn from it. Others might try to isolate the heathen and stamp him out.

I’m not alone. If you’re reading my blog, there’s a good chance they hate you too. Keep your head down or scream at the incoming tide as you see fit. I wish you the best of luck.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »
Since the Curmudgeon still thinks he should have his own blog page and not join us here.. ::grouphug::)

It is unfortunate (he said in an entirely selfish way). When I encounter people who still possess uncommonly common sense I seek their company. Perhaps he'll allow us to worship him from afar.

::devil::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #297 on: August 10, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »
Sad, disgusting, outrageous and true.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2015, 08:17:02 PM »

It is unfortunate (he said in an entirely selfish way). When I encounter people who still possess uncommonly common sense I seek their company. Perhaps he'll allow us to worship him from afar.

It was meant facetiously ... and entirely selfishly.  I still pretty honored when Fran decides to stop by...and the curmudgeon so often says what I think so much more eloquently than I can.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2015, 08:44:22 PM »

It was meant facetiously ... and entirely selfishly.  I still pretty honored when Fran decides to stop by...and the curmudgeon so often says what I think so much more eloquently than I can.

Me too  ;)