Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202824 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #520 on: January 27, 2016, 09:43:47 PM »
This will make you want to puke.

Hillary: Obama as Supreme Court Justice is 'a great idea'.

http://www.caintv.com/hillary-obama-as-supreme-court

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #521 on: January 28, 2016, 07:56:16 AM »
If Tom DeLay is right, rather his sources are...Hillary will be indicted soon, so hopefully that will end any future....but these prove are like cockroaches anyway, so...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #522 on: January 28, 2016, 09:00:41 AM »
Maybe Hillary wants to emulate Eugene Debs and run for President while in jail.

But, I don't ever see her indicted.
Unless Obama wants to hang her out to dry

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #523 on: January 28, 2016, 01:13:48 PM »
And, the saga continues.  Today I read that the charge could be elevated to espionage.  That I wait to see.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #524 on: January 29, 2016, 07:34:45 AM »
Yeah not gonna expect a whole lot there...

On the E-GOP front, no pretense at all with the phony scripted opening to last night's so- called debate on FuxNews, eh?  Smegyn cementing her pumps in the establishment camp.

Whatever...

Bring on SMOD!

::mooning::

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #525 on: January 29, 2016, 08:32:13 AM »
After watching the 'show' last night, especially the first part, the thought crossed my mind that Fox news and staff sold out to the Donald and helped keep the Trump debate fiasco going.  It seemed just a continuation of  helping make the narcissistic 'Donald' front and center allowing him the opportunity to pander to the vets at the same time, while once again not having to explain how he would accomplish all his "I WILL" claims of self grandiose acts of saving the planet.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #526 on: January 29, 2016, 11:54:44 AM »
They want Rubio, since Bush exposed himself as a weak-minded fool too stupid to follow his handlers instructions the next easiest buffoon to prop up is the Ricky Ricardo of the Establishment.

The only vote that matters will come from the cartridge box not the rigged ballot box!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #527 on: February 01, 2016, 09:56:48 PM »
  Ted pulls it out Donald second and Marco third.  Bush spent millions and ended up with 3% of the vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9KO0ZtLoDM&feature=player_detailpage
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #528 on: February 02, 2016, 07:20:16 AM »
Bernie essentially lost on coin flips and "lost" votes.

::popcorn::

::hysterical::

America, **** Yeah!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2016, 11:53:47 AM »
Bernie essentially lost on coin flips and "lost" votes.

::popcorn::

America, **** Yeah!

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2016/02/02/sometimes-iowa-democrats-award-caucus-delegates-coin-flip/79680342/

Yeah, I don't know why Berners feel so butt-hurt...Progs have been pulling crap out of thin air and flipping coins since they hatched!

Democracy, yo!

::laughonfloor::

And don't go getting too worked up about Jebbie...the E-GOP is already putting Operation Marco into play...

The Iowa winner rarely goes on the grab the whole thing...and the front-runner is almost universally defeated in New Hampshire and the real clean up comes after that when the full force of the E-GOP machine kicks into high gear.

I would expect Trump to take NH and then watch Rubio mysteriously surge into the lead after that...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #530 on: February 17, 2016, 08:26:15 AM »
Trump is really a Democrat

Remember--  you heard it here first.

Trump is and always has been the Democrat's pick for GOP nominee.   Mind, I don't agree with the Author that Trump is a Democrat.  I don't think Trump believes anything he says-  this was just what he used to have to say to the powers that be  to get his way and he fell back into it under pressure.

Meanwhile, Cruz Campaign  claims endorsement it didn't have   to add to the attempt to shame voters in Iowa.
Yo, Ted. Either you really are the liar they say you are or you have establishment moles sabotaging your campaign.  Maybe you should do something about that?
Seriously if you can't protect yourself from this sort of crap, you would be eaten alive as President.

IF I were to vote for anyone it would be Cruz.  He at least has a track record of trying to  buck the system - but if this is the level of his game, well, it won't matter much if he were President.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2016, 10:10:18 AM »
Sucks, doesn't it?

Seems like everything is a big sick joke!

And some people dare criticize those who are fed up with it all and walk away?!

Who is the greater fool, the one participating in a rigged game or the one refusing to play?

Latter day America stinks on ice!!!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #532 on: February 17, 2016, 01:20:15 PM »
Seriously if you can't protect yourself from this sort of crap, you would be eaten alive as President.

This is the issue I have with Cruz......But not as President, I don't think he can beat Hitlery because she will unleash the most vile and vicious attacks known to man. He can't handle it, he won't fight back and the republican party will offer no support. He can forget any money from them either.  Everybody understands that's the allure of Trump.....He fights back. We've longed for it....and here it is, just not wrapped in the package we can trust if elected.

Cruz is my choice but I will vote for Trump if he surrounds himself with the Cruz's, a real conservative VP, a good conservative staff ( if there is such a thing) and demands they stand their collective ground. I'm of the mind that socially, we've lost. If we could get our fiscal house in order, I'd be satisfied. I don't hold out much hope. Yet again we have poor choices.

I'm guessing some sort of Sci Fi, mind exchange, where we give Cruz's conservatism to Trump or Trumps no nonsense to Cruz is out of the question. it's our only hope.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2016, 02:51:04 PM »

Trump is and always has been the Democrat's pick for GOP nominee.   Mind, I don't agree with the Author that Trump is a Democrat.  I don't think Trump believes anything he says-  this was just what he used to have to say to the powers that be  to get his way and he fell back into it under pressure.

Meanwhile, Cruz Campaign  claims endorsement it didn't have   to add to the attempt to shame voters in Iowa.
Yo, Ted. Either you really are the liar they say you are or you have establishment moles sabotaging your campaign.  Maybe you should do something about that?

IF I were to vote for anyone it would be Cruz.  He at least has a track record of trying to  buck the system - but if this is the level of his game, well, it won't matter much if he were President.

How about neither?

Per link @ HotAir, "Protein Wisdom" tweeted "Fact: FB page started in 2014. Fact: CRUZ campaign contacted FB and had it removed. Rubio, Gowdy never did."

https://twitter.com/proteinwisdom/status/700014178711392256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

This "liarliar" chant is the chosen way to bring Cruz down.  Don't assist with this crap.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #534 on: February 17, 2016, 03:37:33 PM »
The worst muckrakers haven't been the candidates but rather their acolytes. They've just about thoroughly pissed me off.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #535 on: February 17, 2016, 04:56:43 PM »
This "liarliar" chant is the chosen way to bring Cruz down.  Don't assist with this crap.

The problem is that he is being set up - either from within or from without.  If he wants to fight the perception of being a "lair" he is going to have to go that extra mile to watch for and kill these things the second they appear.   No it isn't fair, but these people we are playing against don't play fairly.  Really its high time the whole sham system was called what it is and  abandoned, but if you insist on trying to fix things from "within the system", you are going to need to be proactive in finding and squelching the enemy camp's lies. And in Cruz's case, the enemy camp is pretty much everyone else.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #536 on: February 17, 2016, 06:43:48 PM »
If ends justify means...only the most cutthroat can win.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #537 on: February 18, 2016, 07:22:13 AM »
As of yesterday - Crump was threatening a law suit against Cruz, and the answer Ted Cruz gave had the taking heads at Fox laughing.  His answer was simply "bring it on", then he followed with - " I may not hire another lawyer, I may just take his deposition myself ".   He would be under oath [of course truth does mean much to the left, or temporary RINO's running on the GOP ticket].

But damn; I'd like to see that, it might be worth the price of admission.

Also was noted last night - On the national poll, Cruz now leads the 'Crump' by 2% - could it be that the public is getting tired of his narcissistic 'bullsh*t'.  I know the polls don't mean much right now with  all GOP candidates running, but is it an indication?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:34:18 AM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #538 on: February 18, 2016, 07:39:39 AM »
Lawyers are for pussies.

Play for blood or go home.

If you can't out-Allinsky a Pubbie you stand no shot against a fully possessed DemonRat with all the resources of Hell behind it.

Not directed at anyone or on behalf of anyone, it is equal opportunity advice.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #539 on: February 18, 2016, 08:20:01 AM »

His opposition has a track record of both lying and fabrication to hang it on their opposition. Always wait for the rest of it to come out before allowing the enemy's propaganda to shape your opinion.

Watched the CNN Town Hall last night and Cruz was spot on presidential. Rubio sounded well versed and not as nervous as last Sat's clown circus er debate. He f**ked himself royally when he decided to run for POTUS with his pro amnesty record in the Senate, FL legislature and his original gig, mayor.

Watched a bit here and there of Trump MESBC get together with Joe and Mika. Tons of platitudes with the usual lack of serious substance. Trump believes that the government just spends to much citing a 2% cut would make things right. Scratching my head along with million of others thinking really, this is all you see wrong? Sorry, Progtard Trump may not be PC but he sure as hell is an old time DemonRat that believes govt is the answer to everyone's problem without actually living in the nightmare because his billions have insulated him from it. Cruz is correct, Chump would be a nightmare when it comes to defending our constitutional rights and Liberty from an over bearing tyrannical government. He's never taken those rights or the Constitution to heart simply because he's never needed to. Buying political favors was as simple as ABCs and that's how he did business aside from having his businesses filing for chapter 11 four different times leaving thousands and the banks to pick up the bad judgment.

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.