Author Topic: Liberal news anchor gets his asss handed to him  (Read 1358 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Liberal news anchor gets his asss handed to him
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »
That was awesome!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
I want to have a rational discussion about gun control, so should every citizen be allowed to have nuclear weapons?  How about RPG's?  Why not F-15 fighter jets? /sarc 

What a total journotard.  His kind should be taken out back and never seen or heard from again.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 02:36:44 PM »
I can't understand....

Facts. That's what he has trouble with.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 08:51:48 PM »
I can't understand....

Progtards always do which is why they like to invent their own most of the time.

Would have loved it if he had brought up the lawlessness of the federal government because we all know that nothing sends a scare through he spine of a libtard worse than talking about insurrection vs the lawless state.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 07:15:05 AM »
I can't understand....

Progtards always do which is why they like to invent their own most of the time.

Would have loved it if he had brought up the lawlessness of the federal government because we all know that nothing sends a scare through he spine of a libtard worse than talking about insurrection vs the lawless state.

Yes, the proglodyte brought up all the worn out arguments why serfs should just disarm themselves and join the rest of the pacifist herd and trust that the authorties and a benign state cares for them in a humane fashion.

I agree with Ben.  There is NO reasoning with these people, they are the enemy within and must be removed like a cancer, or you can kiss your ass goodbye.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 08:41:55 AM »
I agree with Ben.  There is NO reasoning with these people, they are the enemy within and must be removed like a cancer, or you can kiss your ass goodbye.

The Operative: I already know you will not see reason.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: The Alliance wanted to show me reason, they shouldn't have sent an assassin.

And this is every liberal's goal in an argument - to assassinate your character. They won't engage in debate. They won't answer your points. No, they imply you want nuclear weapons and grenade launchers and that you think you are Rambo.  And failing to assassinate your character they move on to extortion to silence you  ( Phil Robertson, Justice Roberts)   and then real assassination.  Breitbart and other Journalists , the Bankers, ex-gay lovers,  Special forces teams that know too much,  and so on.

The Left never comes in Good faith.  Only don't make Mal's mistake.  They are always wearing body armor.  When you shoot, aim for the head.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 08:53:49 AM »

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: The Alliance wanted to show me reason, they shouldn't have sent an assassin.

And this is every liberal's goal in an argument - to assassinate your character. They won't engage in debate. They won't answer your points. No, they imply you want nuclear weapons and grenade launchers and that you think you are Rambo.  And failing to assassinate your character they move on to extortion to silence you  ( Phil Robertson, Justice Roberts)   and then real assassination.  Breitbart and other Journalists , the Bankers, ex-gay lovers,  Special forces teams that know too much,  and so on.

The Left never comes in Good faith.  Only don't make Mal's mistake.  They are always wearing body armor.  When you shoot, aim for the head.

If I could get nuclear weapons and grenade launchers I would!  If he fears them in my hands but not someone else's hands...that his problem, not mine.

I don't always aim to misbehave, but when I do I go all-in.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 09:10:47 AM »

Do you mean that canister sitting on top of the neck -- hell theirs is filled with rocks and sawdust, need to go for the jugular and separate the head from the chicken[another term for liberal if you add 'sh*t'].
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 12:36:04 PM »
Heh.  Check this out!  Found it at Small Dead Animals and it kicked me to Captain Capitalism...this is pretty good:

"The sad truth is that the majority of people under 60 lack the intellectual honesty in this country to pursue truth because it not only would force them to realize hard-work is a necessity for success, but they themselves are living a lie and are, quite frankly, a bunch of losers.  And given the amount of money (both earned and borrowed) that has gone into satiating all of our material desires, not to mention the billions of hours of self-aggrandizing bullsh*t the media how blown up every Americans' dirt chutes, there's no "reasoning with them" or genuinely "arguing with them."  They are on full-automatic zombie-liberal and are impervious to logic, facts, statistics, truth, or reality.  And it is because of that I suggest if you are one of the rare eagles out there who seek truth and reality, that you stop trying to debate turkeys and come join us eagles here in the Alt-Right and Manosphere."

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2014/02/if-you-argue-with-turkeys-you-cant.html

Just what we've been saying all along!   ::thumbsup::

Like that "full-automatic-zombie-liberal" description.  More on that here - http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liberal-zombie-apocalypse.html