Author Topic: A new party.  (Read 1740 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: A new party.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 04:34:11 AM »
I believe I read that General Valaley himself wants to see 20-30 million of us there. While half a million can be ignored by the press, 20,000,000 cannot. The world press would be on it like white on rice.

I don't think 20-30 million is even logistically possible...

I've seen estimates of the Egyptian protest that brought down Mubarek in their neighborhood of 17,000,000 people. I have no way of applying that number to Washington DC, but I think that whatever the number, the district could be overwhelmed beyond any government ability to counter without military force, which would work in favor of patriots, and against the regime.

Yes sir, I believe you're right, I believe if even 10 million go there, the msm will have no choice but to report it. I know there will be some who will shout it from the rooftops, and the international press would have it plastered all over everywhere.
I never thought I'd live to see this day, but it appears that those who believe they're (more equal) than the rest of us, have shown their hands. We now understand, without a doubt, what their intentions are. They don't even try to hide them any longer, they believe they've won, they believe that we the people will continue to allow business as usual... They made the first mistake of war... "never underestimate your opponent". They've done just that!

Have you guys met the lamestreammedia? It MIGHT make the newspapers....as an afterthought on page 9. The only hope of actually carrying a story like that would be foreign correspondents like The Daily Mail.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 01:10:29 PM »
I believe I read that General Valaley himself wants to see 20-30 million of us there. While half a million can be ignored by the press, 20,000,000 cannot. The world press would be on it like white on rice.

I don't think 20-30 million is even logistically possible...

I've seen estimates of the Egyptian protest that brought down Mubarek in their neighborhood of 17,000,000 people. I have no way of applying that number to Washington DC, but I think that whatever the number, the district could be overwhelmed beyond any government ability to counter without military force, which would work in favor of patriots, and against the regime.

Yes sir, I believe you're right, I believe if even 10 million go there, the msm will have no choice but to report it. I know there will be some who will shout it from the rooftops, and the international press would have it plastered all over everywhere.
I never thought I'd live to see this day, but it appears that those who believe they're (more equal) than the rest of us, have shown their hands. We now understand, without a doubt, what their intentions are. They don't even try to hide them any longer, they believe they've won, they believe that we the people will continue to allow business as usual... They made the first mistake of war... "never underestimate your opponent". They've done just that!

Have you guys met the lamestreammedia? It MIGHT make the newspapers....as an afterthought on page 9. The only hope of actually carrying a story like that would be foreign correspondents like The Daily Mail.

There is only one way to ensure cameras are rolling...go after their offices, appropriate their equipment and facilities and air the damned thing yourself.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 01:18:37 PM »
If I have a new party, this will be the first invitee.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 02:25:09 PM »
Takillya!  That stuff'll make me crazy!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2014, 02:59:35 PM »
That stuff was like kerosene & old tennis shoes.  No wonder folks mix it to kill the taste.  ::puke::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 03:25:08 PM »
That stuff was like kerosene & old tennis shoes.  No wonder folks mix it to kill the taste.  ::puke::

It stimulates the hurks for me just looking at the bottle.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2014, 07:34:43 PM »
  I like the lime and salt part of it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie