Author Topic: What "normal" Muslims think  (Read 2633 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: What "normal" Muslims think
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:50:02 PM »
Muzzies & 'Slims, Muzzies & 'Slims
When they begin breeding, the trouble begins...
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 02:06:57 PM »
There will come a time when this threat will need to be eliminated in one way or another.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »
I'll take "or another" for $500, Alex.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 03:06:03 PM »
I found this earlier today via Liberty's Torch.  Serendipity.  The author speaks the truth throughout the piece, a little of which I've quoted here.

My name is Bosch and I’m a recovering Muslim.

.... The future of Islam and the well-being of Muslims is said to be of importance to us. Post – 9/11, the defense of our culture, our values, our very lives has been optional, but our defense of Islam has been absolute. It began with Bush’s “Islam is peace” and it continues with Obama, who said in his Submission Speech in Egypt in 2009, in front of members of The Muslim Brotherhood, “I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.” If only he felt the same about America.

We can’t be both for Islam and for ourselves. This enemy is fully on their own side and fully against us and they’ve made themselves believe that they’re the good guys and that we’re the bad guys, and our actions have done nothing but turn their hatred of us into an ever-deepening contempt.

... I care about the truth. I care about Western Civilization. I care about myself, my loved ones and my friends. I care about Iife. And that’s why I don’t care about Islam.

Our altruistic concern for the future and well being of the Muslim world has come at the expense of American lives and treasure. We’ve placed the well being of “The Muslim World” above our own self-defense. We’ve placed today’s Big Lie, “Islam means peace”, above the truth we need to act on. We’ve placed the lives of Muslim civilians above the lives of our soldiers, placing them in absolutely unnecessary danger in order to protect innocent (or even guilty) civilians. Our Rules of Engagement might as well be renamed the Golden Rules of Engagement, as our soldiers have been forced to treat the enemy the way we’d like to be treated. And the enemy takes full advantage of that, as they do of all of the policies our morally vain politicians have concocted. We need to shift the focus onto our own well-being at the enemy’s expense for a change.

We’ve tried everything since 9/11 except real war. War is the answer to Jihad.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 03:09:33 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 03:10:14 PM »
Yes, we should deport them all and raze the mosques.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 03:11:44 PM »
Yes, we should deport them all and raze the mosques.

::bows::

::kissface::

;D

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 06:59:22 PM »
Not Peace but a Sword by Robert Spencer makes it pretty clear that there's no compromising.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »
We have not had a real war (defined as beating your enemy into submission by any means necessary and possible including genocide) since WWII.

This has been because we have not faced (or recognized) an existential threat since WWII.

We will have to be nuked by the islamofascists before the idiots who govern us realize the seriousness of our enemies.

So, face it...one of our cities (probably NY but I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen to any port city) is going to be destroyed within our lifetime. Sure hope it isn't one of yours or mine. And by "mine" I mean Houston because that is where all of my direct relations reside.

I said it on 9-11-2001 (because I already knew who bin Laden was and I guessed, correctly, that the attack was by muslims) that ultimately we are going to have to exterminate every last one of them. I said it because I already fully understood the threat, that the enemy...this enemy...is not one which can be reasoned with. They cannot be pacified. There is no coexistence with them.

I have no desire to exterminate another group of human beings but I will do that, I will conscience it, because I know without a doubt that they will kill or enslave me and everyone like me. Their religion demands it. That is an existential threat...no different than looking down the barrel of a loaded gun. It is what Israel has faced for decades. It is what we will soon be facing here. It is what our children and grandchildren will be forced to deal with.

There are no moderate or "peaceful" muslims. There are only muslims who have yet to become murderous jihadis. Because when the murderous jihadis make their presence known, the moderate and "peaceful" muslims don't stand up against them but rather fall in line. At best the "peaceful" muslims give their tacit approval by not objecting to murder and destruction. At worst, they participate...willingly and gleefully yelling and screaming "Alu Akbar!"

I would no sooner turn my back on a muslim than I would go to sleep in a room with a rattlesnake. Both are potential existential threats. At some point we will have no choice but to go on a rattlesnake safari for realsies.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 07:50:30 AM »
Well said Trap, I cannot agree more.  I too hold the same view of our war fighting doctrine since WWII and I knew Isslam was going to be a greater issue as time went on ever since these rabid bands escalated form hijackings and slaughtering Jews at Olympics and in buses in Israel to storming embassies and holding hostages and finally culminating in attaking our ships and slamming planes into our buildings.  We have had tactical and strategic victories since WWII and thousands of heroic deeds, but we have to do something we haven't done in quite a while - wage total war.  It will be them or us, and between us is the useful idiots the Isslamists can rely on to thwart our will - progressives and their allies around the globe.  I find it hard to believe we will ever do what must be done unless the progressive scourge is removed entirely from our nation.  Once that is accomplished then we would be in a position to ignore useless allies and obliterate our enemies.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 08:50:01 AM »
We have not had a real war (defined as beating your enemy into submission by any means necessary and possible including genocide) since WWII.

This has been because we have not faced (or recognized) an existential threat since WWII.

We've also had presidents who refused to "get involved.)
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 10:53:36 AM »
I was so dismayed when I heard GWB post 9/11 refer to islam as a "great religion."

I liked GWB on balance but he said and did some stupid things. This was one of them.

Islam is not a "great religion" any more than mormonism, Christian science, scientology, unitarianism, Jehovah's witnesses, etc.

Judaism, Christianity and certain eastern religions such as Buddhism can be categorized as great religions.

Islam is a "big" religion due exclusively to its number of adherents. A better classification for islam would be "gutter" religion. It appeals to the worst characteristics of humans and has almost zero redeeming values.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 11:14:10 AM »
I honestly believe that in the realm of spiritual warfare (powers and principalities), Islam is literally Satanism. I believe that Allah is Satan masquerading as a god, and that Muslims are caught in the grip of the devil. Islam is Satan's true religion.

Matthew 7:15-20

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

The fruit of Islam is 100% evil.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »
That is why I try hard to earn a fatwa, I would consider it the highest honor to be identified as an enemy of the most evil enterprise on the planet masquerading as a religion...exceeding progressives in the hierarchy of demonic powers loosed upon the earth.

It's why I also like to call Muhammad Iblis's bitch.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 04:49:52 PM »
That is why I try hard to earn a fatwa, I would consider it the highest honor to be identified as an enemy of the most evil enterprise on the planet masquerading as a religion...exceeding progressives in the hierarchy of demonic powers loosed upon the earth.

I've heard of you. Your one of them infidels. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 09:42:21 PM »

I've heard of you. Your one of them infidels. ::laughonfloor::

And I.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 10:09:26 PM »
When society collapses I would be very concerned with this bunch. Many of them are extremely militant. My belief is that they will be on an infidel hunt from the moment they think they can get away with it. Perhaps not a bad idea to have them ID'd and mapped if you have a high population density in your area. I don't and I am not unhappy about it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 11:11:07 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/breaking-fbi-documents-confirm-existence-of-texas-islamic-terror-enclave/

"Breaking"?  Yah, okay.  Gates of Vienna was on this at least two years ago.

A Clarion Project investigation has discovered a jihadist enclave in Texas where a deadly shooting took place in 2002. Declassified FBI documents obtained by Clarion confirm the find and show the U.S. government’s concern about its links to terrorism. The investigation was completed with help from ACT! For America Houston.

The enclave belongs to the network of Muslims of the Americas, a radical group linked to a Pakistani militant group called Jamaat ul-Fuqra. Its members are devoted followers of Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, an extremist cleric in Pakistan.

Muslims of the Americas

The organization says it has a network of 22 “villages” around the U.S., with Islamberg as its main headquarters in New York. TheClarion Project obtained secret MOA footage showing female members receiving paramilitary training at Islamberg. It wasfeatured on the Kelly File on FOX News Channel in October. A second MOA tape released by Clarion shows its spokesman declaring the U.S. to be a Muslim-majority country.

A 2007 FBI record states that MOA members have been involved in at least 10 murders, one disappearance, three firebombings, one attempted firebombing, two explosive bombings and one attempted bombing. It states:

“The documented propensity for violence by this organization supports the belief the leadership of the MOA extols membership to pursue a policy of jihad or holy war against individuals or groups it considers enemies of Islam, which includes the U.S. Government. Members of the MOA are encouraged to travel to Pakistan to receive religious and military/terrorist training from Sheikh Gilani.”

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 07:18:13 AM »
When society collapses I would be very concerned with this bunch. Many of them are extremely militant. My belief is that they will be on an infidel hunt from the moment they think they can get away with it. Perhaps not a bad idea to have them ID'd and mapped if you have a high population density in your area. I don't and I am not unhappy about it.

I know in Minnie they tend to cluster around their mosques and schools.  Boy, sure could use a drone on our side...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 07:22:08 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/breaking-fbi-documents-confirm-existence-of-texas-islamic-terror-enclave/

"Breaking"?  Yah, okay.  Gates of Vienna was on this at least two years ago.

[/quote]

Seriously?!  Islamberg?  Mahmoudberg?!

::pullhair::   ::outrage::   ::gaah::

This just illustrates once again the gross willful negligence of the the progressive media and the progressives dominating our government!

I would wager 99% of the people in this nation are ignorant of these groups and where they are!

Criminal!  Their treachery WILL NOT be forgotten or forgiven!!!