Author Topic: Bachmann on Birth Cert  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bachmann on Birth Cert
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »
"I'll tell you one thing, if I was ever to run for president of the United States, I think the first thing I would do in the first debate is offer my birth certificate, so we can get that off the table,"

Read more: Bachmann: Obama has neglected to prove eligibility http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=288445#ixzz1JtOFzx00
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Bachmann on Birth Cert
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:43:53 PM »
"I'll tell you one thing, if I was ever to run for president of the United States, I think the first thing I would do in the first debate is offer my birth certificate, so we can get that off the table,"

Read more: Bachmann: Obama has neglected to prove eligibility http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=288445#ixzz1JtOFzx00

Every candidate should also offer every paper, article , applications, grades and whatever else Obama won't provide.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »
Just on principle I'm for anything that makes Obama squirm.

But most importantly, some things should just be a given, like ahh...proving beyond a reasonable doubt you meet the criteria of the constitution!

That this has to be explained let alone defended shows how freaking backasswards this nation has gotten!

::gaah::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 02:06:33 PM »
I'm furthermore annoyed by conservatives who militantly dismiss any discussion of the birth certificate issue. Ok, I get it, they want to keep up appearances and don't want to be identified with the "foaming at the mouth" crowd (this excessive concern for non-existent gentility is a big part of why conservatives get their clocks cleaned, but that's another subject). Do they not see though that the real issue is not the "Was he? Wasn't he?" question, the real issue is the great lengths taken to obfuscate his background. That in itself strongly suggests something amiss.

We know less about this President's background than any in history.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
Ok, I get it, they want to keep up appearances and don't want to be identified with the "foaming at the mouth" crowd (this excessive concern for non-existent gentility is a big part of why conservatives get their clocks cleaned, but that's another subject).

I don't think you have to be a "foaming at the mouth" crowd to wonder why all the effort to keep his background secret but you're right so many people are terrified that they might be called that.

As we all know it's the coverup that gets you.  And that has been what convinced me that there's something "there". Otherwise why not just release it all--the birth cert, the grades, the law review articles, etc . If it's as simple as a different person listed as his dad on the b.c. or his grades were terrible --it might be embarrassing but he surely knows he can convince his base he's really still a good guy. So that makes me think it must be really big.

In my experience you only cover up lies.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 02:32:30 PM »
I'm going to say something here that may be going against the grain but If states wanted to the could pass laws demanding that all documents have to be filed in the states or no getting on the ballot. The end. If DC wants to play dumb that doesn't mean the states have to.

That put aside any question for any one running.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie