Author Topic: Snowden interview  (Read 802 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Snowden interview
« on: February 13, 2014, 08:34:46 AM »
The below embedded video interview of the whistleblower/hero “traitor” Edward Snowden by a German journalist was expected by this writer to go viral on the internet.

Strangely, although having been posted many times on YouTube, its shelf life has been shall we say “short”. It would appear that our minders in the US media do not wish dissemination of any but the official version of the NSA leaks. In any event, dear readers, please avail yourselves of the opportunity for exposure to a non official perspective regarding the lies, lawlessness, secrecy and obtrusiveness of the imperial regime:
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Snowden interview
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »
Site no workie for me!  NSA or work filter?  (Or is there a difference?!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 12:51:55 PM »
Hunh.  It's Fran Porretto's site.  'Course, he is a fellow dissident, so maybe that's why you're blocked at work.

I recommend everyone listen, although it's thirty minutes long.  There's not much to watch, so you can putter at something else in the meantime.

And it's worth reading Fran's post for today on "Reviving The Constitution: The Treason Clause" for tutelage on what is/is not treason.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 07:42:21 AM »
I'll make it a point to check this at home this weekend.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 09:06:41 PM »
Here's another link.

I find his revelation of what he calls "X-Key-Score" to be most interesting, and most chilling.

If we are to take him at face value (I do), then the notion of even a shred of privacy on the Internet is a complete facade.

I think in the end, he's a hero, and I dont care what anybody says. The federal government has become the enemy of the citizenry, and bless Edward Snowden for telling us just how dangerous the enemy is.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 10:21:38 AM »
Agree 100% IDP!   ::thumbsup::