Author Topic: Your Honor Guard in fundamentally transformed America  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Your Honor Guard in fundamentally transformed America
« on: February 19, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »
There's hardly even words for this. Absolutely, utterly disgraceful. This is an "honor guard" tasked with giving military dignity and honor at the funerals of deceased veterans.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=42517

A major barrier on the road to Hope & Change is the culture of the military, which places a high premium on honor. Honorable defenders of the Constitution may not be reliable when it comes to executing certain orders. So honor needs to be destroyed.

There is an ongoing purge of top officers almost reminiscent of Stalin’s purges of the Red Army. It stands to reason that officers chosen by Obama to replace those who have been purged are less likely to engender respect than to be politically compliant. The Secretary of Defense is an incompetent kook whose foreign policy views have been indistinguishable from Cindy Sheehan’s. Every possible effort has been made to encourage degeneracy and to suppress Christianity.

Who knows what other surreptitious forms the campaign to destroy the military’s culture and morale might be taking? In any case, they appear to be bearing results. Presenting Staff Sergeant Cherish Byers of the 92nd Security Forces Squadron at Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane:

It’s not an isolated incident:

Officials with the Wisconsin National Guard learned through social media that a National Guard member may have been posting inappropriate pictures of herself and other guard members during the funerals of fallen soldiers. …

The matter in question appears to have stemmed from a private Instagram account. It shows a woman, who appears to be in the Honor Guard, taking selfies and complaining about the cold weather. The text that goes along with the picture reads, “Somebody’s getting a jacked up flag.”

Taking self-indulgent selfies in highly inappropriate situations is becoming a tradition in fundamentally transformed America.

Another picture shows a group of guard members huddled around a flag-draped casket and posing. It’s captioned with, “We put the FUN in funeral–your fearless honor guard from various states…” …

There is also another picture collage of a cemetery, a meal and a selfie of the believed Honor Guard member. She called it “tailgating.”

This sort of behavior indirectly results from the Regime changing the mission of the military from winning wars to advancing social engineering objectives such as the encouragement of homosexuality and the bizarre progressive quest to eliminate differences between men and women.

But Obama’s work isn’t done yet. This guy is among the many who still get it.

Putting the “fun” in funeral.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Your Honor Guard in fundamentally transformed America
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 04:19:10 PM »
Saw that.  Some say it's a "practice casket". 

Oh, that's okay then.   

::saywhat::

::guillotine::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 08:04:19 PM »
Saw that.  Some say it's a "practice casket". 

Oh, that's okay then.   

::saywhat::

::guillotine::

If this is how the practice casket is treated.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:48:40 PM »
Suspended ...

And I'm not real crazy about all the man-hugging going on in that group photo EITHER .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 01:08:57 PM »
Yeah I don't care if it was a "practice casket" or not. When you are training to perform a reverent ceremonial duty like that, there is no levity about it. Treating the training as big joke translates into lack of seriousness with the real thing.

And Frenching the silhouette of the POW? Why would anyone in the military show irreverence to something sacred among their own ranks?

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 01:21:23 PM »
Why would anyone in the military show irreverence to something sacred among their own ranks?

Because honoring veterans and tradition probably are not instilled in the military forces any more.

And they'll get away with this; no officer has the ballls any more to file any charges against them, and may in fact agree with their traitorous actions.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 02:22:04 PM »
I'd like to transform some retarded asses into hamburger!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 03:44:54 PM »
At least there are still decent ones.  This is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during the recent snowstorm:

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 05:36:17 PM »
Yes, there are. In every one of the services.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 07:33:40 PM »
As a former Honor Guard founder/member, those pieces of trash together don't have a millionth of the class the one Medal of Honor recipient I just posted that passed away today, or the Tomb Guards dedication.  I'm thinking their combined brains rattle around in their heads like a BB in a boxcar, and I might be giving them to much credit.  ::rockethrow::
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday