Author Topic: Woman records cop on phone .....  (Read 1613 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Woman records cop on phone .....
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:42:35 PM »
dragged off to jail. Woman is suing for false arrest, imprisonment and battery.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/woman-dragged-to-jail-for-using-cell-phone-feature/

Plenty of juicy interviews.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Woman records cop on phone .....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 07:24:47 AM »
Out-of-control cops give the good ones a bad name. And cops wonder why no one respects them.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 10:53:10 AM »
Time for the good ones to reject the bad ones, call them out and publicly humiliate them.

We want the good muzzies (if there really are any) to reject the jihadists, what is different here.

If there really are good cops they should be as disgusted about this as we are and should do something to remove the stench of their bad brethren.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 01:13:42 PM »
If there really are good cops they should be as disgusted about this as we are and should do something to remove the stench of their bad brethren.

Never happen. There's that blue line they'll never cross to defend a fellow cop.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »

Never happen. There's that blue line they'll never cross to defend a fellow cop.

Which means they've chosen their side and it's not Liberty.  In the new techno-feudalism surrounding us, the militarized police are seeking to occupy the role of lesser nobility. The higher up government figures and large corporation execs are the new kings, princes, and dukes. The lower level government figures -- the bureaucrats, apparatchiks, police -- are carving out their own place in this system of vassalage as the new earls and Sheriffs of Nottingham.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 03:01:57 PM »
LET. THEM. DIE.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »
Cops don't protect you anyway. They MIGHT show up a few hours after you call for help.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 08:20:59 AM »
Don't rely on them, don't trust them...assume they are all criminals...after all, that's how too many view us.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
How I weep for America. I was taught as a child, that if I'm ever in trouble, to run and find a police officer. So far we have fallen.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
Frankly, I wouldn't call the police for anything you aren't legally or morally obligated to. I know people who have been victims of petty theft, vandalism, etc, and they just let it go. No sense trading one group of petty criminals for a larger group of state-sanctioned criminals.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 03:03:28 PM »
Frankly, I wouldn't call the police for anything you aren't legally or morally obligated to. I know people who have been victims of petty theft, vandalism, etc, and they just let it go. No sense trading one group of petty criminals for a larger group of state-sanctioned criminals.

And ain't that a shame?

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 09:41:23 AM »

And ain't that a shame?

Indeed it is. How the mighty have fallen.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge