Author Topic: Daily Caller Nails Glenn Beck On Unattributed Use Of Other People's Work  (Read 4868 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
(is this connected to our review of James O‘Keefe’s NPR video?)

i heard him say this during his show and i didn't know what he meant

TheBlaze.com called into question the veracity of James O'Keefe's expose of Planned Parenthood because he creatively edited the video to make it appear that the subjects were saying things they didn't say.

The blaze was factually correct. But in my opinion, they took their "the truth has no agenda" policy too far. What O'Keefe did offered no material contextual difference to the story. All the blaze did was to undermine the credibility of the O'Keefe hit. Of course the blaze would say that O'Keefe undermined it himself when he chose to creatively edit.

Point is, I think it is very possible that this piece questioning Glenn Beck's propriety in crediting sources is retribution for that action by theblaze. I'm not saying it is, just that it's possible.

Our side does not need this infighting, gotcha, SH!T, if that's what's going on.

I'm not saying not to call someone out on wrongdoing, but fer cryin' out loud.....

That about sums it up for me too!
Ditto and at least he is getting out the message. ::bashing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow