Author Topic: Did Warmism Cause the Government to Predict a Warm Winter?  (Read 943 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Did Warmism Cause the Government to Predict a Warm Winter?
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:42:42 AM »
Did Warmism Cause the Government to Predict a Warm Winter?
February 20, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield Leave a Comment

Lysenkoism helped spread hunger and misery across the USSR. Warmism or Warmunism is having toxic effects in the United States.

Aside from all the jobs lost, products priced out of reach and families living from paycheck to paycheck while waiting for the Green Jobs that never come, the Warmist dogma may be crippling our ability to predict the weather.

The NOAA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, predicted a hot winter. They were disastrously wrong. The mistake wasn’t just a technicality. Cities didn’t properly prepare for the coming winter leading to blocked roads, lost work and even deaths.

In New York, Bill de Blasio blamed the government forecasts for his botched handling of the snow situation. He’s not the only one. While local governments still had the responsibility to do the right thing, the Warmist takeover of climate science is leading us into disasters in which dogma trumps science until the snow begins to fall.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/did-warmism-cause-the-government-to-predict-a-warm-winter/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=did-warmism-cause-the-government-to-predict-a-warm-winter
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Did Warmism Cause the Government to Predict a Warm Winter?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 07:57:09 AM »
I don't feel sorry for the practitioners of or the devotees of this bogus religion, but I do mind when their cult adversely affects me and mine!

They all deserve a Mandela necklace!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »
And, imagine, Congress wants to restore a tax on heating oil.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 11:49:15 AM »
Liberty is antithetical with the aims of government in the pre-apocalyptic world.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 02:38:26 PM »
Liberty is antithetical with the aims of government in the pre-apocalyptic world.

AND in the post-apocalyptic world.

U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 10:01:03 AM »

AND in the post-apocalyptic world.

Won't be much government then, thank God!