Author Topic: Children Given Drugs to Suspend Puberty to Facilitate Sex Change Operations  (Read 2906 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
When you combine liberal social engineering with science, the result is horror. From Britain:

Children as young as 12 are to be allowed drugs to block puberty while they decide whether to have a sex change, it has been revealed.

The monthly injection suspends the onset of adulthood so that young people confused about their gender can be sure of any decision before they take on too many masculine or feminine features.

How do children become confused about their gender? Probably by attending moonbat-controlled schools, which the liberal ruling class has been using with alarming aggressiveness to brainwash impressionable kids into becoming perverts and freaks (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, etc.).

One of the main effects of the drugs is to stunt the development of sexual organs so less surgery will be required if someone chooses to permanently change their gender at a later date. …

Boys will be prevented from developing male traits such as facial hair, deeper voices and Adam's apples and girls will not develop breasts or menstruate.

Josef Mengele would be delighted.

::rockets::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This is no different than the kind of evil human experimentation done by the Nazis.

People who would do this are vile, evil people.

How much longer do good men tolerate evil for the sake of law and peace?

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Call me skeptical but I don't get how at 11 or 12 you can be confused on your gender identity.  At 12 I knew I was a girl.  I grew up in an abusive family and I may have been confused about a lot of things and felt alone but i wasn't confused about that.  Sometimes I suspect that a lot of this gender confusion stems from the usual teen confusion heightened by family disorder so common today.  Instead of showing kids what normal is these do-gooder libs are enabling these kids in their deviancy.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It's impossible for government to "deliver services" to a population, both adults and children, who has no need of what is offered, therefore a "need" is created by, in this case, deliberately screwing with vulnerable children's heads. 

Government schools teach "sex ed" in this country on the assumption that parents either won't do it or won't do it "properly", with a focus on sexual experimentation.  How does a child "know" she's not a homosexual unless she tries on other "sexual identities"?

Same sht; different day/country.  Government creates the problem, then steps in with a solution ... to make it worse.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
How does a child "know" she's not a homosexual unless she tries on other "sexual identities"?

::thumbsup::
You said what I was trying to get to.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Diversity BS run amok!  So a few children get screwed up in the head, or wind up suicidal?!  That's progressives for you!  Evil, pure evil.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
And we let this happen.  I don't mean us here at this forum. Goodness knows my mother battled Planned Parenthood in the 70's and 80's keeping them out of schools or at least getting the schools to let pro-life speakers in to counter PP.  I saw a show recently where a woman was identified as a LGBT (did I get that right? haha) counselor at a school. As if that was normal. What did all the LGBT do before they found out they were LGBT? I pick up a magazine and the article tells me the focus of the story has a partner.  Do I need to know that? 

Anyway, I mean the collective we.  We don't want any standards because we don't want it pointed out we don't live by them either. 

I have a friend who lived with her boyfriend and then only got married after she got pregnant.  She askews going to church even though she was raised a Christian.  She hasn't taught her children any religion and I wonder how does she think they will make decisions as adults?  She's a nice person.  But nice doesn't help you when evil is knocking.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The path of least resistance often leads to hellish ends!

In wish people were not so eager to learn that the hard way.

charlesoakwood

Sounds like an answer to the sharia problem.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
And the parents are going along with this are they?What drugs are they on?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
There should be a drug that can block out progressive BS!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
This is nothing more than child abuse by the State. Why (I ask rhetorically) has the standard response to "gender identity" issues become a prescription to (a) pump them full of artificial hormones from the opposite sex and (b) surgically mutilate their genitalia? Why is it not psychiatric treatment? Yes, I know the answer and the motivations behind this absurdity. We just need to keep asking, because one of the things the Left depends on is their absurdities becoming part of casual unquestioning public consciousness.

South Park parodied this notion that you can actually become what you "think" you are. In the episode a teacher has a (comically bad) sex change operation, which prompts someone else to explore their options at becoming the dolphin he always thought he was supposed to be. So he has a "dolphinoplasty" procedure. It's a comic device in South Park, but the point is valid. What about all those people who think they're werewolves or whatever? Should we give them their psychological peace through crude surgical procedures, then mandating that the entirety of human society recognize their new identity?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

...and will they be allowed to vote?

up for dolphin rights!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero

South Park parodied this notion that you can actually become what you "think" you are. In the episode a teacher has a (comically bad) sex change operation, which prompts someone else to explore their options at becoming the dolphin he always thought he was supposed to be. So he has a "dolphinoplasty" procedure. It's a comic device in South Park, but the point is valid. What about all those people who think they're werewolves or whatever? Should we give them their psychological peace through crude surgical procedures, then mandating that the entirety of human society recognize their new identity?

I heard a story on the radio last week about people who get their ears redone so they're pointed like on Star Trek.  The one woman they interviewed said she thought about it for a long time.  So that she thought a long time about a stupid idea somehow validates it.  Anyway, she needs help not surgery. I bet no one she knows will have the guts to tell her she's nuts.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

I heard a story on the radio last week about people who get their ears redone so they're pointed like on Star Trek.  The one woman they interviewed said she thought about it for a long time.  So that she thought a long time about a stupid idea somehow validates it.  Anyway, she needs help not surgery. I bet no one she knows will have the guts to tell her she's nuts.

Enter the term "Judgemental" I for one thank God that I have the kind of manners that don't prevent me from calling it what it is.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie