Author Topic: Okay, GW Must Be True Because Charlie Manson Is Pretty Sure It's A Big Deal  (Read 1807 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Found on Drudge. Yep, nothing like getting the take on GW from a convicted mass murderer and certified lunatic.

Crazed cult leader Charles Manson has broken a 20-year silence in a prison interview coinciding with the 40th anniversary of his conviction for the gruesome Sharon Tate murders - to speak out about global warming.

The infamous killer, who started championing environmental causes from behind bars, bemoaned the 'bad things' being done to environment in a rambling phone interview from his Californian jail cell.

'Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere.

'If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...' he added, trailing off.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I am quite sure he knows about butchering when it comes to other than trees.

Fcking evil, murdering lunatic.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Just the spokesman that retarded belief needs!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Just the spokesman that retarded belief needs!

Should be the poster boy and put him in a circle with all the rest of the lunatics, Obamakov included. ::rolllaughing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.