Author Topic: The Obama Effect - St. Paul Edition :-)  (Read 559 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The Obama Effect - St. Paul Edition :-)
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:12:43 AM »
Out of Stuttering Clusterf***'s sight, light-rail train slips off tracks

"I just had a chance to take a look at some of those spiffy new trains. They are nice. And they're energy-efficient. They're going to be reliable. You can get from one downtown to the other in a little over 30 minutes instead of when it's snowing being in traffic for two hours,"

Yes, dumbass.  You can make a 10 minute trip in over 30 minutes, except if it's snowing, than the train slips off the tracks.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Obama Effect - St. Paul Edition :-)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 11:07:43 AM »
Perfect metaphor for Obamunism.

And...

You'd think I'd be used to this by now...but everytime a prominent jackass comes to town, I'm always saddened that they make it safely home...

:'(
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: The Obama Effect - St. Paul Edition :-)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »
Out of Stuttering Clusterf***'s sight, light-rail train slips off tracks

"I just had a chance to take a look at some of those spiffy new trains. They are nice. And they're energy-efficient. They're going to be reliable. You can get from one downtown to the other in a little over 30 minutes instead of when it's snowing being in traffic for two hours,"

Yes, dumbass.  You can make a 10 minute trip in over 30 minutes, except if it's snowing, than the train slips off the tracks.

If you know there is going to bad weather in my area (northwest Indiana outside Chicago).   That is the day you drive downtown instead of using the South Shore Railroad,  because it breaks down EVERY time the weather is bad, becoming much slower then driving, even in heavy traffic. 

Its sucks even worse when the weather turns on you when you are in the city and you took the train.  Then you got to have  someone come out in the bad weather to come rescue you or find an expensive downtown hotel room.