Author Topic: RIP: "Piss Christ" or Catholic Terrorism Rears Its Angry Head (OMG!!!)  (Read 634 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Found at FNC.

PARIS -- Police questioned witnesses on Monday in their search for a man who took a hammer to a controversial photograph of a crucifix bathed in urine at an art exhibition in an Avignon museum.

The modern art museum, the Collection Lambert, in southern France, said an assailant destroyed the photograph by American artist Andres Serrano, "Immersion (Piss Christ)" on Sunday and apparently accidentally damaged another of the artist's works while struggling with a guard.

It was not immediately clear whether the assailant was part of a demonstration a day earlier by a right-wing group denouncing the 1987 photograph as blasphemous and demanding its removal from the exhibition, entitled "I Believe in Miracles."

According to police, citing witnesses, two people tried to enter the museum late Sunday morning carrying a can of paint spray and a chisel in their jackets. The guard removed the objects -- just as a third person took a hammer to "Immersion."

Oops, darn. Well it's always the third person you gotta worry about, isn't it?

Still waiting for the brave artist willing to sculpt the "Crap Mohamed" and/or "Mohamed Pedophilia Orgasm" statues.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Islam is the State Supported/Protected Religion of the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department.

TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.