Author Topic: 33 dead in China knife attack  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
33 dead in China knife attack
« on: March 01, 2014, 10:21:28 PM »
The death toll has risen to 33 from an attack at a Chinese train station in the southwestern part of the country. The attackers were Muslim terrorists from the province of Xinjiang, doing what Muslims do everywhere.

Fortunately the dead were killed with knives rather than guns, because that would have made them deader.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/01/gang-knife-wielding-men-in-deadly-attacks-on-china-train-station/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: 33 dead in China knife attack
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 01:06:25 AM »
If it was Xinjiang province then we are talking about the Uighers. Yes, it is true that they are almost all muslims and I would normally call this islamoterrorism. But, in this case it probably isn't. I would instead chalk it up to plain old garden variety anti-government terrorism. You see, the ChiComms come into this area and pretty much take over. They ship ethnic Chinese in and give them all of the government administrative jobs, award all government work to ethnic Chinese and make life miserable for the natives in every sense possible. In this case the natives just happen to be muslims. My contention is that anyone, regardless of religious affiliation, anyone with some sense of self respect would fight the ChiComm bastards tooth and nail. It would be refreshing to see the Dali Lama's people turn on their oppressors but being pacifists (and cowards) that's not going to happen. Freedom isn't free and the Uighers, even though they be muslim scum, understand that.

And, if it did turn out to be actual jihadi activity, I'm personally okay with the ChiComms (enablers of the Iranians and other wretched state terrorism sponsors) getting some of it themselves. They richly deserve it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:16:01 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 12:45:49 PM »
Yeah, kinda hard to know who to root for or against sometimes...killing each other off seems logical...problem is the Chinese can replenish the ranks pretty quick.

Hey, were these knives black and scary at all?  Just curious...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »

Hey, were these knives black and scary at all?  Just curious...

Had to be assault knives.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 10:37:37 PM »
If it was Xinjiang province then we are talking about the Uighers. Yes, it is true that they are almost all muslims and I would normally call this islamoterrorism. But, in this case it probably isn't. I would instead chalk it up to plain old garden variety anti-government terrorism. You see, the ChiComms come into this area and pretty much take over. They ship ethnic Chinese in and give them all of the government administrative jobs, award all government work to ethnic Chinese and make life miserable for the natives in every sense possible. In this case the natives just happen to be muslims. My contention is that anyone, regardless of religious affiliation, anyone with some sense of self respect would fight the ChiComm bastards tooth and nail. It would be refreshing to see the Dali Lama's people turn on their oppressors but being pacifists (and cowards) that's not going to happen. Freedom isn't free and the Uighers, even though they be muslim scum, understand that.

And, if it did turn out to be actual jihadi activity, I'm personally okay with the ChiComms (enablers of the Iranians and other wretched state terrorism sponsors) getting some of it themselves. They richly deserve it.

They were Uighurs from Xinjiang, but the attacks were carried out in another province. There is some speculation if this represents a broadening of the jihad against China. China has had numerous problems with Muzzies since the 7th Century when Mo himself was still fresh enough to draw flies.

They attacked everybody: the Turkic groups, the Persians, the Chinese, the Egyptians, the Byzantines. None of these groups had done anything to warrant a retaliatory attack, it was just the beginning of what continues today, Islamic expansionism.

I am no fan of the ChiComs, not by any means. But between the two of them I think I honestly have to favor the ChiComs over the 7th Century Death Cultists. Chinese interests are tied up in ethnicity and nationality, and I don't see them driven by imperatives to subjugate an entire world. Islam on the other hand....
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 06:31:10 AM »
I'd have to go along with that, modified of course to recognize the insatiable desire the ChiCom's possess to have full hegemony over the Pacific Rim, its people and especially its resources...but yes, still much more rational to deal with than Mohammad's demonic hoarde.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 07:48:31 AM »
More mayhem in this region...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-21/chinas-strike-first-anti-terrorist-policy-fails-again-explosion-hits-chinas-xinjiang

Unlike most of the rest of China which is predominantly Han Chinese, many parts of Xinjiang -- an expansive region
which shares borders with eight countries including Russia, Afghanistan and Pakistan -- remain largely home to the native Uighurs, a predominantly Muslim, Turkic-speaking ethnic group. According to a 2010 census, Xinjiang's 22 million population comprises of 43 per cent Uighur, 40 per cent Han Chinese, with the rest made up of other minority groups.

But fast-paced development and an associated influx of Han Chinese economic migrants has seen larger cities in Xinjiang, including Urumqi, transform almost unrecognisably, sparking tensions among Uighurs who chafe at government policies they say discriminate against them and restrict their religious freedoms. 

Xinjiang has been plagued by ethnic unrest, with China attributing a series of escalating knife and bomb attacks in recent months to separatist Uighur militants from Xinjiang.

Last month an explosion killed three and injured at least 79 at a central train station in Urumqi, in an attack that coincided with the high-profile visit of President Xi Jinping to the region.

On March 1, knife-wielding attackers slashed indiscriminately at passengers at a train station in Kunming, in south-western Yunnan province, killing 29 and wounding more than 130.

Well, heck...if Russians are there this thing is over, it's Vlad's territory, it's his problem now!