Author Topic: Elbert Guillory: "Why I Changed to Republican"  (Read 936 times)

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Miltrainer

Re: Elbert Guillory: "Why I Changed to Republican"
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
That was great. What I would really like to see is him explaining how he could have followed the Democrat agenda before finally switching parties. If he holds these views now, then how could he ever have been a Democrat?
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »
"My great-grandaiddy, my grandaiddy, and my daiddy was all Democrats".  That's how.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:09:32 PM »
Wanted a little more infor. on him, so found out he was Republican until 2007 when he went Democrat, then came back to Republican side of Louisiana State Senate in 2013.   ::whatgives::
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 05:46:40 AM »
"My great-grandaiddy, my grandaiddy, and my daiddy was all Democrats".  That's how.

You wouldn't BELIEVE how much of that happens down here. ::bashing::

Wanted a little more infor. on him, so found out he was Republican until 2007 when he went Democrat, then came back to Republican side of Louisiana State Senate in 2013.   ::whatgives::

That's our politicians....wishy washy. There's been quite an exodus from the Dem party just because the GOP is more popular.::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 07:21:47 AM »

A DFL staple in Minniestoopit too. 

"I'm a horses ass because my daddy is a horses ass just like his daddy was a horses ass and so being a horses ass is all we know and we would get disowned if any of us thought of being anything other than a horses ass...so we are all horses asses."

This is called being "too stupid to live".

These are the write-off's, the no-loads, the walking-dead.

To Hell with them all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 07:26:54 AM »

'07?  Hunh.  Just in time to vote for his homie for preezy.

Does that sound skeptical, contemptuous and disrespectful?  That's because it is and I meant it that way.  There are a few Blacks, very, very few, whom I trust not to go tribal over one of their own.  I've seen it happen too many times.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 08:27:27 AM »

'07?  Hunh.  Just in time to vote for his homie for preezy.

Does that sound skeptical, contemptuous and disrespectful?  That's because it is and I meant it that way.  There are a few Blacks, very, very few, whom I trust not to go tribal over one of their own.  I've seen it happen too many times.

Way too many towns in this state have been taken over by the tribes. You can literally see the decline....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 08:37:46 AM »
I agree with everything said,  just as I was meant to -- I suspect the  guy who is saying it believes not one word- and would proclaim the exact opposite if he felt that would benefit him more. Nor do I mean to pick on him. ANYONE who runs for Public Office  is, almost by definition,  a Narcissistic Power-mad tyrant wanna-be.
Sane people are not interested in that power, and accept it only as Frodo accepted the role of Ring Bearer - out of fear of who else might do it, and how they will use that power.