Author Topic: It must suck being Obama's new apologist!  (Read 1606 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It must suck being Obama's new apologist!
« on: April 19, 2011, 07:50:43 AM »
Jay Carney says President Obama was never against signing statements, just when President Bush "abused" them.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/18/jay_carney_obama_was_never_opposed_to_signing_statements.html

Obama 2008: Bush Used Signing Statements To "Accumulate More Power"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/18/obama_2008_bush_used_signing_statements_to_accumulate_more_power.html

Man, is Obama an ass!

Covering for a POS lying bastard must take a lot of effort!  Think of how much crap he has to deflect each and every day...and each time his boss opens his mouth or issues an order, there's a new round of trouble to contend with!

Carney, still an propagandist and shameless apologist, may be the only person in the Regime who earns his paycheck!

::)

:P
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

Re: It must suck being Obama's new apologist!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 08:03:34 AM »
Covering for a POS lying bastard must take a lot of effort!

Is breathing difficult for you?  That's how much thought and effort a lefty puts forth in lying.  Paraphrasing what the scorpion said to the frog, "It's their nature."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 08:10:42 AM »
The entire ideology of Leftism requires a constant willingness to defend the indefensible. An ideology built on nothing but lies can by definition only be supported with more lies, even to the point of the obviousness and absurdity we see here.

This is the primary reason I have disengaged discourse with the Left.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:05:34 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/18/michelle_obama_i_want_to_embrace_the_country_that_i_love.html
"What we have to do in this country is remember who we are and that's the reason why I like to travel and to get out because, look no matter what people say, when they see you.. They're excited and they're proud and you know, everybody, everybody has their detractors and that's part of what the political process is all about," First Lady Michelle Obama said on ABC's "The View" today.

"I want to embrace the country that I love. The country that I know is positive and fair and there’s so much of that out there, that’s it very easy to kind of push the other stuff aside and not take it in. It's easier than you'd imagine," Michelle Obama said.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 09:25:09 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/18/michelle_obama_i_want_to_embrace_the_country_that_i_love.html
"What we have to do in this country is remember who we are and that's the reason why I like to travel and to get out because, look no matter what people say, when they see you.. They're excited and they're proud and you know, everybody, everybody has their detractors and that's part of what the political process is all about," First Lady Michelle Obama said on ABC's "The View" today.

"I want to embrace the country that I love. The country that I know is positive and fair and there’s so much of that out there, that’s it very easy to kind of push the other stuff aside and not take it in. It's easier than you'd imagine," Michelle Obama said.

Yeah, it's easy to buy into BS and shut everything and everybody else out!

::lalanotlistening::

Hey Michelle?

::mooning::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »

Hey brother, you don't need to buy it, they shovel it to you for free. 

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
On the stump: One of the clearer answers of obama:

That's not part of his power, but this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he goes along. I disagree with that. I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We're not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress," then-Senator Obama said as a presidential candidate in 2008.

Words fail to describe my.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 11:42:52 AM »
Evil can lie with an easy smile.

Obama got a whole lot a Satan running around in him!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 12:27:21 PM »
Except for Tony Snow all those folks sound the same to me.  Do they go to a special school to talk that way? What's the point?  Everyone knows they're covering up anyway.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."