Author Topic: Kenyan Church Pastor Bans Female Parishioners From Wearing Underwear  (Read 599 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Kenyan Church Pastor Bans Female Parishioners From Wearing Underwear
March 3, 2014 11:25 AM

NAIROBI, Kenya (CBSDC/AP) - A local pastor has ordered all women who attend service at Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church to refrain from wearing undergarments while attending so that they can more easily receive the spirit of Jesus Christ.

The Kenyan Daily Post is reporting that a pastor identified only as “Reverend Njohi” claimed bras and underwear are not godly. Additionally, the paper says Njohi wants women who attend service at the church to be “free,” and that there would be consequences for those who do not comply.

According to the UK Metro, most women did, in fact, show up at the church, located in the eastern suburb of Dandora, the following Sunday without any undergarments on under their clothing.

Anything I'd say would get me banned from this forum.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/03/03/kenyan-church-pastor-bans-female-parishioners-from-wearing-underwear-bras/
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Kenyan Church Pastor Bans Female Parishioners From Wearing Underwear
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 02:18:10 PM »
Somewhere in Kenya and Washington DC two village idiots are still completely unaware of a lost brother in another nation...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.